Christmas Cheer - Cover

Christmas Cheer

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 2: Round two

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Round two - A couple enjoy Christmas Eve- just the two of them- in front of the fire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"I'm sorry, Julia." Rob had rolled over on his back, one hand thrown over his eyes, palm up. Contrary to his words, his mouth held a small grin.

"Oh yes, you look very sorry." Julia rolled towards him and curled against his side. There was no hiding the wide smile on her face as she felt his body shake with silent laughter.

"Give me a moment, hey?" Rob promised a second round.

"Take a moment, take two." Julia laid her head to rest on his arm. With a long yawn, she added in a mumble, "But not three." The body next to her shook again.

A log shifted and fell in the fireplace. It sent sparks shooting upwards into the chimney. With another yawn, Julia fell into a very contented sleep.

Rob retreated his arm and rose to stir the fire. As quietly as he could, he added one more log, damper and longer burning. Satisfied, he retrieved the cozy light blanket from the sofa as well as a throw pillow. Looking down at Julia, he thought he was the luckiest man on Earth right now. His world was full of peace. He softly placed the blanket over Julia, but stood watching her clenching the pillow.

It was almost unreal. The Christmas tree's lights were reflected in the window, multi-colored and bright. The fire was hot on his backside and was casting a romantic glow to the room. The air had a muffled feel to it. Surely it couldn't have snowed that much already.

Rob let the pillow drop to the floor and went to turn on some music. Softly Bing Crosby began to sing of a white Christmas. He adjusted the volume even lower so it was almost a humming in the background, a compliment to the room.

He moved and stood before his window. The windows went from ceiling to floor and faced a small back yard, which ended at the sandy shore. They were built to allow the maximum view of the ocean. Although looking out tonight was impossible, all he saw was his own naked self.

His hair, a bit too long for modern standards, he'd have to get it cut soon. He needed a shave. Julia always said she liked that look, rugged. He thought he just looked unkempt. And it itched. His body, he was still proud of, even if Julia's cooking had created a bit of belly. With one hand he rubbed his belly, absentmindedly.

Julia.

He'd met her not even a year ago. They fit so right together. It had been early Spring and Julia had run smack into him with her arms full of egg cartons. She'd been carrying layer after layer of 18 dozen egg trays to be taken into her place and boiled for Easter. Unfortunately, they were still raw when they collided. Rob chuckled, looking back in time. She'd squealed and eggs had gone everywhere. His suit jacked was covered in it. He had smeared the slime over his jacket, with it clinging to his fingers and had looked down, about to lose his temper with the idiot who hadn't been watching where they were going. Never mind he was guilty of the same charge.

Julia had looked up at him. Egg slime coated her from chin down. Her white blouse was plastered to her body and her hands dripped with it. He could see the lace bra through her shirt as clearly as if she hadn't worn a shirt at all. His eyes followed the mess upwards and were struck by the greenest green he'd ever seen. He stood there in shock. Eventually she looked up at him and locked eyes. They both burst out laughing.

Rob stood in front of his reflection with a wide smile. They hadn't known what to do first, introduce themselves, save what was left of the eggs, or stand there laughing. They'd ended up doing all three. He'd followed her up to her apartment on the second floor. Each step she took her skirt hugged her ass, the slit in the back allowed peeks to her thighs. He was in love before they even reached her apartment door.

Rob had started to fondle himself as he grew harder, remembering. She'd turned at the door, trying to juggle the eggs and her keys. More eggs fell with splats to the floor, causing them to laugh again. By the time they were in her kitchen, not a dozen eggs remained. She hadn't realized just how useless her shirt was by that time. She had been trying to clean up the floor, the table, and his jacket all while he stood there trying to make out her hard nipples through the white clothes. He did the only thing he could do. He grabbed her hands to keep her from finding out just how much she affected him while she cleaned his clothes, and asked her out.

She'd laughed shook her head in amazement, and agreed. The jacket had been ruined of course, but...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.