Eric and Friends: My First Senior Lover - Cover

Eric and Friends: My First Senior Lover

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Experiences remembered from my time as Eric's girlfriend. I was 19 he was in his 50s.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I thought I would share my experience of how I first got into modelling for nude/ sexy pictures and also how I became a lover of big sex toys and vegetables etc.

As I have told everyone in my experience about using my mums vibrators, I began using toys relatively early on in my sex life.

After school I went to college to broaden my horizons and education. I had apparently gotten a reputation as a bit of a "tart" at school. Little did I know this reputation had also made its way into the teachers staff room as well.

At college I made a new group of friends and we used a pub in the centre of town for socialising.

One night in there we bumped into an old teacher of mine from high school.

His name was Eric and he had been a teacher of mine in 6th form briefly. We met at the bar and chatted for a while, nothing heavy just general chit chat.

Over the next couple of weeks we met again in the pub and he always stopped to say hello and have a bit of a natter.

I have to admit I found him rather attractive. He was in his 50s and I was only 19 at the time, but I have always had a thing for the older man.

After a couple of more meetings it was obvious we got along and I basically made the first move and asked if he would like to meet for a drink, just the two of us, at some point. At first I think he was a bit taken aback but he said if I would like to, then he would love to "take me out for the evening",

We agreed to meet up the following night and I had goose bumps getting ready that night. I wasn't sure what to wear so just went casually dressed, in black trousers and a white blouse. I wasn't sure how to play it to be honest, so dressed quite conservatively.

We had a lovely night and spent an enjoyable evening, the subject of sex never came up, and as he took me home I thought he had been the perfect gentleman and was a little disappointed if I was to be honest!

At my front door he dropped me off and our parting kiss was merely a peck on the lips, nothing heavy at all. I was a bit tipsy and horny so I gave myself a good finger fucking that night as I thought of getting into his pants!

We arranged to meet again and this time I thought to myself I was going to be a bit more daring.

I dressed in one of my mini skirts, black in colour and about 10 inches in length. I put on some of my highest heels and a skimpy top a well. We were going to a restaurant for a meal then had planned to go on to a club after.

He picked me up and when he saw me I got the feeling he was enjoying me being dressed more sexily and thought to myself this could be my night for finally getting some older cock.

Once in the car he complimented me on my looks saying

"you look very fetching tonight Anna".

I thanked him and said " Hope you don't think its too tarty?" he looked me up and down, and said something like " Oh you can never be too tarty"

With this I leaned across and gave him a peck on the cheek. We drove to the restaurant and we got some odd looks I can tell you!

Eric in his suit and tie and me looking like an extra from the movie Pretty Woman!

We had a lovely meal and I took every opportunity to be as flirty as possible and gave Eric some good views of my tits down my blouse and purposefully wiggled my arse at him as I walked to the table and then when I went to the ladies...

I also got some admiring looks from some of the other male diners and a few disapproving ones from their wives...

We finished and I said to him I didn't fancy going on to the club.

He looked a bit disappointed until I said " just lets go to yours Eric", I added " I want some alone time with you, and I hope you won't be disappointed"

I was getting very wet down below by this point. The looks of the other guys at the restaurant had got me worked up, as had my flirty, flashing with Eric.

Once back at Erics things moved at fast pace. I leapt on him once we were in, planting a long lingering kiss on his mouth. We snogged for ages, always a good way to get me moist.

Once I could feel his bulge hardening in his trousers I dropped to my knees ... I unzipped hos straining cock and tongued the end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.