Holiday Fun in My 20s
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - various experiences from my twenties whilst on holiday

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I have been asked by one of my friends on SOL to share a few more experiences from my wilder young days, in particular relating to a holiday abroad (in Magaluf) I had with some of my girlfriends and also about a bit of "gang" fun I had with 6 guys.

I will start by relating the holiday episode.

I was 21 at the time, just about to turn 22, and was having a fortnight summers hols in Magaulf with several of my then girlfriends. We were a close bunch, always going out together and yes often having fun with guys as a a result.

My two best friends were Tracey and Sandra, both the same age, and if anything even more promiscuous and "game for a laugh" than me.

During this holiday fortnight I was to have over 17 different cocks, and in one day I had sex with 8 different guys. It is this I want to confess/share with you all...

The fortnight started steady with all of us pulling guys on the first proper night there. I paired off with a welsh lad, think his name was Ross if memory serves me right.

He was cock number 1 for me and I stayed over at his apartment for the night. We had what I would describe as usual sex. He fucked me in a variety of positions and I sucked him off both prior to him fucking me and also on him coming. He spunked quite a decent load into my mouth the first shag we had, me wanking and licking on his cock as he came off.

Then on the second go he came up my fanny after we had a long hard fuck with me standing against the bedside table in his apartment. his cock was I would guess average in length about 6- 61/2 inches long, decently thick but not much else.

The 2nd guy I had fun with was the next day during the daytime. I was lounging by the pool in the mid afternoon when one of the waiters at the poolside bar got chatting to me and it was obvious he was flirting with me and I was responding to this. The other girls were either all recovering from the night before or those who had made it were lounging with me.

It didn't take long for the young lad to make it clear he fancied me and the compliments on my figure (which in those days was decent: even if I do say so myself) were flowing.

I was game for it as I fancied him, he was tall, dark and very good looking with those lovely tight trousers that showed off his bulges and bum to perfection.

After some flirting I made my way back to my room, giving him a wink and a wiggle of my arse as I passed him and nodding for him to follow ... Sure enough he took the bait and within minutes we were in my room, tongues lashing at each other and his hands groping my tits and feeling my legs up...

I was getting very wet form all this and he could sense my anticipation ... I dropped to my knees, still wearing my two piece bikini and my mule style sandals ... I released his cock to give it a good sucking and I wasn't disappointed!

He was a big boy, easily 8 inches in length and very thick.I suckled and slobbered over his massive prick like a good girl and within minutes he was rock solid. He then fucked me, standing up to start with, easing my bikini bottoms to one side to slip his huge tool up my aching, wet cunt hole.

We fucked for a while in this position and then I undressed fully. He did like wise from his waist down, leaving his tight white t shirt on, and soon we were fucking like rabbits on my bed. He finished off by taking me on all fours, slapping my arse as he rode me hard. His massive cock nudging ever further up me and thrusting his massive tool inside me deeply. He came like this emptying his balls up my fanny as I climaxed on his thrusts...

He was cock number 2 of my holidays and I would later have him again in the fortnight...

Cock 3 and 4 came, so to speak, together.

They were my first 3 some of the holiday and I met them later the same night after having fucked with the young waiter.

I got off with a young lad from Brighton in one of the bars and for the rest of he evening we all spent the evening together, his mates and us group of girls.

By the end of the evening we had all paired off with them and I went back to one of the lads hotel rooms. When I got there I found one of his mates, who hadn't gotten off with anyone was also there ... I was game for it and so I made it clear to them that i was game for a threesome.We had a good hard fucking session that night. I had worn a black mini dress out and matching black panties and bra with wedge heels...

By the end of the session my dress was lying in a heap on the floor, my knickers around one of my heels, with my wedge shoes still on.My face and hair ended up heavily spunk stained and I had climaxed at least three times. They both took turns fucking me doggy style as I sucked the other off. After swapping around three or four times it culminated in me getting a face full of spunk from the lad with the smaller of the 2 cocks as his mate fucked me furiously from behind. He shot his muck everywhere, splashing my hair and face with his creamy, white goo...

His mate shot off up my cunt as I bucked back urging him to... "Fuck me hard" ... and... "Shag my cunt"

I would have guessed the sizes of their dicks to be 6 inches for the smaller of the two and 6 1/2, maybe 7 for the larger...

That was my first three way of the holiday but not my last. My mate Sandra beat me in numbers of threesomes that fortnight though, she had four threesomes to my two ... I didn't stay the night with the guys, I left in the wee hours and headed back to my apartment to rest.My hair and face matted with spunk as I slipped back to my apartment, I must have looked some state.

Number 5 was the next day, again during the daytime as me and my friends spent the day at a local beach. he was a young German lad who chatted me up, bought me a drink or two and we ended up fucking alfresco, behind some sheds beside the beach. It was a quickie with not much to right home about, except getting sand in every crevice! He was again average sized, about 6 inches...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.