Caught in the Park My Revenge - Cover

Caught in the Park My Revenge

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I looked up at him and said, "Do you mean that, you really would if you knew someone to help us out?"

He gave me a funny look and finally said, "Well sure I would do that for you, but I can't. I don't know of anyone. Besides with everyone coming and going from my place we couldn't do it there. I am sorry honey. I would love to if I could, just to help you get your fantasy."

I smiled and said, "What I want to do is very simple. I want to sixty-nine with you on top of me fucking my face as you eat me, and I want to look up and watch as another man comes up behind you and after I prepare you for him, I watch him slide his cock in your asshole. I want him to fuck you and when he is ready to come I want suck your balls and jerk you off real fast as you eat me and use a fat dildo to fuck me with at the same time."

Bill looked at me and finely said, "I have to tell you that sounds hot as hell, but as much as I want to help you, I can't. We don't have any place to do it, and like I said, I don't know anyone to do it with us."

I smiled and said, "Peter is going out of town on business, we can do it at my place. Maybe if we can't get another man to help you with me, we can both use dildos and try it that way, I'll just pretend it is a man, it will be the two of us."

Bill turned and began to drive again, he said, "I could do that I guess, but no one can ever know, I mean it is our secret."

I thought to myself "I got the son-of-a-bitch" I said, "Just you and I will know. You do this for me and I am yours Bill, I will be your nasty ass cock hungry slut just like you want. I'll do anything that you ever want if you do this one thing for me baby."

I said, "I'll let you know when Peter is leaving tomorrow so you can come over and we will make a night of it."

He pulled up into the driveway and I looked around I saw no one outside so I scooted over to Bill and I placed my hand on his very hard cock, I leaned in and kissed him. I said as I broke the kiss and squeezing his hard cock, "Hmm, looks like someone is excited about this besides me, this is going to be fun."

I got out of his car and ran into the house. I had a lot of planning and a very short time to get everything set up. The first thing I had to do was get out of sitting in front of my laptop tomorrow. I needed that time to set up cameras that I did not have and all the things running through my head.

When Peter got home I asked him if his trip was still on and if I could go with him. Now I already knew that he is not allowed to take any family members with him on these trips, I just wanted him to think I wanted to go with him and that I was going to be disappointed that I was going to be without him.

After dinner and I cleaned my kitchen I checked my e-mail and sure enough Bill had sent me all kinds of nasty e-mails talking about today's events and how much he loved me. I was very pleased with myself as I just knew that if I played my cards right, in less than 48 hours I would no longer be under his control, and in fact maybe I will control him.

I knew in order for my plan to work, I needed help and I needed it from a man. I had to find someone I could really trust and who would never compromise me. I had the perfect man in mind. It was Jack he is the computer tech guy for my husbands company. I met him months ago and he has made it so very clear that he wanted me.

I always just sort of brushed him off. I admit that it made me feel good to be lusted after like he did for me. I gave me his cell phone and his e-mail long ago. Whenever I did see him at Peters office he would always ask me why I have not called him.

Of course I always told him that I was happily married and I never would call. The thing is he never gave up asking or trying to feel me up when he thought he could get away with it. I slapped his face five times since I met him. Now you may ask why I never told Peter, but the truth is, he never really hurt me or touched me anywhere but my ass.

Peter went to bed early (as usual) and I sat down in the Den with my lap-top and shot off two e-mails, one to Bill telling him to make sure he was at the house by 4 PM and I also told him that Peter would be home until almost three so I would not be able to get on line and do my thing for him and my audience.

I hit "send" and almost instantly he replied back for me not to worry, he said he would get Nancy to cover my time slot. What really made me smile was what he said at the end of his e-mail. He asked, "You will be gentle with me tomorrow, won't you?"

I wrote back and told him what I was going to do to him and that I planned on making sure no other woman would ever make him feel like I planned to.

The thing is, I was very serious about that.

