Did It Really Happen - Cover

Did It Really Happen

Copyright© 2011 by opa

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - did it really happen like I remember it

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

We got into Jax after dark and decided to get a room at the beach.

I took the bags in and had Mom get settled in while I went in to check in so I wouldn't use up all my leave time now.

I got back to the room and then took Mom to Parsons far dinner. She had never had crab legs before so I splurged and got some for her and showed her how to crack them open.

After we had finished dinner we returned to the room and got ready for bed.

Mom told me, "I don't really know what she should do for work because I have not worked the whole time that Dad was alive." I asked, "Well, just what did you do before Dad." She told me, "I was a waitress at a little café in town when I met your dad." I told her. "For now I can afford to take care of you if you want to go to school." She gave me a hug and kissed me running her tongue in my mouth and around my tongue. It only got deeper and more passionate. Soon we were touching and squeezing body parts that felt so good.

My dick was getting harder and harder and it almost felt like I was about to tear a hole in my jeans. Mom unbuckled my belt and opened my pants in record time. She reached in and began stroking my dick with a soft yet firm stroke making me to drip precum from the tip. Mom smoothed it all over the tip.

I unbuttoned her blouse slowly admiring the tit flesh as it came into view above her bra. I reached around behind her and released her bra letting it fall away from her exposing those perfect orbs to my eyes.

"Gawd, I just can't get over how beautiful you are, Mom." I was just so much in love with this woman that it hurt.

I undid her waist button on her slacks and unzipped them sliding her slacks down her legs along with her panties. Her pussy hair came into view and all I wanted to do right then was put my head between her legs and drink from her well of juices.

I laid her out on the bed and starting at her eyes I kissed and licked her face and lips then moving down her smooth delicious throat to her breasts sucking on first the right nipple until it was standing tall and firm then moving to the left. Mom was moaning and holding my head in position. I slid my hand slowly down her stomach massaging the soft and tender skin while circling lower until my fingers were combing through her pubis. Her moans were getting louder and louder so I set back and looked at the place I wanted to return to.

Diving in nose first the aroma was just too much to resist and ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy hole to the very center of her cunt nerves. I circled her clit and sucked on the lips and skin around the clit tasting the most delicious drink on earth. I went back to the clit stem and drew it as far from her body as I could using nothing but suction. As I got it out I started to gently bite it. Mom was absolutely going nuts saying, "Oh, gawd. Don't stop.

I'm cumming so hard." As her body lifted and she started shaking her juices were flowing like it was a well that was never going to end. I licked and swallowed all that I could reach until Mom finally dropped back down on the bed.

I slid up her body until we were face to face. I kissed her deep feeding her the female cum that was spread out all over my face.

Mom licked and licked until she said, "Damn, I taste good. I wish I was able to get it right from my pussy so I would know what I taste like to you." I was so ready to slide my dick deep into Mom's cunt that I was shaking. Mom reached down taking hold of my dick with just the tips of her fingers and guided me to her vaginal opening moving the head up and down slickening it for the penetration. I slowly pressed the head to her until it popped in and Mom moaned saying, "Give it to me, hard." I shoved the rest in quickly to the bottom pushing against her cervix. I waited until she started moving her hips and squeezing her cunt muscles around my dick.

I pulled my dick back slightly then rammed it in. Mom moaned, "Yes, yes, more give it all to me." I started fucking her as hard and fast as I could until Mom was cumming like a volcano.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.