Christmas Gift
Chapter 2: The Gift

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Gift - A husband brings home a man for his Wife to enjoy. 3 some time!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Joe was a doctor. A general practitioner. A family doctor seeing patients from 13 to 110. He'd already wrapped several of the normal gifts for Susan. Jewelry, clothes, a few music CD's and the like. This gift, however, he'd have to want as well. And tonight was Christmas Eve. He could still say no.

"Hey, Susan," Joe was on the phone. "I plan on being home early today. I only have one more person to see. Are you ready?"

"Yes. Surprised you went in at all today."

"Yeah well, it's Christmas Eve and two people called with the flu yesterday and if they can feel better by tomorrow..."

"I know, I know."

"And um ... I'm bringing your gift home with me. That special one we talked about?"

"Oh? I thought you forgot, or decided against it since you hadn't said anything since the shower."

"No. But hey, take a shower and get dressed up."

"Joe, do you have any idea what you just said to me? To any woman?"

"Huh?"

"Well there's - 'black tie' - and I'll need a gown, there's - we'll be meeting the boss - There's dressed up we're going to dinner with my parents - There's dressed up we're going to the mall - There's..."

Joe was laughing. "Ok, ok ... sorry. Geeze, Women. Wear that wine-colored skirt that touches the tops of your boots. It's my favorite."

"Ok, Hon. I'll be ready by four?"

"Four is fine. We'll be staying at home tonight, and just make a veggie tray or something simple. Love you."

"Kay. Love you too."

The call ended and Joe hoped like hell his gift wasn't going to make her mad. Women, just can't predict them.


"Susan! I'm home!" Joe called out at the front door.

"Damn, ok, coming!" he heard her call back from upstairs.

Seconds later, she came bounding down the stairs in her stocking feet, still struggling to pull the zipper up on the back of the skirt. She smiled as it locked in place and slowed down.

"Oh. Hello." Susan said when she reached the last step. "Joe didn't tell me we were having company." She mentally smacked herself. Veggie tray, duh. She held out her hand and smiled.

"Susan, this is Mark. Mark, my wife, Susan." Joe's hand rested on her back while they shook hands.

Marks eyes scanned her from her pink painted toe nails encased in stockings to the roots of her hair. Susan felt instantly tense and alert, and glanced at Joe. He too was giving off a tense vibe.

"Hello, Mark. Won't you come in and sit down?" Susan smiled and it felt false to her.


Joe poured himself a second drink. He'd need courage soon. Mark and Susan had begun to relax with one another. It was now or never. The veggie tray was almost gone. Joe turned out the bright kitchen light, which plunged the living room into a softer hue, not dark, but dim. He stroked the fire once more and sat on the other side of Mark, away from Susan's striking reach. Susan and Mark were talking about the recent snows.

"I um ... that is..." Joe began. Mark sat back instantly and let Joe talk, knowing what was coming. Susan looked from one to another and wondered what was going on.

"I umm ... well. Susan. Speaking of snow." Joe began again. "You will recall our walk? After that ice storm?" Joe waited for her nod, giving himself just a bit more time. "We ... I told you I was going to get you a special Christmas Eve gift?"

Susan sat a bit straighter, smiling. It had to be small, or out in the car. Maybe he'd hid it?

"Umm. It's ... umm. Mark."

Susan stared at Joe for a moment or two, not understanding. Then she slowly looked over at Mark.

Mark was leaning back on the sofa, merely waiting. He had long hair, dark brown, almost black. Very pretty eyes for a man. He was clad in tight jeans and a sweater. Very average-looking if a bit tall.

"Well, hon, most husbands give puppies..." Susan tried to joke, not at all understanding. "What do you mean?" She finally stated flatly when Joe didn't laugh with her.

Joe took another drink of courage and said in his most business-like voice, "Tonight, and only tonight, Mark will join us for sex," Joe ignored Susan's intake of breath, ignored her shocked look at the both of them and simply went on. "He'll service you any way you want." Susan tried to cut him off but he continued. "I didn't want someone I work with, nor someone we knew. I couldn't just get a stranger, so I searched craigslist, found Mark, and explained to him what I wanted. I had him tested for everything I could think of. He's as clean as one can discover in this day and age."

Susan had stood up and was stuttering, not forming words. Finally she got out... "You did what!!!"

