Diane's Journal - Cover

Diane's Journal

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the journal of a nude dancer/Escort girl who retired from active duty at 21. She is slowing transitioning from a party girl with loose morals to a blossoming MILF as she inevitably slows down on the freeway of lust and perversions. Ironically, she is highly intelligent, well intentioned and possesses a depth of true emotions untapped in a world of shallow pleasure seekers. How her story ends is as yet unknown.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Public Sex   School   Prostitution  

Here I was heading east again. It seemed like not long ago, I was heading west as fast as I could drive to fulfill my own stripper's version of "Manifest Destiny". The Arizona plate was on my Chevy and I had buried the stolen California plate right after I got out of Nevada. I was pretty worried all the way through Nevada thinking some fickle finger of fate would lead my casino boss ex-husband to me before I could get all the way through his territory.

I suspected that Tony was not going to be too forgiving with my prior activities as a stripper-escort girl with two felony counts against her. I had just gotten so used to my own lies; I guess I started to think my lies were the actual truth. Strange how you can convince yourself that your fantasy world is real and your real world is make-believe.

The minute I crossed into Arizona, I fell in love with the place. The scenic hills in the distance and the flat surface straight as an arrow roads let me boost the eight cylinder Chevy law enforcement edition to speeds that scared even me. Just like in Nevada, speed laws were considered as bothersome to cops as well as normal citizens. Now that I was out of Nevada, I pulled over to the side of the road near a rest stop and shit-canned the .22 LR pistol and all of the ammo. With my two felony convictions, I didn't want to get stopped and found with firearms since I was expressed forbidden to have any. I only had them because I was concerned about Tony's volatile nature and didn't want to end up a statistic on some domestic disturbance chart.

I had about 15 Grand stashed inside the spare tire from my escort duties in California but no other assets since I had left Las Vegas in a panic after Tony viewed one of my porno videos in our very own bedroom. It was not my finest hour and I was a quivering mass of fucked-up fear until I managed to get to my car and hit the road for California. My best girlfriend Sue Anne told me that when she checked up real quiet like on the strip that Tony was in a foul mood and had put out a big reward for me with all the organization guys and other sleazy types that made Vegas their year round domicile.

It was the busted tail-light that got me in trouble in Arizona.

I like to shit a brick when I saw the red light flashing in the rear view mirror. I quickly checked the speedometer and saw that I was doing a very reasonable 80MPH on the wide open road. Considering most of my route across Arizona was close to 20MPH faster than that, I thought it was super conservative. Actually, I was trying to conserve my tires and the fuel consumption because of my limited cash situation.

When the cop approached me on the driver's side, I saw he had his hand on his gun and that was not a good sign at all. I made sure I had my hands up high on the steering wheel and plastered a shit-eating grin on my face to make the confrontation less threatening. He was a real good looking guy in his mid- twenties wearing one of those trooper hats that made my pussy juices bubble up big time.

"Driver's License and Registration Please!"

Right away I knew things on my side were not quite kosher. In the first place, I had a still valid Florida driver's license and I had my Nevada license with one letter spelled different in my last name. I was in a quandary as to which one to use. I decided to use the Florida license because I was more afraid of Tony than I was of my criminal record. As far as the registration, the car was registered in Nevada but I was running the Arizona plate which was a definite no-no. My registration still had my maiden name which fortunately tied in with the Florida driver's license but the Arizona plate was probably enough to get me pulled in for further evaluation.

"Diane, I pulled you over because you have a busted brake light and that is a class A violation here in Arizona. I would probably just give a warning on that, but the problem is that this Arizona plate is listed as stolen by the owner and this is obviously not a Volkswagen."

He went back to his pursuit vehicle and I considered the chances of getting away in the Chevy. I knew I could outrun him but he could probably set some road blocks up pretty easily and I didn't know the area at all. I could tell I was in the shit when he came back told me,

"Get out of the car, Diane. Put your hands behind your back"

He cuffed me up real professional like and I kept my mouth shut the entire time. We walked back to his car and he got me into the back making sure I didn't hit my head. It had been a long time since I was in a police car and I had butterflies fluttering inside my guts as my fear mode took over. I was almost ready to blurt out the worries I had about my volatile separated husband in mitigation of stealing the Arizona plate, but he made a pitch that sound all too familiar to me.

"We got a problem with the plate, Diane, but we can make that go away if you can take care of this terrible itch I got down here under my gunbelt. Do you think you can tend to that with your hands cuffed?"

I looked him straight in the eye and nodded my head up and down without saying a single word.

The dick that popped out of his uniform was huge but I knew I would be able to handle it without any problem at all.

He was rough with my hair and my ears twisting and turning me this way and that but I played along real good and even added some heart-breaking sobs of despair to add to his perverted enjoyment. It didn't take him very long to saturate my mouth and lips with trooper sized globs of creamy cum and I tried my best to swallow it all down so I didn't get his uniform or the car seat messed up. I could tell he appreciated my efforts by the way he patted me on top of my head like I was a well-behaved little doggy.

I thought that he was finished with me but he pushed me down into the seat and yanked my jeans and my undies down in the back and shoved his thumb straight up my sensitive anus looking in my eyes for my reaction. I gave him a good show with real tears and a shrill plea,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.