Neighbors - Cover

Neighbors

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bill's a nice guy, just a working man getting along. Life has left him battered, but he's found stability. One day his neighbor, young Haley, shows up to help wash a car. And be a friend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Reluctantly I let her go home that night when we heard the RV rumbling into their driveway. As I stood in the door watching her go home, I waved at Steve. He walked over.

"Sorry about bein' late," he said. "I owe ya one."

"Not a problem, buddy. She was gonna do homework over here anyway. So we finished that and watched TV. She's a good kid. Deena appreciated having her around this weekend."

"Well," Steve said, "I appreciate it. Her school work's a LOT better, an' to be honest, she ain't that much fun in the RV over the weekend. We took it up to brother-in-law's deer camp to see how that was gonna work. Ain't Haley's thing, you know..."

"Oh, don't worry. She an' Deena get along just fine, and having Haley around means I don't have to give MY daughter a hundred percent of the attention all the time. Haley an' Deena entertain each other. Means I don't have to..." I played along with Steve. Seemed to me that he wanted to feel comfortable with leaving Haley.

"Uh-huh," he said. "At home she kind keeps to herself. I don't know what to do with a teenaged girl, ya know. Not like a dad, anyway. And Marie ain't much better off."

"Seems like that's the same song that the parents of every teen on the planet are singing," I said. "She comes over here to study, or sometimes we play chess or watch a movie. She seems content with that."

"Yeah, Li'l Stevie doesn't make things easy for her to do that at home sometimes."

"Little brothers are like that," I said.

"Nuther one a'them ol' songs," Steve laughed, then he looked thoughtful. "Hey, is your daughter comin' over next weekend? We might wanna go up to the deer camp on Friday an' come back Sunday."

A lightbulb went off in my head. I can't describe the feeling that went off much lower. "I might have 'er. Lemme check with the ex."

"I don't mean to put you on the spot," Steve said.

"Oh, you're not, buddy. Lemme get back with you on Tuesday." I figured I needed Monday to talk to Haley.

I went back inside, watched a little TV, my laptop on my lap while I caught up with some news and some message boards. My computer chimed. Email. I swapped to the email program window. Haley!

"Mom an' Steve are talking about spending next weekend up at the deer camp. I hope I don't have to. –Haley"

I tapped out a quick reply. "I'm working on arrangements for you to spend the weekend with me and Deena. Talk to you tomorrow." And I knew that Haley understood that Deena NEVER came over two weekends in a row.

So I went to sleep with the thought in my head that I just might have my Haley ALL weekend. Got up the next morning, bumbled around the house, ate breakfast, went to work, none of those activities in any way remarkable.

When I pulled into the driveway, Haley was waiting in the front yard. She picked up her book bag and came over. Once inside, I got severely kissed as soon as the door closed.

"You were joking about Deena coming over this weekend, right?" Her brown eyes twinkled.

"Right. You know she doesn't do two weekends in a row."

"So ... They'll leave as soon as they can Friday." She smiled.

"When I get home, you and I will drive off like we're going to get Deena. If they're gone, we'll come right back. If they're not, we'll go eat or something, then come back."

"And we'll have the whole WEEKEND together!" she squealed. More kisses, then she spread her books on the floor of the living room.

"You have REAL homework?"

"A little," she said, smiling. "Go take your shower while I work on it."

I followed instructions, knowing that I'd feel much better afterward. Only thing was that I couldn't put on any cologne or aftershave, because we didn't want our little Haley going home with those smells on her. And in the middle of my shower, a little hand reached in and gave me a fondle while its owner giggled.

I finished and walked back into the living room.

"Look at this." She showed me some math problems. "This is how I think I should do them."

I scanned her work. "Yep! That gets it, baby!" I watched her scratching answers out in pencil in her even, neat handwriting.

Then she went to her science book and we talked about the questions she was seeing in class, and as was Haley's normal action, she asked questions about how that knowledge fit into the real world. English and history were equally easily taken care of. Left us with a little time to burn.

She stood up, unbuttoning her jeans. "I know we can't get all the way naked, but I wanna..."

"I can't resist you, little one," I said, standing and unbuckling my belt.

"Just pull 'em down an' sit on the sofa," she said. "We can do it like that."