"How in the world did our walk in the snow lead you to think up this!!? Who said I need 'serviced' by anyone but you? And just because you tested him today that ... Holy Shit!" Susan's voice was on the loud side now, not yet screaming, she was still shocked. Both men waited as she began to pace.

Her thoughts were chaos. How dare he! He brought home a male whore to 'service her' how?! Her thoughts were a whirlwind filled with emotions, shock, pain, insult! Her blood pressure was up. She knew her face was red. She couldn't figure out what emotion she was feeling the most of. "Trust him," he'd said! What in the world was going on here? Both men just sat and watched her. Slowly she became aware of it. Both men. Wasn't that every woman's dream come true, two men? One she trusted and loved, and the other a stranger, who wouldn't know anyone they did? Who wouldn't tell anyone else? Whom she wouldn't ever have to face again in her life? What the hell was she thinking?? She couldn't have sex with a stranger! Could she? Just one night and then she'd have the memory of it always. She'd grow old thinking she did something wild and outrageous. Kinky! But no. She was ... what? She was first a woman. Her husband brought her this gift.

Susan stopped, her face beat red. "I should throw the both of you out of this house this instant."

Joe froze. He knew she meant it. "But?"

Susan looked so young just then. A small girl caught between what she wanted so badly and what she knew she shouldn't have. Wetness filled up in her glassy eyes and threatened to spill over. Joe stood.

"But." Was the only word she managed to get out.

That was all Joe needed. With that word, she'd sealed her fate for the night.

Then Joe was there, holding her, rocking her and kissing her hair.

"That's ok Love. I'm here. It will be ok. If at any time you want him to go, say 'disappear', and he'll back off and leave," Joe instructed her, not telling her it was Mark's idea to have a word that they'd all know meant she was done. Susan nodded against his chest. "Chin up, give me a kiss," Joe asked even as he commanded, tilting her chin upwards.

Joe kissed her, slowly. In that kiss he told her he loved her with all of his heart and would do anything to make her happy. It was a declaration and a promise. When at least their lips parted, she gave him a watery smile, her emotions in overdrive.

Joe bent to kiss her again. This time he told her how much he wanted her and how sexy she was. He was more demanding, his hands no longer comforting, but exploring.

Susan's heart was beating so fast. She was scared and tried to pull away.

"Right here," Joe pointed at his own eyes. "Just think of me, feel me. It's just me." He smiled and went for another kiss.

Susan hadn't heard him move and, concentrating on Joe, she hadn't seen him move but knew, somehow, that Mark was behind her. She pushed that thought out of her head and clung to Joe, her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him in for yet another kiss.

Joe's hands ran from her hips, up both her sides, over her arms and started back down. He was warm, familiar, safe. His hands again traveled up her waist, over her shoulders and up her arms and retraced their path to her hips. Mark laid his hands over Joe's. When Joe's hands paused at her hips, Mark's hands continued south, over her outer thighs.

Susan sucked in a breath and tensed even more.

"Shhhhhh," Joe said, nuzzling her neck, ears and jaw, kissing her once again. "Shhh, relax. It's just me."

Mark's hands pressed her skirt to her stockings, and continued their journey all the way to her knees. The skirt ended there. Mark's journey didn't. Down his hands went over her calves to her ankles. Susan's mouth sought Joe's again, kissing him for all she was worth, trying in vain to avert her thoughts from those hands that were making her crazy with desire. Joe's hands encircled her back.

Mark was kneeling behind Susan, going slow. He knew this was all new to her and he needed to take it slow. She was one good-looking woman and he just had a feeling she was going to turn out to be one inferno, if, that is, he didn't spook her. He started upwards over her calves.

Joe's fingers had slipped under her sweater and he was rubbing the bare skin over both of her sides. Mark's hands were sliding up, under her skirt, along the backsides of her knees. It really did feel as if Joe was simply able to reach all of her. Susan nuzzled Joe's neck and tried to relax.

Mark's eyebrows rose when he felt the tops of her stockings. Thigh highs! He kept his palms flat against her legs, his hands going from stockings to bare skin. He was well under her skirt, well past the stockings and had yet to feel any panties. He couldn't help but smile. Ah, there it was. The string, a thong then, inferno indeed. Mark licked his lips. He moved his hands, going down again, this time wrapping his arms around her legs, letting the front of her thighs feel his hands. He could feel just a graze of Joe's legs before he was encountering stockings again.

