Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth - Cover

Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

At the Club and Negotiating

Barbara was really nervous, when she reached the club. She was pleased to see Elena, who tried to set her at ease.

"It's really okay, love," Elena said, "B J will take care of you; good care."

"I'm sure she will," Barbara admitted but I'm nervous."

"Well, you're in a different position tonight," Elena admitted. "But it'll be fun. You know, it's kind of a thrill for those of us who love being used to get the chance to be here and be looked on as objects kind of. I know it sounds perverse, but it's true. You'll see."

Then they entered the area where the subs, called 'cunts' by the club members, were given what they'd wear. There was a small group of them there waiting to see what they'd wear for the evening.

The care takers, women who were members of the police and working their off time, finally gave Elena what 'Cowboy Mike' had put in the box for her. It was a small bra with nipple holes and a tiny cowgirl skirt to match, with bikini panties underneath. She completed the outfit with cowboy boots.

"You look wonderful," Barbara said to her.

Then a rather largish blond cop looked at Barbara, who was wearing jeans and a tee shirt just then.

"You're Barbara, babe?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," was Barbara's reply.

"I like your manners," the lady cop said to Barbara, "And just about everything else about you. I've got a stick that you can ride any time that you're of a mind to."

Barbara blushed at that and said a very sincere: "Thank you, ma'am."

"Well then, Barbara," the cop continued, "We've got a big surprise for you from B J. She must really think a lot of you. First of all you get these heels to wear."

She handed Barbara a pair of 'slut heel' about 5 inches.

"Then there is this collar and medallion."

The collar was made of wide black silk and the medallion that dangled from it was a small embossed disk that said: "B J's cunt, Barbara."

Then Barbara looked up and said: "And?"

The lady cop laughed then. "That's the surprise," she said, still laughing. "That's it!"

There were gasps all over the room now.

"Nothing else?" Barbara said wide eyed.

"Well," the lady cop continued, "There is some decorating to do but first take off all your clothes, babe and we'll get to the decoration part."

As the other subs had before her, so now Barbara removed her clothes, much to the delight of the other subs and the caretakers. When she was naked, she slipped on the shoes, and then the lady cop fixed the silk choker around her neck.

Next the caretaker produced a tube of red lipstick. With it she reddened Barbara's nipples, and then wrote on her left tit the words: "Pussy Eater" and on the right tit "Cock Sucker".

"Hmm," the big police woman said to Barbara, "Multi talented."

"Yes," Barbara stammered, "I guess I am."

Then they were ready.

The big police woman stopped Barbara as she headed for the door and said quietly: "Look, hon, you're a sub out there but you're drop dead gorgeous. Luscious tits, nice round firm ass. So, when you go through that door, every eye will be on you, so strut!"

"Oh, thank you," Barbara said gratefully. Then she turned and on tip toe kissed the big blond police woman on the lips. She opened her lips for a moment to let the police woman's tongue slip through.

"Come and see me sometime," Barbara said. Then laughing, she added: "And bring your friend the night stick."

"I will, honey," the police woman answered, "I will."

Then Barbara emerged from the room and there was an instant murmur in the crowd. She saw B J standing across the room with her hand held out to her. Barbara strutted her stuff across the room, ass and hips swaying, tits bouncing. She reached B J and knelt in front of her to kiss her hand. Then B J raised Barbara up and put her arms around her.

"Oh, B J," Barbara crooned, "This is sooo, sooo hot. B J, be my love, just be my love."

B J was grinning from ear to ear. "You certainly look the part, puss," she admitted. "Now let's greet the people at our table."

They went to the table and Barbara immediately saw Mary, a.k.a. Cowboy Mike, dressed in her chaps and vest. Elena sat at her feet. There was a strange woman with striking hair, which had gray streaks in it.

And Barbara, to her surprise, saw Nina sitting at the table. B J introduced the guest first as Cass. Barbara knelt and kissed Cass' hand in greeting. Then she went to 'Cowboy Mik, ' to kiss her hand. Mary winked at Barbara as she did this.

Then B J said to Barbara, "And I think you already know Nina."

"Yes, ma'am,"Barbara said with proper submission.

And Barbara turned to Nina and knelt to kiss her hand.

Nina was grinning as Barbara said: "Good evening, Ms. Nina."

Nina answered: "Good evening, cunt."

A strange thrill coursed through Barbara as Nina called her that.

Barbara, like Elena, snuggled down at B J's feet. They already had drinks but the 'cunts' were only allowed to drink, if their mistresses approved. B J spoke up then and said: "Barbara, pussy, our friend Nina here says that she has a problem with you."

B J was smiling from ear to ear as she said it.

"Problem," Barbara said, trying to be innocent.

