Magic - Cover

Magic

Copyright© 2011 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The next day Kandie could not wait to read the reply to her email. She did not know why, but Magic’s words enchanted her. It was as if he was reaching out from the email and actually touching her. She sat down and felt her nipples harden as she started reading.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   First   Masturbation  

Magic stood their in the darkness of his room. His mind was obsessed with a stranger he met through his email. Her name is Kandie; she seemed to walk out of his dream into his life. Oh-god, he just had to have her! First, he wanted to drive her desires higher than they had ever been, then when they meet ... the magic will turn into pure ecstasy! He sat down and began writing her another enticing email.

"My sweet Kandie,

I found myself so wanting, last night, that I discovered myself standing there in the darkness stroking my hardened cock. I imagined you kneeling naked before me, taking me in your mouth. As you lick and suck my cock, one hand was moving up and down the length of my thickened shaft as the other fondled and massaged my balls. I could feel cum building up in my balls.

As I jacked off, your desires have me captivated. I know you want to taste my nectar as you take me deep in your mouth. Perhaps it was the build up of the accumulation of our letters we have written, for finding release will not take long. My grip on my cock tightened as my hand moved faster. I imagined you now grabbing my ass as you pulled my cock deep into your throat. My cock tightens and will soon release is heavy load.

Then, for a moment, the only reality that was real was as my fingers entwined in your hair as you knelt before me. I thrust my cock completely into your wanting mouth one last time and came! My hot, sticky cum filled my hand as I imagined you hungrily swallowing my cum. Mmm that felt so good.

Magic"

Kandie felt her nipples harden and clit twitch as she read Magic's email. Oh my god, she had to have this man! She wanted to feel his cock fucking her mouth as her tongue tantalized his shaft. She wanted to moan and scream in ecstasy as he drove his member deep into her cunt. She took off her shorts and panties, sat down in only her t-shirt, and began fondling her body as she replied to his email.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.