Christmas Gift
Chapter 3: Upstairs

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Upstairs - A husband brings home a man for his Wife to enjoy. 3 some time!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Upstairs, Susan insisted on removing the comforter and pillow shams.

"Not like we're going to be using them, right?"

Susan stood at the foot of the bed, looking from Mark to Joe and back, completely at a loss where to start. They weren't going to be any help she could tell. This time the first move was hers. Very well then.

Susan sat on the bed, happy for once they didn't have a footboard. Both men were hanging softly. She used both hands and gently cupped both men, one hand on each. Had there been enough time? Susan leaned down and kissed Joe's soft penis. She used her tongue and sucked it into her mouth, rolling it around. With the magic of the male body, it began to swell in her mouth. She pulled her head back, dragging her mouth over him, using her lips, tugging on him. She looked up at him and smiled.

It was Mark's turn. Turning her head, she saw Mark was already showing signs of life. She opened her mouth and rolled his penis in her mouth, just as she had done to her husband. Her fingers at the base of his cock, she wiggled it, letting it lightly bop on her mouth and nose. She opened her mouth and was happy to feel him grow even more.

Joe was watching. He couldn't help it. Mark's cock was tapping his wife's face, his cock disappearing into her mouth. His wife was sucking off another man while he watched. Maybe it wasn't Mark that he enjoyed, as much as watching his wife? His wife's hand was trying to stroke him, even as her mind was focused on Mark. It was all so wrong, but he loved every second of it. He wrapped his hands around Susan's hands and helped her to stroke him. Soon he was fully erect and proud of it.

Mark was just a bit larger than Joe, but in her mouth that little bit felt enormous.

"Kiss me," Susan tilted her head back and demanded.

Both men bent to obey. Both men stopped, realizing that both had moved.

"Oh Hell, this wasn't my idea, but now that it's happening it's going to happen, damn it!"

Susan placed a hand on both heads and pulled them to her. She kissed one set of lips, running her tongue over first Joe's lips, then Mark's. She stuck her tongue, out toying with Joe's tongue when Mark's joined in. After a moment or two, she couldn't tell whose tongue was whose as long as she kept her eyes closed.

Susan felt her legs being nudged open and lay back, opening her legs. Fingers were everywhere. Keeping her eyes closed, she didn't know who was doing what. It felt naughtier that way. Fingers opened her sex, fingers were touching her thighs urging her open wider, lifting her knees and spreading them like a gyn exam, her heels on the mattress. A finger entered her, first one, then two. Susan lifted her hands to her breasts. A wet finger was placed on her asshole. She knew to keep relaxed but her heart beat faster.

Was it Joe? Was it Mark?

In fact it was Joe. Mark had two fingers in his wife's pussy, thrusting slowly in and out. Joe remembered it was her ass that had started all of this, so he licked his finger and slid it in her ass. The strangest thing happened. He could feel Mark's fingers against his. He looked up at Mark. Mark was looking at him, smiling. They worked together and began to rock, in and out, in and out of her at the same time. Susan's heels dug into the mattress and her hips lifted up some. She was groaning, loving every second of it.

"Keep her wet," Mark said and bent his head to join his fingers. His hot tongue licked Joe's fingers as they came out of Susan.

Joe, as a doctor, was shocked. Did he know what was currently on his finger? As a man, Joe's cock leaped and bounced at how lewd that simple act was.

Joe and Mark were hip to hip on the floor, kneeling, their faces inches from Susan's twat. Susan turned her head and opened her eyes. Her closet doors had floor to ceiling mirrors. By simply turning her head to the side, she could see both men kneeling between her legs. Both men sported impressive hard dicks. What she didn't think they realized, yet was that because they were talking to one another, their cocks were very close to colliding. She moaned. Somehow watching Joe deal with all of this was as big of a turn on as having it all happen to her.

"Joe," Susan called, "Please."

Joe knew that was a call to duty.

"Joe."

Joe glanced at Mark, shrugged and stood up. His teeth latched onto Susan's nipple, even as his cock happily went deep into her pussy.

"Wait," Mark said from behind Joe.

Joe frowned and looked back at Mark.

"Open up," Mark said, nudging Joe's legs.

"Do what?"

"I want to watch. You watched me last time. Open up," Mark said, placing his head between Joe's legs.

Joe tried to open his legs and felt Mark crawl between them. Mark tilted his head up and his breath tickled the hair on Joe's balls.

"This isn't working," Joe said, sweating. He couldn't balance, couldn't move.

"Here..." Susan helpfully said and swung her legs up and over Joe's shoulders, her ankles behind his head.

"Put your foot here." Mark tapped the box spring and Joe placed his toes between the mattresses.

It worked, Joe could balance and move and get very deeply into Susan. Mark had the full pleasure of watching Joe's balls bounce off of Susan's ass. Joe thought about that. Thought about what Mark must be seeing.

"Gonna wet her ass. Stay still a second."

"You're gonna do what?" Joe froze, only his cockhead still inside of Susan.

Mark didn't bother repeating himself, but lifted Joe's balls and arched his head back as far against the mattress as he could. With an incredibly long tongue he licked the dripping juices from Susan. She groaned. Joe could feel it too. He groaned. When Mark licked her sphincter, Susan jerked and Joe's cock popped out of her, smacking Mark in the face. Joe was shocked and shoved it as fast as he could back into Susan. Mark and Susan ignored it all, but Mark was now putting a finger in her ass. Joe could feel it against his cock through the thin membrane of Susan. It was very strange to Joe, feeling not only Mark's finger against his cock, but also feeling Mark's hand with his balls. It was distracting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.