Caught in the Park My Revenge - Cover

Caught in the Park My Revenge

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I looked over at the clock it was getting close. I asked Bill, "Ready for my big black rubber dick honey, are you ready to have your ass fucked hard and long baby?"

He pulled his face from my cunt and said, "Yes, please, please I need it, I want it." I coated it and pulling out the beige one, I began shoving in the big black cock. I wanted it to hurt him but it didn't. He moaned and raised his ass again just like before.

I began fucking him and I looked at the clock I had five minutes to get him going, turned around and ready for Jack. I put my mouth on his short dick. What was so crazy to me was, in the past when I gave Bill head, I could get his cock down my throat and it felt big. His dick was so short now that while it filled my mouth, it did not come close to touching, let alone go down my throat. That with the fucking I was giving him drove him crazy, as he was moving his hips up and down back and fourth trying to increase the pleasure.

I pulled the cock out of him and said as I rose up off of him keeping the big fat cock in his asshole we shifted around. "You get on top. I want to lay there sucking your cock as I watch the black cock go in and out of your asshole."

I turned so my head was closest to the door and Bills was further away from it. Bill knelt over me. I opened his legs nice a wide, I told him I wanted a clear view of the cock fucking him. I had all the room I wanted. He went back to eating me in between telling me how much he loved me and loved my fucking him. He began telling me how close he was and it scared me. I knew I could not let him come before I introduced Jack into his asshole.

I pulled the cock out and Bill went nuts. He pulled his mouth away from my cunt and begged me to put it back in. he begged me to suck his cock.

I said, "Shut up and eat me, make me come first, if you make me come I'll fuck you some more."

I looked over and there stood Jack all naked and black, he was stroking his long fat cock I watched as he came closer and closer. He stood there right at the end of the bed. I said to Bill, "I want to fuck you again, but I am not sure you really want me to. I have this lovely black hard cock ready to shove up your ass but I don't know if you really want it."

Bill stopped eating me and said from between my legs, "Please, please fuck me, give me that big black cock of yours, I want it so bad I need to feel it in me, please put it in." I looked up at Jack and he quickly got up on the bed knelt at my head and with a smooth swift motion was in Bills asshole before I could say, "Fuck the bitch, Jack."

Bill raised his head as my mouth attacked his tiny cock sucking it like an udder. I heard him say, "What the fuck, who is that, stop fucking me, stop it Please, oh no stop. Take it out, oh fuck take it, take it, don't do that, don't, don't, stop, oh fuck, stop, don't, don't do that, oh don't, don't, don't, don't stop, oh yea, that's good, that's good."

I pulled my mouth away from his cock and said, "Talk to Jack baby, talk to Jack and make this good for me Billy, tell Jack what you need and want, I'll make you come real hard if you do baby."

Bill lost it; he laid his head on my groin and just babbled on and on how good it felt with me sucking his cock and Jack fucking him. It did not take long and Bill came in my mouth. For the very first time in my life I was not able to take his sperm down my throat only because his dick was so small. I guess that is how a gay guy comes (I guess)

I did not stop sucking him and Jack did not stop fucking him I watched as Bill reached behind himself and he grabbed both of his ass cheeks pulling them apart giving Jack as much of himself as he could. He just moaned and moaned.

I kept working his dick and Bill finally began to respond by getting hard again. Jack began to talk to Bill, he said, "Like that boy? Like that big black cock up your ass, bitch?"

Bill did not answer, Jack pulled his cock out and Bill said, "Please, please don't stop, please put it back in." Jack said, "Tell me you like it, tell me you love this big black cock up your ass or I go home right now and you don't get anymore, ever."

Bill said, "Oh please, I love it, I love that big fat long black cock in my ass, please fuck me with it. Please more please! I want to come again, please."

Jack said as he slid back into him, "That's good baby, that's good. I'll fuck you as much as you want. I like white boy's assholes. Nice little white boys like you make me happy. I can't see your face. I want to watch you as I make you come. Turn around and lay on your back."

Jack pulled back and out of him, Bill quickly turned over facing Jack. Then Jack said, "Pull your legs back and hold them while I line this here thing up."

I stood up out of the way and I was fascinated as to how Bill was responding to Jack. I never expected this to go this easy. I was looking at Bill on his back on my bed, with his legs open and pulled back. I saw his dick hard but only about half the size he normally was.

Jack was kneeling in front of him holding onto his cock as he aimed it at Bills asshole and pushing his hips forward I watched as his cock began to disappear into Bill.

Jack said, "Oh baby you gots one fine ass, take it honey, let daddy fuck you silly, you want that don't you baby? Want daddy to make you come in your ass bitch, I want to see you come, show me you can come with me fucking your ass bitch. Don't touch it; keep your hand away from your tiny little dick. You come by my fucking you honey. I wants to see you shoot your shit out onto your belly for me."

I could not take my eyes off of them; Bill was moving his ass up and down pulling his legs back with his arms, which he held onto them with. I watched as Jack's black cock slid in and out. Bill was so nasty and verbal with Jack.

Bill just kept saying over and over to Jack, "fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me, all of it, give me all of it, fuck your bitch, fuck your whore, give me that cock, I want it I want it, fuck me daddy, fuck me."

Jack was talking right back at him. It looked like a war going on between both of their groins as they pounded back and fourth at each other. And they topped it off with a war of words as to who could talk the filthiest to the other.

I could not help myself, I began masturbating as I watched them fucking. I fucking loved watching those two men going at it. I was on fire with lust and pleasure. I looked at Bills dick and it was just a hard little stubble, it was like a turtle who pulled its head back into it shell.

Bill was thrusting up and down to each of Jacks thrust and all of a sudden he let out a very loud grunt as he held his breath and pulled his legs back almost to his chest. His face went red and I saw white stuff shooting out from the end of his little dick. It kept shooting the stuff out onto Bill's belly. Jack stopped fucking him and crammed his cock as far up inside of bill as he could get it.

Jack grunted and his body shook. He said. "Take it cunt, take it all, you wanted it, now you got it bitch." They both seemed to just hold them selves like that until Bill took a deep long breath, his face turned back to its normal color.

Jack began moving his hips again and he began doing something I had never seen or heard about. He reached down and took hold of the base of his cock. While holding it, he pulled his cock all the way out of Bills asshole then after a very brief pause he pushed it back inside of Bill in one smooth movement. Now I did not expect him to do it again, but he did. He pulled all the way out and then all the way back inside of Bill.

I could tell that Bill really liked what Jack was doing to him and after the third time, he began to tell Jack so. It did take some time but Jack never slowed down or went soft. After about five or six minutes of doing that Jack let go of his cock and it stayed stiff enough that he could push it back inside Bill with out making any kind of adjustments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.