Holiday Fun in My 20s - Cover

Holiday Fun in My 20s

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - various experiences from my twenties whilst on holiday

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I mentioned the taxi driver, Ahmet, in my experience whilst on holiday in Turkey.

This happened when I was in my early twenties and I had somewhat of a reputation as being a bit of a flirt and a little bit "easy" to use that expression.

As I said, this taxi driver had dropped the 2 lads off at my apartment block and then collected them in the morning after our night of full on sex and frolics!

All during the holiday, I used his taxi to take me and my friends around the town, from our apartment to the night clubs etc, and also to take me back to either the apartment we were staying in or to the place my latest pick up was staying.

All together in the fortnight we where their I had many different guys fuck me, and it was to become a feature of my girls holidays for the next couple of summers.

On the second last night, Ahmet again collected us from the apartment and took me, Tracy and another 2 of the girls, Lynn and Karen, to another night spot. All week he had been eyeing me up and I had been teasing him like mad.

He was always saying things like " you are very naughty girl, You have so many men coming back to your hotel, you are very sexy"

And of course he kept asking me about the night with the 2 lads...

"did you enjoy the 2 boys together? They told me all about you, you dirty girl!" etc

Well on the night in question, our last full night in Marmaris I thought it was time to put the poor chap out of his misery.

As I said he collected us and took us to a night club. I was dressed in one of my shorter mini dresses, black and backless. I wore my black wedged high shoes that the guys had fucked me in the night I took on the 2 of them.

I decided to wear my lacy black panties as well to complete the look, and no bra (those were the days when i didn't need one!)

As I got out of the taxi I said to Ahmet that I would phone him later to collect me, and he replied " and which lucky boy will you be with tonight?"

I replied..." oh tonight is definitely your turn Ahmet" his face was a picture...

"You are kidding me" he said " stop being a tease with me "...

I assured him that I was serious.

"Don't worry Ahmet, tonight I am all yours ... I promise" and with that I gave him a little peck on the cheek and went off to join the girls.

The night wore on as usual, something to eat, some dancing, a lot of drinks and some guys hitting on our group. The girls had all paired off and I had the opportunity to do the same but I was determined to keep my promise to my new friend Ahmet.

He had been so kind to me all week, I had barely paid for any of my taxi fares, he seemed happy to have me ride for free so to speak, as long as he got the flash of my legs or an up the skirt view as I got in and out of his cab...

Of course he was also getting the lurid details from the guys in the morning as well ... something he told me in great detail later that night.

As the girls left with their suitors I rang Ahmet and he asked me where to pick me up. After about 10 minutes or so he was pulling up outside the bar and I got into the cab. Not the back this time, I got into the front beside him.

As i did so I looked at him and could see he was already starting to show a bulge in his crotch area.

"Oh that's getting nice and big already is it!" I cheekily said to him...

"Hope you can keep it hard for me for a long time?". with this he lent over and made to kiss me.

I willingly opened my mouth to meet his and we french kissed, our tongues exploring each others mouths. he was a good kisser, very tender and sensual but also horny with it.

I would have put his age at about 50 or so. He wasn't the muscle bound type, but not grossly fat either, just a little bit of middle age spread so to speak. He kept kissing me for a few minutes and as he did so I moved my hand to his lap and massaged his aching crotch, his cock was growing inside his trousers and i could tell he s getting worked up ... I was too, the familiar damp stain was spreading on my pantied fanny and my nipples were sticking up through my dress material.

We snogged and I groped his cock for a few minute then i said

"OK lets get back to mine for a good fuck, I really want you to screw me and show me how you treat a naughty girl like me Ahmet"...

He responded by saying " I will show you how I treat such a naughty slut as you don't you worry" and we drove off.

All the time of the journey I kept teasing him by lifting my dress up to show off more and more leg, until my dress was up above my waist and my knickers were fully on show.

I put my legs up onto the dash board and began to rub my cunt through my lacy knickers.

Ahmet was watching me intensley as I did so and I was getting worried about his driving!

We pulled up outside our apartment block and we made our way uop to the room. Ahmet stoped me on the stairs and again gave me a massive snog, sticking his tongue deep in my mouth and using his hands expertly on my tits to massage my nipples and get me even more worked up ... I stopped him for a moment and lifted up my dress. I then pulled my panties down and off around my ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.