Summer Camp
Episode 2: Information meeting

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Back at the Kennedy household, Tom was sitting in his room, sulking, when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It is me, Linda. Can I come in?"

"I guess so."

"Are you okay, Tom?"

"No. She embarrassed me."

"How?"

"By pulling down my pants like that."

"SO... ?"

"What do you mean?"

"It is just underwear. It's not like you were naked or anything."

"I am sorry, big brother," Tom looked up and saw that his sister had come into the room, as well.

"You get out of here!" he pointed at his sister. She put an earnest, hurt look on her face and then ran away.

"That's not very nice." Linda pointed out.

"She deserved it."

"You're being immature! She was only having fun! Tom, you are overreacting here."

"What do you know?"

Grabbing her shirt, Linda pulled it up far enough that her bra was exposed. Tom turned bright red. She tugged it back down and then put her hand on her forehead.

"OH! You saw my bra! What ever shall I do?" she spoke out pathetically in her best "Damsel in Distress"-voice.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Because I think you're being stupid about this, Tom. Are you thinking that just because you're getting older, your body is suddenly disgusting or something?"

"Well... , I don't know! But I don't want to talk about it, or see your underwear again. Now leave me alone."

"I'm sorry I put you in that position, Tom. But you need to understand that your body is not something to be ashamed of."

Tom paused for a moment...

Tom asked "and why not, Linda?"

"It is just skin, that is all."

"I don't know, Linda. How would you have felt if she had pulled down my underwear, as well?"

"It wouldn't have bothered me one bit.What about you?"

"..."

"Well?" Answer me!"

"I ... I don't know. I'd be embarrassed."

"What ever for?"

"Being naked."

"What if everyone else was naked, like in the jungle?"

"I'd make my own clothes.

"Out of what, Tarzan?"

"Leaves."

"What happens when it's windy?"

"Glue."

"You're being silly."

"OK. I imagine that if everyone else was naked, then yes, I'd go around naked too."

"Alright." she said, as she kicked off both sandals and began working on her socks and then her shorts. She slipped off her top, but Tom stopped her there.

"What are you doing?!"

"D'uh!"

"Why?!"

"So that you'll take off your clothes, too."

"But why?"

"To prove a point." she said as she removed her bra.

"What point?"

"That being naked isn't a big deal, and neither is having your mom see your boxers." she said matter-of-factly as she slipped off her panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.