Cruise Tickets - Cover

Cruise Tickets

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I wanted to improve my marriage and bought some holiday cruise tickets as a surprise. Then I found out the shit hit the fan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   CrossDressing   Cheating  

We went to my apartment. I couldn't actually believe I was nervous. I hadn't been with another woman in over twenty years and it had been over three months since I was with Linda.

Beth looked at me and said, "Do you love me, Jay? I'm not used to giving myself to men. Ray my ex was only the second man I have been with. I have always been shy about dating but with you it seems different."

"Yes, I do feel I love you. All I can think about is making you happy. It's going to be different and new for both of us." With that said, we kissed; gently yet with passion.

We went into my bedroom and I unzipped her dress. We let it fall to the floor. She had on some very sexy black lingerie. "I bought it for you. I hope you like it."

"Like it! I love it!" I kissed her again and undid her bra. She let it slide off her arms. She had the nicest pair of tits I could remember seeing. They weren't overly big, but more than a mouthful. She had tiny areoles and her nipples got hard as I sucked on them. I could feel her tremble.

I quickly undressed down to my boxers as she slid off her sexy black panties. She picked up her clothes and put them on the chair. I looked at her and she was so beautiful. Nice breasts, perfect figure and a flat tummy. She trimmed her mound, leaving enough hair to look really sexy. I am one of those guys that preferred women with a bush.

We got on the bed and began kissing again. I was soon sucking on her nipples again. She was loving it. She was so full of passion. I worked my way down to her flat tummy, spending minutes on every part of her body.

She had the body of a much younger person. I buried my face in her bush and as she spread her legs I began rubbing her pussy with my fingers. She was already hot and my fingers went right into her.

I soon replaced my fingers with my mouth. No sooner than I put my tongue in her, she came. "Oh my God! It feels so good. Eat me Jay, please eat my pussy, I love it so much."

I did what I was asked. I sucked and tongued her pussy for a good ten minutes. Her juices were flowing. I slipped off my boxers and it was the first time she saw my cock. She had felt it through my pants a few times but never really saw it.

"My God, Jay, you're so big. Please go easy on me."

I started by rubbing my cock up and down against her pussy lips. She was so wet and seemed to be having mini orgasms. I finally lined up my cock to her opening and gently pushed it in. I stopped when I got the head of my cock in her.

"More Jay, I can take it. I want to take it all."

I pushed my cock slowly in her till it was all in her. Then we began a rhythm together that felt wonderful. Her pussy felt so tight and so hot. Thank God her juices were flowing and made my cock slide so much easier in her.

I felt her come and shot my load near the same time. "I feel it Jay. I feel you coming in me. I can take it all! Honey, I want it all."

She wanted to please me. It's just something you know and feel. I was quite a bit bigger than she was and didn't want to press my weight down on her but my cock wasn't getting that soft.

I put my arms around her and we rolled over and she was on top. With my cock still in her she said, "I love you Jay," and laid her head on my chest. I don't know how long we were like that but eventually she rolled off of me and we cuddled up and went to sleep.


After that night, we spent all our nights together. Sometimes at her apartment, others at mine. We didn't have sex every night but we did cuddle a lot.

It was time for us to get ready for the cruise. It was funny, but her parents and my parents were old fashioned and wasn't keen on us going as single people. They didn't say it outright but we both could feel it.

Our parents did say in their day they didn't travel like that. People would be married first. I told them things were different now. I did take Becky and Bryan aside and told them I might ask Beth to marry me; would they have any problems with that? After all I'd only be divorced a little over a month.

They were happy for me and told me they loved Beth and they knew she made me happy. I did tell them that Beth and I never talked about it and she might want to wait. I just wanted to know how they felt about it.

We flew down to Florida on Christmas Eve. The cruise ship was beautiful and we had a cabin with a queen size bed. We attended the greeting meeting for the lack of another word. They told us about the ship rules and a lot of functions that would take place in the week ahead.

We were both very excited. The ship would be leaving the dock within the hour. Beth and I stood on the deck and looked out across the ocean. She knew me so well. "What is it Jay? Is there something you want to tell me? No secrets, remember?"

I smiled at her. I had tears in my eyes and told her how much I loved her. Maybe I was just caught up in the moment.

"Was is it, Jay? You can tell me," said Beth.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a ring. "Beth, I know we haven't known each other all that long. You might think that this is much too early in our relationship, but I know how I feel about you. Will you marry me?"

"Oh my God! Yes, yes of course I will. When do you want to get married?"

"Tonight, on this ship. I asked the Captain and he said he could do it. He has all the necessary papers. He's done it many times. So, will you marry me tonight and this can be our honeymoon vacation cruise?"

We both knew that a lot of people would say we should get to know each other longer but we were both sure what we wanted. We wanted to be together. Damn the torpedoes.

Beth cried as she said yes. I contacted the Captain and he announced on the loudspeaker that there would be a wedding in the main dining hall an hour after the ship set out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.