Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 25: Parents' Day

It was camp policy to book the campers for two-week blocks. Some kids were only at camp for two-weeks, others, for four or for the entire season. Change-over day was always Sunday, and that day corresponded with Parents' Day; the day parents could come visit those kids who were there for longer periods. This was particularly appreciated by the younger tykes who were sometimes homesick.

It was the sixth Sunday of the season and everything had eased since Hartwell had had his attack almost a week and a half ago. Those campers who were there for the season were the most conscious of the more relaxed atmosphere. None of the campers were in the least uncomfortable with sharing a shower with someone from the opposite sex and, if it happened that a guy was facing a urinal when a girl entered the sanitary, if anything, he was likely to be pushed further forward.

Pretty well everyone respected Jennifer's clothing policy; every one wore shorts and quite a few girls still wore tops, although some, including some counselors, now went top-free. The beach was pretty well clothes-free, however, as were the paths between the cabins and the beach; nobody bothered getting dressed any more just to go swimming. Even Jennifer, when she made an appearance at the beach, made a point of arriving and swimming nude and most of the counselors followed her example.

The day before, Jennifer had held a 'town hall' meeting in the dining hall at lunch to remind every one that today was Parents' Day and that she expected every one to be dressed at least in shorts and that there would be no swimming because the lifeguards would not be available.

The skinny dipper island group, which now included Alice, had decided to spend the day sunbathing at the more secluded beach where Jennifer had first caught Linda and Tom skinny dipping at the beginning of the season. None of them were expecting visitors and they much preferred to stay together, naked, than with the other campers. When Robert first approached Jennifer after Hartwell's attack, explaining that the group was willing to accept her rules but that they 'needed' a place where they could be naked together, she had at first hesitated but had relented eventually. It was now pretty well common knowledge that this part of the beach was now the exclusive domain of the skinny dipper island group and their 'guests.'

They were lounging about; talking idly about school and comparing Karen and Heather's private schooling with the others' public school programs when a strange voice said...

"I was told I might find you here."

Karen, stunned, looked up at the stranger, and with a cry, jumped up and into his arms. Heather followed immediately, crying "Father... !"

They both hugged their father, completely unconcerned that they were totally naked, and their father hugged them back just as strongly. After a while, they let go of each other and Karen presented the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.