Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 32: Face-off

All morning long, the campers labored at cleaning the cafeteria spotless, and then they all pitched in to tidy up the entire camp. They picked up dead branches. They raked the beach. They cleaned the showers. They even weeded the flowerbeds around the camp director's office, much to the chagrin of Small and Baker.

"Wow, they're doing a great job," commented Consuela to Lisa and Pete, who were all watching the campers at work.

"I've never seen them so determined before," said Lisa.

"I've never seen the camp look so good," answered Pete.

"We should join them," stated Lisa.

"You mean give them a hand?" asked Pete.

"Yes, but in the nude too," Lisa said with conviction.

"You really think so?" questioned Pete.

"I'm sure of it," replied Lisa as she stripped off her clothes. "Care to join me?"

Pete and Consuela both smiled at each other and took off all their clothes. They joined the work detail and soon cheers and words of encouragement were making their way through the camp. Within a few minutes a majority of the counselors were naked and helping out. Even the shyest counselors were now topless.

By 12:30, they were all queuing up at the cafeteria for lunch. Pete, Lisa and Consuela were in charge of coordinating lunch, which they did routinely with help from Cookie, except they were still naked. Thirty minutes after lunch was first served Consuela announced that they were all on kitchen patrol and that it was time to clean up. Instead of the usual groans, they all did it with a smile.

A little while later, a dark sedan with tinted windows drove up and stopped at the camp office. A woman dressed in a business suit stepped out of the car. She was followed by an older man also dressed in a suit and finally Jennifer Partridge herself stepped out. They walked up to the main office.

"Franklin Bahr, what are you doing here?" said Ethel Baker.

"Ethel, it's nice to see you," said Franklin. "Is Jonas here? I have some important business to discuss with you."

"Yes, he's in the other room," said Ethel.

"Let me start with the introductions I suppose," said Franklin whose forehead was beading with sweat. "This is Anita Fuentes; she's an attorney and represents Douglas Enterprises and its subsidiaries. This is Ethel Baker and Jonas Small. They are on the board and sort of took over the running of the place when Robert Hartwell fired Jennifer Partridge, as he was no longer capable of running the camp for the year. And I believe you all know Jennifer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.