Summer Camp
Episode 4: The plot thickens...

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Heather hesitated, and then answered. "Well, our father forced us to come here. He said that being with other kids our age would do us good. We've been coming here for two years now, but I've never noticed any difference."

"I see ... How is it at home?"

"We live in a large house, some fifty kilometers south of here, on the shore of the river. The property has a large stone wall around it with a large gate. We have about twenty rooms, a butler, four maids, a cook and a chauffeur. For the gardens, we have a chief gardener, two assistant gardeners and a guy to take care of the pool."

"Wow! And how was it at school?"

"We've never been to school, we've always had tutors."

"No shit!"

As the twins were explaining their home life, they talked with a slight air of superiority; they were convinced that they had it made, but Linda felt sorry for them because she was sure that their life seemed especially lonely. Linda decided then and there to adopt them and to teach them how to be with kids their own age.

Remembering her discussion with Robert, Samantha, Tom and the others during the summer camp meeting, four weeks previously, she decided to talk it over with them as soon as she could and ask them to help. She glanced at the notice board and saw the week's schedule posted thereon. Walking up to it, she saw that the first co-ed activity of that day would be supper at the main dining room.

At that moment, Lisa walked into the cabin. "Good afternoon, girls. My name is Lisa and I'm your counselor. This afternoon, we shall be settling into our cabin. Each of you has a bunk, foot locker and a coat locker for your rain gear. I want you to hang your raincoats and your boots in the coat locker, and the rest of your clothing in the foot locker. After you have finished unpacking, I want you to slide your suitcase, or whatever you brought your clothing in, under the lower bunk of your bed. As you can see, there is not that much room in this cabin, so it is important that we all do our part to keep the place clean and orderly. I expect everyone to keep their clothing neatly folded in their foot lockers at all times. There is a clothes hamper hanging in the coat locker; please put your dirty laundry in there, don't leave it on or under your bunk or on the floor. Nobody here will pick up your clothes for you; anything left on floor is liable to be thrown away. Is that clear?"

"You can all see the notice board; for the moment, only the camp regulations and the general schedule of the camp's activities are posted on it. Tomorrow morning, I will also have posted cabin 7's schedule for housekeeping duties. Be aware as well that, once in the next 2 weeks, cabin 7 will be on kitchen police duty. That means that, for that day, you will get out of bed one half hour earlier to set the tables for the camp in the main dining hall for breakfast, as well as dinner and supper. You will be responsible as well to do the dishes after the meals and sweep the floor of the dining room."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.