Christmas Gift
Chapter 5: More

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: More - A husband brings home a man for his Wife to enjoy. 3 some time!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"Oh God," Susan said. "Now I'm so horny, I have two men, and both are out for the count."

Joe was very quiet, the salty taste of another man's cum in his mouth for the first time in his life. He'd tasted himself, simply out of curiosity. Mark tasted different. Did every man have their own flavor? What was the cause? Ah hell, where does he go from here?

"Give me just a bit girl. I'll be ready soon," Mark said with a grin. "You can start without us."

"Hmm."

Susan thought it over for an entire five seconds. Quickly she got off her knees and went into the bathroom, shoving the door fully open. In the bedroom, the light caused groans from the men on the bed.

"Move over," Susan said, shoving her way into the bed.

She fluffed up pillows and arranged them till she felt comfy. An almost silent 'click' and the hum of her vibrator could be heard.

Joe started to laugh, "Two men, and she still grabs the vibrator."

Susan ignored him and placed the point to her nipple.

"Here lass, we can at least do that," Mark swung around on the bed and latched onto one of her nipples, his tongue flicking as he sucked.

"Oh, yes."

Not to be outdone, Joe pushed her toy away and latched onto the nipple on his side. Susan always did love how Joe teased her nipples before nibbling them.

Slowly, in no hurry, Susan opened her legs. She used the toy on low to wake up her body more. It vibrated against her pussy, and the urge to place it against her clit was very strong. Instead she placed it inside of her vagina, a slow little inch, a tease. Using a large swirl, she pushed against her opening, pressing everywhere before retreating with a sigh.

Each man was using a different technique on her breasts. It was distracting. It was very good. Mark held one, lifting and moving the entire breast without ever letting go of his suction. Joe was kissing the underside of the other, licking and wetting the entire breast while his fingers pulled like he was milking her nipple. If they kept it up, she could climax over their touches alone.

Susan raised her legs, knees bent, and let them fall open wider, each resting on the man next to her side. She allowed the vibrator to rest on a thigh while she enjoyed the nipple play.

Mark was kissing her neck and licking her ear now, his fingers pinching her nipples. Joe was kissing her lips, bringing her tongue into the action. Mark was kissing her jaw, working towards her mouth and as Joe left the kiss to return to her breast, Mark took over the kiss. His kiss was so different, not as demanding, more like an exploration.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.