I then wrote Jack and I told him I needed to talk with him and that I needed his help with a problem that I had. I told him that for helping me we would have sex if he still wanted me.

I hit "send" and in less than one minute my cell phone rang. I had it on vibrate. I looked at it and it was "Jack Perkins." I answered it and told him to wait until I got out side onto the deck.

I said, "Thank you Jack for your quick response, I need your help and I need to know that you can keep your mouth shut."

He said, "Did you mean what you said? I mean I can fuck you if I help you?"

I smiled and said, "Only if you can keep it between us, and you help me with a man who is blackmailing me."

The phone was dead and I had to ask, "You still there?"

Jack answered, "Yes, I'm here. What's going on? Is this something you can't take to your husband for help?"

I said, "Of course, look, Peter is going out of town tomorrow and I have a chance to turn the tables on the man blackmailing me, but I need a big strong man to help. I have a plan on video recording him in a sex act that he will not want out in the cyber world. I need a man who will do anything I ask just to have sex with me, are you that man Jack?"

He asked, "I don't have to kill the bastard do I?"

I said, "Oh no, if I thought that would work, I would have killed him myself today or yesterday. I need to get some cameras set up and record him in my bed having sex. I need to clone his cell phone like he did mine and then I need to edit the recordings to make it look like he is a little sissy. Can you help me with all this?'

Jack said, "Sure, no problem, I have the perfect set up, when are we doing this?"

I said, "That is just it, I need to have everything set up before 4 PM tomorrow can we do it?"

There was along pause and finally Jack said, "Ok, I'll go into work grab what I think we will need and I'll be at your house at eight in the morning. Is that OK?"

I told him, "Peter has an early flight at eight, so any time after that was fine."

What caught me by surprise was what he said next, "Look, I'll help you out, but I expect a nice blowjob before I do any work setting things up for you and when I finish I expect a nice slow fuck from you. Have you ever had sex with a black man before? Do you know the saying "once you go black you never go back?"

I said, "Yes of course I have, Look Jack this is not a sex thing, I need help with an asshole who is blackmailing me, I think you are a man whom I can trust and will help me. I know that you want sex and I am willing to make love to you for your help. But make no mistake, I do love Peter and that is not going to change."

I then decided I would tell him what other plans I needed him for. I said, "Look, I need to tell you something else, I want you to fuck this bastard in his ass while he is eating my pussy, can you do that Jack? I have to get him on video not only being fucked but going crazy and loving it just like a little sissy boy."

Again there was a very long silence on the phone; I just waited for his response. He finely said, "Ok, but when I edit the videos I will not show my face, what about your face, do we show it?"

I said, "No, in order for this to work it has to be Bill coming across as a cock hungry little queer who is a sperm bucket slut boy. This way I can do to him what he did to me. It will be like a detente, a mutual destruction thing."

We finished the call and I went to bed thinking that by this time tomorrow night I would have that bastard under my thumb I would not have to do anything he told me to again.

I laid in bed for the longest time going over in my brain all the things I had to set up to make this work. I just hope Jack had everything that we need.

The alarm went off at six and Peter was out the door by six-thirty. I could not get back to sleep. I was nervous and excited to think I was going to get loose of Bill's control. The one thing I still needed to do was make sure that Jack did not leave with the originals. I am pretty sure how to handle that but it involved yet another person to bring into my little plan.

I got some coffee, sat down, and figured out what I had to do to get the boys running out of the house and allow me to keep the recordings. I knew that if Jack took them, I was trading one blackmailer for another. Oh I am sure he already thought of that so I was walking a very tight rope to be sure.

I knew what I had to do so I called a friend of mine and asked him to call me right at 6:00 on the dot. I told him to talk as if he was Peter and that he cut his trip short and was on the way home. I told Phil that I had a sales appointment and I was using that as a way to get rid of them. Phil got a kick out of it and said he would call right at 6:00 PM.

I knew that if Jack and Bill had to run out Jack could not pull the recording while Bill was there and would have to come back for them or it (what ever Jack was setting up.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.