"Yes, why don't you explain, Nina." Then B J turned to Barbara and said, "Go ahead, puss, kneel in front of Nina and she'll tell you."

Barbara did as she was told, scooting over on the floor to be in front of Nina. Now Nina as grinning.

Nina opened the conversation by asking Barbara: "Tell me, cunt, do you think that I have a fat ass?"

Barbara had been afraid of this. Cowboy Mike and Elena were both grinning now too.

Barbara answered: "Of course not, Ms Nina."

Nina smiled at the submissive woman, her neighbor, and normally her own mistress. But the tables had been turned.

"Have you ever called me 'fat ass'?" Nina enquired.

"Yes, ma'am," Barbara admitted, "And I am truly, truly sorry."

B J intervened then, just barely suppressing a laugh. "Then I think that you should probably put her over your knee, Nina, and spank her to teach her a lesson."

"Do you think so?" Nina enquired innocently.

"Definitely!" B J said, and turning to the table said: "Don't you agree, Mike?" Mary nodded 'yes' and said so.

Then B J asked Cass too. Cass shook her head 'yes' and said: "I'd love to see that wonderful ass spanked until it's red and she's bawling like a baby."

"Okay, cunt Barbara," Nina said.

"Get up here." She patted her lap as she said this.

Barbara murmured a 'yes, ma'am," as she began to place herself over Nina's knees. Nina was smiling down at Barbara, as her friend and neighbor nestled over her knees for the punishment. Barbara winked at Nina and then Nina mouthed the words "I love you" to her friend and sometime lover. They were both grinning as the first blow struck.

Both the contrast of the fully clothed woman setting there and the fully naked one now over her knee, and the sound of the smack on Barbara's naked ass and Barbara's ensuing wail got the attention of everyone in the room.

The music was playing but the spanking could still be heard around the room. Barbara didn't take the punishment silently either. She wailed as her ass was constantly made redder and redder by Nina's descending slaps.

People began to cheer and cry out for a continuation of the spanking.

"Fat ass, indeed!" Nina cried out as she continued to beat on Barbara's ass with her open hand.

Soon enough Barbara was both warmed from the pain of the spanking and also sniffling and beginning to blubber from the pain. It was then that Nina stopped and lowered Barbara to the floor.Barbara took Nina's hand and kissed her hand and thanked her form the punishment.

The crowd broke into cheers as Nina, with B J's permission, led the still sniveling Barbara to the dance floor.

As they embraced in the dance, when Barbara had Nina'a permission to put her arms around her, Barbara whispered into Nina's ear: "Thanks, fat ass."

Nina giggled and said back to her: "That was one of the most exciting things imaginable."

"It certainly was," was Barbara's reply.

Then Barbara, to keep the rules, asked Nina's permission to kiss her. Permission was given, and their kiss lasted for a good part of the dance.

Nina danced with her hands on Barbara's ass.

She quipped: "Boy your ass feels hot."

"Do tell," Barbara said with a smile.

Then Nina began to wiggle a finger deftly into the crack of Barbara's ass, while they were still dancing.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssss, Ms. Nina," Barbara cooed, "Please do that."

Nina pressed on and finally inserted her finger into Barbara's asshole, causing her dancing partner to wiggle her ass around.

"That feels wonderful!" Was Barbara's comment.

"Wait 'til you get me at home alone." Nina smiled, as she backed up her head to look into Barbara's eyes.

"Take that to the bank," Barbara said with a smile also on her face.

Back at the table Cass mentioned to B J and Cowboy Mike that she was really turned on by the way that Barbara took the punishment and looked naked.

B J smiled a strange smile at Cowboy Mike that Cass didn't notice. She said: "Maybe later on I'll let you have a go at her. She has all sorts of talents. So, watch and see what she can and will do. Then we'll make a move." Cass was really pleased by the possibility.

Barbara and Nina came back to the table hand in hand.Nina thanked B J for allowing the dance and then Barbara settled at B J's feet again, leaning her head against B J's satin stretch pants. She rubbed her hands up and down the inside of B J's thighs.

Then the band played an up tempo tune and B J stood and grabbed Barbara's hand, leading her to the dance floor. The dance that they had was more like an exhibition. Barbara's nakedness on the dance floor was a constant turn on generally to the room.

At one point, as they were buggying together, with Barbara's ass rubbing up against B J's front, Barbara asked: "Can I have that big thing again tonight, after we've dazzled all these people?"

"You sure can, puss." Was B J's comment. "Where do you want to have it?" B J then asked with a grin.

Barbara's answer was quick, her grin just as wide: "By mouth, my pussy, and my ass."

"Oh, you slut!" B J laughed.

