New Career-1862 - Cover

New Career-1862

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John Wilson is no ordinary man. He has multiples lives and two wives! Find out more, as he sets out on a new exciting journey.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Violence   time travel story,western indian story,polygamy time travel story,time travel sex story,adult sex story,western adult story,western historical sex story

"Oh, My Lord, John! What have you done to me!?! I will be your slave for life if you can keep doing that! Never in my life have I felt such ecstasy while fucking. Always before, it has been a case of pain that might get less as the man did his thing, but I never felt such feelings as that. Please give it to me again whenever you can and feel like it!"

"Mary, I am not sure that I can even come close to that every time, but you can be assured that I will try. It was just as good for me as it was for you. I think that I have never enjoyed sex more. I will do my best, but that was almost a miracle, so you cannot expect me to do that well every time we fuck."

"Oh, I know that must have been something special, but I hope that you can hit that high a peak once in a while. At least, I hope you keep trying!"

There was a little more conversation like that, but we soon drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. My cock is only about average for the 21st century, 7" long and just under 2" in diameter. However, it does make me feel good to hear Mary gush about how large I am. A little ego-stroking never hurt any relationship!

We woke up the next morning and got dressed. I noticed that Mary did not have to be reminded about wearing her new gun. After breakfast, I wanted her to demonstrate how well she could handle both the pistol and the rifle. We had a beef and beans breakfast, and Mary apologized, but said that she was running low on provisions. She said that her money had been running low since her husband was killed, but I reassured her that we would buy what she needed at the next store we came to. By the time we sold the horse and its tack, we should have enough money for necessary provisions.

It turned out that Mary was quite accurate with both the pistol and the rifle. She was not as good as me, but I had the advantage of much more training and practice. She could hit where she was aiming at 20 yards with the pistol and 100 yards with the rifle; that was plenty good enough! I had considered looking for a Sharps to use as a sniper rifle, but there were too many trees in this part of Missouri to make that a particularly useful weapon. Out on the Western plains, the story was different, but the trees were too prolific in Missouri to bother.

We traveled most of the day as we had done the previous day, but a gruesome event happened in the middle of the afternoon. We came upon a gang of 11 men who were just finishing up an attack on a lone wagon, and they switched their attention to us without a pause. It was easy to see that they were experienced bandits, even if they did lay claim to being Confederate guerillas.

They rode toward us with guns blazing. I think that they were caught up in an adrenalin rush, because they were still too far away for their pistols to do much damage. Mary immediately wheeled the wagon toward the trees to try to get some protection for the mules. The mules were among the trees with the rear of the wagon sticking out by the time the bandits got close enough for pistols to be effective.

While Mary was doing that, I had jerked my rifle from its scabbard and dismounted. I did not want my horse hurt if I could help it. To that end, I ran for the wagon and climbed aboard. The thick walls of the wagon bed made a very effective shield against pistol bullets propelled by blackpowder. I used my Henry as long as I could, but I had to switch to my pistol soon because the bandits had gotten too close for me to stick to the rifle. It was just too awkward at close quarters.

Mary got off a few shots with her Henry, but also switched to her pistol about the same time that I did. The men were moving around too much to make a good target for a bullet, but the horses were a different story. I called to Mary to shoot at the horses, not at the men, and I was doing the same. We began to make immediate inroads into the gang when we did that. Most of the men who had been riding horses that were shot were injured in the fall sufficiently to put them out of the fight. Those that were not so badly injured, still made nearly stationary targets at a range that made them nearly impossible to miss with a second shot.

Fortunately, we both had spare cylinders for our revolvers, so we were able to reload quickly enough, 10-12 seconds, that we were never too long with empty guns. The bandits were down to three men when they decided that they were in a fight that they could not win. Those three men left us at a dead run, but I was able to get in one shot with my Henry before they were out of sight. I was very lucky and hit my last target in the middle of the back, and he fell to the ground while his horse was running at full speed. Therefore, he was no problem, but I did wonder about a possible revenge attack from the two remaining bandits. Oh, well, there was not much that we could do to prevent that.

WOW! We hit a bonanza when we searched the dead bandits and the other wagon. One of the dead men must have been the leader of the gang, because his saddlebag gave up over $1,000 in gold and silver. The other wagon had a strongbox that held about $1,500 in gold and silver. Between the two, we were filthy rich for the times. At least, we were going to eat well.

There were two dead men in the other wagon, but they had no papers to identify who they were or why they were hauling so much gold. The wagon also contained a supply of farm implements that we could sell. There were two mules to pull this wagon, and the wagon itself was in excellent condition, except for a few lead slugs buried in the walls of the wagon bed.

On top of everything else, we found two more Starr DAs, but these had not been converted to Henry cartridges yet. Well, we had the money to fix that when we found a capable gunsmith. Based on what had happened today, it was obvious that both Mary and I could use two revolvers. There were also some more spare cylinders, so we were in a kind of hog heaven when it came to guns. There were three more Henry rifles, so we were becoming our own little army!

The rest of the guns, etc. that we found were dumped into Mary's wagon which had the most room. We could rearrange things when we stopped for the night. It was my idea to sell the wagon that was of lesser quality, but Mary wanted to hang on to the two extra mules. I was not sure what she had in mind for them.

It took us an hour or a little more to clean up from this battle. I did use my horse and rope to drag the dead horses and dead men to the side of the road, but I did not try to bury any of them. That was more work than I was able to do, thank you. We pulled into a little town that afternoon just before dark, so we decided to let everything go until the next day. The local hotel looked reasonably clean and we got fresh sheets for 10¢ more. This was not a fancy hotel, but they did have an attached restaurant.

We ate supper in the restaurant and Mary went to the hotel room. I visited a couple of saloons to try to get caught up on the gossip and to try to determine just how dangerous the Bushwhackers would be on the morrow. From what I learned, I figured that we could expect trouble on the road.

When I got back to the room, I found that Mary was just finishing a leisurely bath. The water was still a little above room temperature, so I quickly followed suit. We were both clean, so we went to bed. The sex was a rerun of the previous night, except that Mary did not react as intensely. I guess that was because she now was expecting what I did. I was not more imaginative simply because I was a little tired from all of the exertion this afternoon. I apologized to Mary, but she would hear none of that. She complimented me on what I did and said that she could not be happier. Nothing in her experience had prepared her for me and my kind of loving. I certainly did not argue, and we slept in each other's arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.