New Career-1862 - Cover

New Career-1862

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 11

Western Sex Story: Chapter 11 - John Wilson is no ordinary man. He has multiples lives and two wives! Find out more, as he sets out on a new exciting journey.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Violence   time travel story,western indian story,polygamy time travel story,time travel sex story,adult sex story,western adult story,western historical sex story

I found a buckboard and a mule to pull it, so it looked to me like the first thing we needed to do was to get Martha some decent clothes. She drove the buckboard to the nearest town, and I followed on my horse. Of course, the dogs came along. They acted as if they thought that Martha's marriage to me was a foregone conclusion. The dogs took to her better than I expected, and I wondered if they would protect her from Whites as well as Indians.

We got to town before we had a chance to test that theory. I had Martha buy two dresses and a set of men's clothes that would fit her properly. I did have her get a flannel shirt that would help hide her breasts in case we had to have her disguised as a man.

I asked her of her experience with a gun, and she said that Eli would never let her shoot one. I wondered if he was afraid that she might shoot him. Anyway, I was mindful of what had happened to Mary, my first wife, so I fully intended that she learn to use a pistol, a shotgun, and a rifle.

On our way out of town, I had her test herself to determine if her hand was large enough to handle a .44. It turned out that she could hold the pistol adequately with both hands, but she was a lost cause with only one hand. Likewise, she could manage my .44 Henry, but she was not real happy with it. Dammit, the stopping power of the .44 over the .38 was enough to make me push her, so I had Martha stick to the .44.

I did have an extra .44 Starr DA, so I gave that to her to use. She said that the shoulder holster was going to take some getting used to, but she figured that she could handle it if I insisted. That sounded like a wife talking if I ever heard one!

I had given my extra Henry to Josh, so we were going to have to buy her one at the next gun store. I also wanted her to try out some shotguns to see what size she could handle. I had a 10-gauge double barrel shotgun, but I did not even bother her with that. Hell, I could hardly manage it if I was in a hurry, so I saw no point in bringing it up to Martha. She might have said okay to it just to humor me, but not have been able to handle it in an emergency. I hoped that she could go with a 12-gauge, but I would settle for a 16-gauge if we had to.

We stopped in at the next gun shop we came to and bought a Henry rifle. I had her try out a couple of shotguns, and it turned out that the shop had a 12-gauge sawed off double barrel shotgun that Martha could handle. That 14-inch barrel made all of the difference in the world. Of course, it kicked when she fired it, but Martha could manage, and those extra three buckshot pellets could make a life or death difference. We bought the guns and enough ammunition for her to learn to shoot all of her new weapons. I figured that Martha would try to do anything I told her to do, but I hoped it was because she had confidence in me and not just because she was afraid to argue with me.

The first three nights, I did not press her for sex. I was afraid that she might be too sore for penetration, but I was also afraid that she was not emotionally ready for that step. However, on the fourth night, we were stopped at a hotel and sharing a room. Martha rather diffidently asked me for sex, and I gladly went along because it meant that she was coming out of her funk. I had registered as Mr. and Mrs. J. Wilson, so we were officially married as far as the state of Texas was concerned.

Martha was startled when I went through my usual foreplay routine, and she reacted with a bang when I kissed her nipples and sucked gently on them. That must have been a first for her, because she began to moan and pant almost immediately. I gently massaged her tits with my hands, and that seemed to be a first, too, because she seemed to think that I was going to be rough and pinch them when I first put my hands on her tits. She smiled and began to purr by the time I was ready to check her pussy for enough lubrication.

She apparently was used to having a man put his hand on her pussy, but she was a little surprised when I ran my finger up and down her pussy slit. At first, Martha was very tense when I put my hand on her pussy, but she soon relaxed as I moved gently and lightly rubbed my hand over her clit. She did react when I stuck my finger inside her cunt to feel for moisture. There was enough for me to work a second finger into her tunnel and to feel for her G-spot.

I found that spot very easily—the bumps and ridges were very pronounced. I didn't say anything to Martha as I began to rub her G-spot with my finger tips, but she knew immediately that I was doing something unusual and wonderful. She started bouncing her hips almost right away, and it did not take long for me to bring her to orgasm with my finger motion. I judged this to be a respectable climax, but I hoped that she would be able to feel even more once she had an orgasm from my cock.

Anyway, I figured that was enough foreplay for tonight, and I got between her legs. I put her ankles on my shoulders because that was my favorite position. If she didn't like it, we could try something else, but I wanted to start here. I had Martha guide my cock into her cunt and pressed gently. I am a little on the large side, so I didn't want to hurt her by jamming my cock in; rather, I wanted to ease in to give her a chance to get used to my size.

She was very tight, so I was glad that I was not forcing myself in too fast and that I had insisted on enough foreplay to get her fluids to flowing. Even with that, I still had to work my way in with short strokes until I had finally reached her depths. Fortunately, she was deep enough that I was able to push my pubic bone against her clit and give her that thrill as well as all of the other things that I was trying to do. I could not feel her cervix, so I knew that I could bang her without causing her any pain. That was a relief because I do like to bang!

I began fucking Martha with slow and easy strokes to make sure that she was able to accept me without pain, and, as soon as I judged that she was loose and open enough, I began to pound her as hard and as fast as I could go. Martha reacted just as I had hoped and began to rise against me as I pushed down. The two of us quickly established a rhythm that was the ultimate joy to feel.

Martha had two orgasms that night before I finally came, and she came again as I shot my jizz into her depths. This was in the era long before effective birth control, so I knew that she could become pregnant on this night. However, both of us were so taken with each other that I did not care. I must say that was one of the best fucks that I had ever had! Martha told me that it WAS the best fuck that she had ever had! We both fell asleep in each other's arms and slept straight through until time to get up for breakfast.

The next day, we left town headed east for no good reason. That was just the way the road went, and we had no specific plans. As soon as we were far enough out of town, I started the shooting class. I won't bore you with the details, but Martha learned very fast once she got some confidence in her own ability. The dogs stayed out of the way and rested in the shade while we worked very hard to bring Martha's ability up to the point where she could defend herself.

We stopped at noon, and I think that it was none too soon for Martha. She was very tired. We settled for a pemmican and jerky lunch with water to drink. I think that she was more emotionally tired from the mental strain she had put herself through trying to please me than from pure physical exertion. However, that made little difference—Martha was still very tired. I hitched my horse to the rear of the buckboard and drove while Martha leaned against me and spent some time sleeping. By around 4:00 o'clock, she was rested enough to drive, so I went back to riding my horse.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.