Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 37: Recruitment/wishes

"Say that again..." blurted out Robert.

"I said ... I would like you on staff next year. I'm guessing we will lose at least two, if not more, counselors over the winter. While they haven't said so in so many words ... there are at least two counselors who had body issues. There's also a couple who had been raised in strict religious environments. They seemed to be totally overwhelmed by all the casual nudity, especially as the campers themselves seem to be in favor of a totally clothes-free camp."

Lisa started laughing. "Yeah, I remember those two ... they had lifeguard duty the day our cabins staged that nude-in at the beach. It was funny."

"It might have been funny at the time but the net result is that I'm going to be understaffed. Robert and Alice will be sixteen next summer while Sam will only be fifteen. While I have no doubt that you three will be excellent counselors, legally I can't let someone less that eighteen have sole responsibility for minor children."

"What exactly would you want?" asked Pete.


"As I was saying before the kids arrived, the nudity is not a problem." She stood up, undid the belt to her kimono and let it slide off her shoulders. She was totally nude, underneath. "During the spring break, I took my kids to a naturist resort in Florida and we've been naked ever since. There was a period where all of us ... well not Susan and Jake; they took to it like ducks to water ... Luke and I found it more difficult to adjust but we're all fine with it now."

"We've even had Ginger' parents and her brother over; they, themselves, remained clothed but, like I said, they accepted that I and the kids, all the kids, were naked."

Bobbie shook her head to clear it. "I'd better get back, Tom, and especially Cheri, will be wondering where I am." She stopped suddenly. "Astrid, I have no right to impose but I had a thought ... Tom asked for a pool party, knowing full well that we don't have a pool. Could we hold the party here?"

"Sure ... I'd be glad to. What about the other kids?"

"Well ... I talked with Linda's mother and I don't think they would object and Thomas is Ginger's brother. That leaves the Douglas twins and Henry Frazer. Hunter Douglas is out of town but he's supposed to call me tonight but I haven't even started on the Frazers."

"Why don't you leave Henry's parents to me?"

"Would you ... Terrific! I must run ... bye."


"Hello?"

"Mrs. Kennedy... ? This is Hunter Douglas – you tried to call me this morning?"

"Oh ... hello. Yes, my son Tom is having a birthday this week-end and he expressed the wish that his friends from camp would join him in celebrating it."

"Tom ... that would be the brown-haired boy who was always with Linda ... is that correct?"

"I'm surprised you know him. You've met him, what ... only once?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.