Diane's Journal
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the journal of a nude dancer/Escort girl who retired from active duty at 21. She is slowing transitioning from a party girl with loose morals to a blossoming MILF as she inevitably slows down on the freeway of lust and perversions. Ironically, she is highly intelligent, well intentioned and possesses a depth of true emotions untapped in a world of shallow pleasure seekers. How her story ends is as yet unknown.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Public Sex   School   Prostitution  

This is sort of a chronicle of some of the strange requests I received from clients in the Escort business.

I would say that in the approximately ten month period my girlfriend and I ran the Escort business, we probably serviced about one thousand clients for either a one hour or two hour session. The vast majority of these were pretty much straight up dance and tease, tickle and touch type sessions with a lot of them ending with a happy client shooting his load on us or on the bed.

Very seldom did actual penetration sex take place unless I really wanted it to with a particularly well-endowed or really good looking guy that made me so horny I couldn't help myself. It didn't happen too often, but when it did, I usually got off real good and had a good time.

Some of the customers were repeat business.

I had about 20 clients that came back to me pretty much every month and sometimes twice a month for a session either in their home or at a motel.

Client # 1 ... He was an older gentleman about late 50s with a receding hairline and one of these mustaches that are commonly called "pussy ticklers". Usually he wanted me and not Sue Anne because he liked the way I let him rub his cock on my ass and shoot his cum all over me. Then he made a very strange request.

He wanted me to tie him to the corners of the bed and tickle him with this huge feather duster. I thought it was very funny but kind of a turn on and different. Sometimes I had to use a vacuum device he had to suck him up hard enough to have a nice cum explosion. Blow jobs just did not do the trick for him because he was having some kind of problem with his prostate.

Anyway, the feather duster made him stand up like magic.

Then, he had me lower my ass crack down to his cock so he could rub it on me real nice. It felt so good that I started to leak myself even before he shot his load. Every time I saw him after that, we always had a laugh about the feather duster session.

It was too bad he was so old, he was kind of a fun guy and always ready with a joke.

Client # 2 ... The person paying was really his wife.

She told me her hubby was getting out of jail on the weekend and he expected some heavy duty loving.

She wanted me and Sue Anne to give him a "good time" and get him off a few times to take off the "edge". The fact that she was obviously pregnant, kind of explained her reluctance to bear the full brunt of six months without sex. I explained we would be able to drain all of his cum in a one hour session, but couldn't do any penetration, except maybe a blow job if he needed it to blow his cookies.

She was agreeable and asked if she could watch because she loved to see his cock in action.

I figured that was ok because she was paying and he was her husband. Sue Anne and I were waiting in his living room when he drove up the driveway and he smiled when his wife told him we were a present from her. What really surprised me was that for such a small kind of guy, he had an enormous cock hidden inside his jockey shorts. He almost had to unfold it to get it out.

Sue Anne was smiling as soon as she saw it.

I knew that meant Client #2 was going to a blow job for sure from Sue Anne.

She can't resist big cocks. They are a real turn on for her. I kind of am more cautious, because I hate to gag. I could tell this cock would be tickling the back of my throat and making me gag in a hurry. So I was happy to let her take care of that by herself.

I sat with the wife watching his huge cock filling Sue Anne's mouth. She was getting it good but not gagging.

I had my arm around the wife and sort of played with her swollen nipples and leaned down to suck them because she asked me to do it. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me in tight on her tit when her hubby shot his load down Sue Anne's mouth. It sort of felt like she was giving me her milk too, so I suckled on her like a little baby. I kind of liked it and could have done it more but the time was up and we had to go.

Client #3 ... This guy was perhaps a bit unbalanced.

I took the call.

He wanted two girls.

Great!

That kind of was our limit. He gave me the address and told me we would be required to paint his bedroom.

I asked him to repeat that and he said again.

"I want you two girls to paint my bedroom. It should take about 2 hours."

That's all I needed to know. 2 girls x 2 hours is a lot of incentive for painting. When we got to his house, he showed us the room. It was completely empty except for a tarp on the floor and a 5 gallon can of paint. The guy was kind of nice looking but sort of thin with a very bird of prey look to him. It was off beat and kind of exciting to watch him move and talk.

Like those guys in the vampire movies.

He told us that the paint was very good and would cover with just one coat. We were ready to roll up our sleeves when he said,

"You guys have got to do this without any clothes on. Completely naked and I am going to watch you work."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.