Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 33: 'Town Hall' meeting

After lunch, the campers were allowed to go back to their cabins for some unstructured free time. Some played board games, others wrote letters home and skinny dipper's island group and Alice all met up at cabin 6.

"Wow, I can't believe how well that went," remarked Alice. "The whole camp joined us in the nude."

"I know," agreed Ginger. "Even the counselors were nude or at least topless."

"Everyone acted so cool too," said Samantha.

"Yeah, the camp's never looked better," added Robert.

"Although, I'm worried about the next move," pondered Alice.

"What do you mean?" asked Robert.

"Well, I wonder if there will be repercussions about all of us going in the nude," she said.

"Yeah." They looked out the window with dread wondering what was about to happen.

Meanwhile Jennifer had gathered all of the counselors, most of them were still naked and all of them at least topless, and informed them of what had happened. She also notified them that everyone was to be present for a town hall meeting to happen at 3:30.

"Now, I appreciate the show of solidarity and support that you've shown by going in the nude," Jennifer thanked them. "It was a very touching gesture and I will never forget. I know that for many of you that is a huge act of trust and goes way outside your comfort level. But for this meeting I would like everyone dressed."

At 3:30, sharp all the campers filed into the dining hall that they had just cleaned within an inch of its life. They were all dressed as requested.

Once everyone was seated, Jennifer entered the room.

"Thank you all for coming here," she said. "Your show of support to me and this camp is very gratifying. I will not forget what each and every one of you did for me."

"To make a long story short, the camp was sold and is now under new management. As part of that new management team I have been named the new camp director effective this morning."

The campers and counselors spontaneously burst into a standing ovation. Many were pumping their fists into the air. Some were jumping up and down. It took a long time for the emotions to die down. Jennifer tried to begin talking a few times, but the outpouring of emotion prevented her from speaking.

Finally, she said, "Thank you again. I would now like to introduce one of the new board members, Mr. Hunter Douglas."

Heather and Karen smiled when they heard the name. Hunter's town car had arrived only minutes before and the entire group shifted in their seats to see him come in opposite Jennifer.

"Good afternoon everyone, my name is Hunter Douglas," he said lighting up the room with his confidence. "Some of you may know my kids Heather and Karen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.