"Yes, I truly am," Barbara answered with a dazzling smile. Then Barbara turned around and put her arms over B J's shoulders and wiggled in time to the music.

"Keep that up," B J said, "And we'll have the whole room wanting to lick your ass."

"Just prop me over a chair and let them begin," Barbara said.

"You've already given Cass a case of the hots," B J continued.

"Oh, really?" Barbara asked, "How interesting. Are you going to let her get at me?"

"Maybe," B J said, "Just maybe." Then B J continued: "You know all the rules here: if you go to the bathroom alone, they'll get at you. If you don't want that to happen then I'll go with you. If you go for drinks, anyone can force you to kiss their pussy; if you dance with Elena or another cunt, you're fair game. I'll be watching out for you but you tell me what you want."

"Oh," Barbara said with some enthusiasm, "I think that I want it all. I want to please you by being the best 'cunt' here. I hope I can do that."

B J smiled and said: "You're a wonder, girl; that's what you are."

Then B J leaned in to Barbara even closer and in a conspiratorial manner whispered: "Know what we both need?"

Barbara giggled because of the secretive way that they were sharing information; she said: "What?"

B J whispered: "We need to get laid; just bend over at the waist and let some scum bag stick his cock in us! Don't you think? I mean not any romantic stuff at all; just go outside, strip and get fucked to celebrate a lovely night."

Barbara giggled and said: "I think that you're outrageous, B J."

Big Janice continued, encouraged by Barbara's attitude. "Maybe that weasel Jimmie with his hanger on Earl will get really lucky tonight."

"Oh that sounds so exciting," Barbara said with true enthusiasm.

When the dance was over they walked back to the table. B J had her hand around Barbara's waist. Barbara took the hand and lowered it so that it was resting on ass cheeks as they walked back. It made Big Janice laugh.

They got back to the table and settled down.

B J said quietly to Barbara: "If you're ready, puss, then go to the bar and get us a round."

Barbara kissed B J's hand and got up to go to the bar. She caused quite a sensation now crossing to the bar alone. The room was fairly crowded but with people in various stages of dress and actually undress but Barbara was the only one totally naked.

As she made her progress across the room, hands groped her ass and her naked, hairy pussy constantly. Finally, she made it to the bar and ordered the drinks for the table.

But then she was surrounded by four women. They were wearing jeans or leather pants.

"Hey, cunt," one of them said. "Saw you dancing last week, and hoped that Big Janice would bring a prime piece of ass like you back to us. She really has style letting you parade around here naked. Nice tits and ass."

"Thank you, ma'am," Barbara said with her head down.

"You know the rules," she continued, as Barbara still looked down,

"Kneel, open my pants and kiss my pussy."

Barbara went to her knees to reach out to open the woman's jeans. She allowed them to fall to the floor and moving the cotton panties out of the way leaned in with her tongue out to lick and kiss the hairless pussy she found.

Barbara made sure that during the kiss her tongue entered the pussy of the standing woman. Then Barbara settled back on her heels. Now the other three women surrounding her were also naked to the waist, their pants down at their ankles. Barbara moved from woman to woman performing her task. The panties were all either cotton or men's jockies. Two pussies had hair and one was bare, like the first one had been.

In each case, Barbara was sure to stick her tongue up into the pussy of the woman that she was pleasing.

"Nice tongue, bitch," the first one said, "Tell B J that I said 'thank you'."

"I will, ma'am," was Barbara's quiet reply.

Barbara made her way across the floor again now with the drinks. She was still accompanied by hands groping her ass, fingers aiming at her pussy, and hands squeezing her hard nipples.

B J was all grins, as Barbara made it to where she was waiting. Barbara smiled at her, a huge smile. Barbara then put the drinks down in front of each of them, B J, Cowboy Mike and then Cass.

Cass looked over at B J, when Barbara, on her knees, went to her to give her, her drink.

"Bring it here, cunt," Cass said, spreading her knees for Barbara to get nearer. Barbara obediently crept in between Cass' knees. She pressed herself against the fabric of Cass' pants.

"You feel nice, slut," Cass said.

"Thank you ma'am," was Barbara's answer. Cass took the drink and then leaned down to kiss the waiting Barbara's lips.

"Nice nipples," Cass began, pulling softly on one of Barbara's large nipples, "And you smell of pussy," then Cass said.

"Thank you, ma'am," Barbara repeated.

Then Cass replied: "I like the smell of pussy," and pushed her open lips against Barbara's.

Barbara could see B J smiling, as she yielded to Cass' kissing and tongue. "I'd like to dance with you later," Cass said, ending the kiss.

"Ask my B J, my love," was Barbara's answer. Cass just smiled at B J.

