Diane's Journal
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the journal of a nude dancer/Escort girl who retired from active duty at 21. She is slowing transitioning from a party girl with loose morals to a blossoming MILF as she inevitably slows down on the freeway of lust and perversions. Ironically, she is highly intelligent, well intentioned and possesses a depth of true emotions untapped in a world of shallow pleasure seekers. How her story ends is as yet unknown.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Public Sex   School   Prostitution  

I will be 21 later this year, in August, so my sexual biography is not too extensive in terms of duration. However, I believe I have probably crammed a lot of sexual activity in that span of time. My very first sexual experience was at home as you can well imagine. I don't want to get into too many intimate details or you will think me to be a very nasty little girl.

It was shortly after my 16th birthday that my Daddy caught me trying to masturbate myself on my "Hello Kitty" plush toy. I was really into it and did not hear him come into my room. My ass must have been humping like crazy because I was feeling all squishy inside and I could picture the Kitty as a boy's cock trying to make me feel good all over. When I heard him clear his throat, I was so mortified; I just wanted to vanish into an invisible lump of nothingness.

"Diane! If you are doing what I think you are doing, you better stop it this instant."

I was so embarrassed that all I could so was sob out how sorry I was for being so naughty. I saw my Dad's eyes go down to my pussy mound and he smiled just a little. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see a big wet stain on my Princess PJs so he could see I was indeed abusing myself very vigorously. I ran over to him and threw my arms around him and promised to be a good girl and not to be mad at me. He held me tight against himself and he told me,

"You don't ever have to do that alone in this house. If you want to reduce your sexual needs, you can use my hands, my fingers and rub yourself right here on Daddy's cock whenever we are together by ourselves."

To show me what he meant, He slid his hand down to my bottom and pushed his finger right into my tight little butt hole. At the same time his other hand began to frig my pussy very gently and quickly brought me to a mind blowing orgasm as we were both standing.

That was my introduction to sex and I have continued to be a very good girl for Daddy whenever we are alone. No one else knows our special relationship especially my Mom who always tells me,

"Your Father is so dull. He never wants to do anything in the bedroom."

I smile to myself when I hear this all the time, because I know how inventive he is with trying new tricks and how satisfying the touch of just his finger can be. Sometimes when we are all at the dinner table and my boyfriend is also with us, I stroke my Daddy's cock under the table feeling his hardness under his trousers. I get so aroused just thinking about it.

By the time I was 18; I was in Community College and had already had several boyfriends. I usually would only give a boy a blow job or a hand job if I really liked him. My first real sex was with a deacon at our church. I had volunteered to help put up decorations, along with my older married sister and our very motivated Mom. I was sent to the basement to get some additional lighting fixtures. It was kind of dark, so I went up and asked the deacon, an older guy in his 30s by the name of Deacon Walker, (I was never sure if that was his first name or his last name) to hold a flashlight for me.

To make a long story short, I was bending over trying to pull out a large carton marked "lighting" when I felt Deacon Walker pull my ass cheeks right into his groin. In all honesty, I have to tell you, this was so very exciting to me because it was so unexpected. The pressure of the large knob inside his shorts made me gasp right out loud.

"Oh, Deacon Walker, that is so naughty of you. We are in the church basement, you are so bad!"

I didn't pull away or cry out, so the good Deacon figured I was enjoying myself. I have to admit, his attentions to my ass was making me very wet between my legs. He banged into me pretty hard and reached around to cup my breasts which were starting to swing from the humping he was giving me. I heard him groan as he held me tight into his hard cock. I could feel it spurting inside of his pants. When I swung around to face him, he looked guiltily at me and told me he could not resist the temptation of my bent over ass.

"Deacon Walker, you got off pretty good. But I didn't get to go yet. If I pull my shorts down, will you stick it in me and make me cum?"

He looked at me and nodded his head in agreement. My hand on his shaft after his pants fell to the basement floor quickly brought his cock to full attention once again. My shorts and panties were pulled down to my ankles and I felt him inserting his fingers into my wet pussy to guide his hard cock into my dripping slit. I didn't tell him I was a virgin and I think he was really surprised. But we were past the point of no return and a hard thrust made me a virgin no more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.