"How you doing?" Joe whispered, his hands moving over her rib cage, toying with the band of her bra.

"I'm hot." Susan whispered back. The room was feeling hot with the fireplace, with the heat from the men. Or maybe with the heat of sexual tension. Either way, she was too warm.

Joe slowly took a hold of her sweater's edge and lifted, giving her time to protest. As he raised it, she raised her arms and allowed him to pull it over her head and arms. It was dropped, uncared for. Joe looked down. She'd dressed for him, knowing it was going to be a special night. This bra was very low cut, barely covering her nipples. What there was of it was lace and nearly sheer. It was black, like her stockings. Joe wanted to bury his face between them. Yet he held back. He had to go slow. Tonight was all about her. His arms caressed her back again, and then her ribs.

Susan was afraid to move. She was afraid if she did move, it would all stop and she'd wake up from a naughty dream. Or afraid she wouldn't and find out it was all real. She still couldn't make up her mind which would be better. Instead she figured she'd let whatever happen, simply happen. Her hair felt good on her bare back. Joe's hands were moving slowly, and seemed to be everywhere. Her breasts ached. Her legs wanted to open wider for the hands that were touching them. She just wasn't going to move and let any of it stop.

"Doing ok?" Joe asked again, touching his lips to hers.

"Feels good," she finally admitted with a small nod.

This was just what Mark had been waiting for. His hands had just reached the top of the stockings again, this time in the back of her thighs. He allowed his hands to touch her ass, his thumbs lifting, pushing the globes upwards. Telling her without a doubt he was back there. He released her ass and withdrew his hands from under her skirt, and heard a sigh. Was it regret? Was it a release of tension? Mark smiled. With practiced hands, he unclasped the skirt and lowered the silent zipper. The skirt clung for a moment, trapped by Joe, but then fluttered to nothing on the floor.

Mark just knelt there a moment. The woman had a great ass. The string of the thong disappeared between the two globes, making him long to follow it with his finger. Not yet.

Joe's head bent and he slid his tongue the quarter inch into her bra to lick her nipple. It was getting hard for him to go slow. He wanted his wife so badly he hurt. With a hand he tugged the bra down a bit to allow him access. The nipple, free, popped right into his waiting mouth. He bit down on it like he knew she liked, swirling his tongue around and around, pulling.

Mark knew it was time to touch her again. Without the skirt, she may jerk away and that is what he didn't want to happen, so he went slowly. Both of his hands he placed on either of her hips, this time under the protection of her skirt. He moved down over her stockings again, but this time he reached around to her front instead of going safely down the back of her thighs. He knew she could now feel his breath on her ass. His hands were touching her thong front, rough and more insistent. He was guessing lace, and very low-cut. Good, it meant she kept herself groomed, if not shaved. Again, he could feel Joe's pant leg. He leaned forward and kissed one white globe before him.

Susan jumped, causing her nipple to pop out of Joe's mouth. He looked at her.

"He..." She coughed quietly and tried again, "He kissed the cheek of my ass."

"Ok?" Joe asked, tugging down the other cup of her bra, his eyes feasting on what his lips were about to. The nipple was bullet hard.

"Ah. Yeah. He's..." Susan stopped, finding it hard to talk when Joe put his teeth on her other nipple. "He's swirling his tongue over my ass cheek."

Mark's hands had returned to her ass. He could smell her sex and knew she was really turned on. With one finger he tugged at the top of her thong, pulling it an inch or so away from her skin, knowing it caused the thong to move and press against her pussy. With his thumb, he held this to the side out of his way and, with both hands, one holding a string. He spread her ass apart so he could see her sphincter for the first time.

Joe was tired of dealing with the lace and his hands popped the back clasp of the bra and allowed it to land on their toes. Her breasts freed, he was able to lift and push them together. He was wondering what Mark was doing to his wife but wasn't going to break the rhythm they'd found now. Susan had her head back. Her eyes were hooded and nearly closed, and her tongue kept peeking out to lick at her lips.

Susan was exposed to both men. 'Both men' her mind screamed. She could feel the air on her asshole. She knew without seeing that he was looking right at it. 'What did he see?' she wondered. After what seemed like forever to Susan, Mark's tongue, very wet, touched it. She clenched up tight in surprise.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.