I sat back on the sofa with my pants around my ankles. Haley straddled me. We kissed as I let my hands savor the curve of her youthful, firm ass. She wiggled down onto me, her wet pussy sliding on my hard dick.

"Mmmmm, I love how it feels when I rub on you like that," she whispered.

"I love it, too, sweetness. You excite me so much..." I couldn't finish the comment because my mouth was obstructed by hers. I loved her kisses. I slid my fingers into her short, sassy hair, caressing her head as we kissed. Her hips were mobile, raising, moving, searching as my dick sprang up, hard for her. I felt the head find the opening to her sweet young pussy and she started sliding me into her. Her mouth broke from mine.

"Yessss," she hissed. "This is when I feel BEST!" She pressed down on me. I felt our pubic arches meet. She giggled. "I feel it up to HERE!" She pressed her fingers against her lower belly. A little wiggle and her eyes sparkled. "Uh-huh," she said. "Right there! It's right there." She wiggled again. "I could just wiggle with you in me an' I could come."

"I feel your little button," I said. I could feel her clit pressing at the base of my dick, like a little pea trapped between us. I pushed up, little thrusts that I could feel were moving that little pea. That is, I could feel THAT when I wasn't overwhelmed by the head of my dick deep inside perfect, warm, wet tightness.

Her lips met mine again. Our kiss was hot, but the circular motions of her pussy on my dick were hotter. She pulled her lips away, panting. "Oooooooo, I feelit!"

I felt it, too, my balls contracting. I struggled against the release.

Her fingers dug into my shoulders. "ComeonBill!"

I pushed upward into her, relishing the fire beginning to start in me.

"Nnnnnnghhhhh! Yeahhhhhhh!" she said, then she clamped her lips against mine. "Mmmmm."

I pushed twice more and squirted surge after surge of semen into her, bathing her cervix. "OhgodddddddHaleyyyyyy!"

She pushed her mouth against mine again and we stayed kissing as we savored our orgasms.

"I love you, Haley, ' I whispered.

"I love you too, Bill," she replied. "I really do. So very, very much." And a shower of sweet little kisses.

"Baby, if we stay here I'm gonna have a spot on the sofa..."

"I know ... can we do each other?"

"Uh-huh," I said.

"Quick! In the bedroom!" she giggled.

I kicked my pants off and headed into the bedroom. There I flopped down on top of the bedspread and she slid on top of me, presenting me with a pink, hot, and very juicy pussy. I relished the musky tang of her as I started licking and sucking the slick remains of our love. She was happily working on my dick, then she crawled a little further down and I felt her tongue and lips on my balls. The feeling was exquisite.

I returned to the happy task of licking out the inside of her pussy, then teasing her little clit with my tongue, bringing her to a mewing little orgasm for a finish. She turned around and snuggled on my chest, wrapped in my arms.

"If I ever lose you, Bill, I will KILL myself," she said.

"I'm yours forever, little angel," I said.

More kisses, and then grudging the idea, we got up and went into the living room and retrieved our pants, then went to the bathroom and washed our faces.

She giggled.

"What's funny, angel?"

"This weekend, we won't have to jump up an' get dressed. We can lay there together. And start ALL over..."

"I know," I said. "I can't wait."

"You won't get tired of me?" she smiled.

"Not even close."

She put her books back into the bag, then stood. We wrapped in each other's arms, like a last gulp of air before a diver submerges.

"I love you, Bill," she said softly.

"I love you too, Haley." I gave her one last kiss and then held the door open, watching her cross the yard.

The next day when I pulled in, I saw Steve working on their motor home. He waved, so I walked over.

"Ain't gonna shake hands," he laughed, waving a grease-covered paw. "How'd yer day go?"

"It was a day," I said. "Got a big generator torn down. It's mess. And they don't air condition powerplants."

"I hear ya," he said.

"I was gonna tell you that Haley's good to stay with us this weekend, buddy."

"Great," he said. "I owe ya one."

"You don't owe me anything. Glad to have 'er around."

He smiled. "Glad you think so."

About that time, she walked up behind me with her bookbag slung over her shoulder. "Hi, Mister Bill"

"Hi, Haley," I said. "What's on the agenda today?"

"Word problems," she said. "They eat me up!" She smiled sweetly. "IF you're not too tired."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.