Summer Camp
Episode 38: Retribution/Party

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

"Ideally, I would want college students majoring in education, psychology or sociology with camping experience. Now, thanks to you guys, they must also be totally at ease in a nudist environment."

"You've got something in mind, Pete. Spit it out," said Lisa.

"You remember that gang of slackers we shared a flat with last spring break... ? They're back in town now that college is starting. I was talking to two of the girls last week, Fred and Brenda, and they were telling me they were hoping for something closer to home. Jennifer ... does it matter if the girls are lesbians?"

"Officially, I'm not supposed to know. Unofficially, as long as it doesn't interfere with their jobs, I don't care what they do in their off-hours. Are they cool?"

It was Lisa who answered. "Yeah, they're cool ... they don't take any gaff but they don't get uptight either. That reminds me ... you remember Elizabeth, the girl who flashed the Dean of Women's Studies... ? She'd be good too."

"What about guys?"

"I'll let you know, Jennifer. I have a couple of guys in mind ... Let me do some quiet recruiting. When would you like to meet them?"

"Hmm ... say around November; I'd like the contracts signed for the beginning of February, at the latest.

Robert spoke up. "Would you like us to do something as well over winter?"

"Alice, I don't know you that well yet and as for you, Sam, I know what you're capable of but I haven't got a line yet on your particular talents. How about the two of you joining me at the Camp office in town Saturday mornings for some general office work, filing, developing a brochure for next season, stuff like that. I'd pay you minimum wage; it's not much but it'll be better than flipping burgers."

Jennifer hesitated... "Robert ... I accessed Hartwell's computer the other day; it's a mess! Since you know his file system better than me; your job will be to clean it up." She smiled like the devil.

"Ouch!"

"You know the saying... 'No good deed remains unpunished'?"

"Crap!"


Tom was not at all suspicious when Bobbie asked him and Cheri to get in the car with her while she went to the mall for some errands. It had been a long-established house rule that Saturdays and Sundays were not wall-to-wall TV days so, even though he had been playing with his new Xbox, he did not argue. She even went so far as to buy some items for 'the following day's party.'

Her 'shopping' done, she told the kids...

"I have one more stop to make then, if you like, we could go for some time in the park."

Parking the car in front of Astrid's house, she told the kids "Come along ... it's going to take me about a half-hour or so. I'll ask if you could play in the back yard in the meantime."

When Astrid answered the door, Bobbie said "Hello, Astrid. This is my son Tom and my daughter Cheri. I was wondering if they could play in your yard while we conclude our business."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.