A short time later it was Cowboy Mike who asked B J if she would mind if she danced with Barbara.

B J said 'of course not' and agreed to watch over Elena, while Cowboy Mike and Barbara were dancing. They went out to the floor and Barbara got permission to put her arms around Mike, and went into Mike's embrace as though she were melting.

"My, my you feel nice," Mike said; then she laughed and said: "We should do this more often, maybe as recreation at the office."

"You mean with me naked?" Barbara enquired with a grin.

"Exactly," Mike said. "We'd give Sally a stroke."

That made Barbara giggle.

"Seriously, ducks," Mike said then, "Are you having a good time."

"Mary, my darling," Barbara said, snuggling up to her, "It's like living a wet dream."

"Good, sweet pants," Mike said to her. "But listen to me; just a moment of business."

"If you must," Barbara said in reply.

"I mean, the negotiator from Vergilius," Mike said.

"Yes?" Barbara said, now in a kind of business voice.

"Cass is their negotiator."

"You mean it?" Barbara cried, struggling to keep her voice down. "Does she know who I am?"

"No idea," Mike giggled then. "She thinks that you're a whore who is getting paid to be here tonight. She's almost creaming to get a chance at you."

"Well won't this be fun then." Barbara returned. "I admit that I've been wondering how those negotiations were going to go but now I think that we're home free with our objectives met. Why don't you lead me to her?"

"I think that I'll dance with my hand on your naked ass first, boss."

"Brown noser!" Barbara said, "Sucking up to the boss."

"Be carefully, ducks," Mike warned. "Or tomorrow bright and early you'll get a chance to do the sucking up!"

"That sounds delightful," was Barbara's reply, "But I think you want me in good shape to negotiate."

"True," Mike replied.

"But in the afternoon, you can do whatever you want to me, hopefully to celebrate," Barbara said.

"Slut!" Mike quipped.

"Yes, ma'am," Barbara said. As she spoke, Mike slipped a long finger into the cleft of Barbara's ass.

"Ohh, that feels nice," Barbara said, and added: "Is she watching."

"Every move." Mike laughed.

"Well, let's go get her."

The dance ended and they moved back to the table. Mike thanked B J and returned Barbara's hand to her. Then they played one more slow piece of music and Cass asked B J if it were okay to dance with Barbara.

B J smiled and said "Of course, go ahead; she'll enjoy it."

Cass got up and grabbed Barbara by her right nipple ring to pull her out to the dance floor.

When they got out on the dance floor, Cass had her hands all over Barbara. Her hands roamed around Barbara's ass and thighs, and then would go to play with a nipple.

"You are a gorgeous bitch," Cass said, "Are you a whore?"

It was all that Barbara could do not to laugh but she only said a demure "No, ma'am, I'm not; I'm B J's friend and her sex slave at times like this.

"Lucky B J." Cass concluded. Then Cass continued, "What if I wanted you to eat me? What then?"

"Then, ma'am," Barbara answered, "You ask B J."

"Hmm," she replied, "I might just do that."

"Yes, ma'am," Barbara answered.

"That spanking was one of the sexiest things I've seen in a long time," Cass said with a sigh.

Barbara added another "Yes, ma'am," and the dance was over.

Next it was B J that danced with Barbara again. Barbara laid her head against B J's shoulder and told her about the dance and conversation with Cass.

"She's hot to trot," B J said, "So we'll be extra careful. Don't know her that well. Do you think that Nina will go with her after we're done here?"

"She might," Barbara said, "If you ask Nina to ask me to dance, then I can talk to Nina about it."

"Good," B J said, "Now are you still interested in a trip to the bathroom with the bathroom shark?"

Barbara giggled, "I'm interested in making everyone as envious of you as possible and making you shine here. So, anything is what I'm up for."

"My sweet pussy," B J said, stroking Barbara's ass cheeks as she did. Barbara preened at the touch and pushed her ass out to meet B J's hand.

B J laughed, "Cass is peeing herself!" she laughed. "Gee," she continued, "maybe I'll bring her into the bathroom, while the bathroom shark is dealing with you and show her a bit of the dirty."

"You are so wicked," Barbara said.

"I know," B J smiled, "It's grand, isn't it?"

"It certainly is," Barbara said as B J led her back to the table.

Just before they got to the table, B J leaned over and said to Barbara: "Don't forget about Jimmie and Earl!"

Barbara giggled. "What a nice picture," she said with some enthusiasm, "Both of us leaning over a car front and getting fucked!"

"Nice mouth," B J quipped. "I'll have to get the bathroom shark to rinse it out for us."

"You do that, just like the last time," Barbara said in a sassy voice. Cass was gone just then for a moment; B J took the opportunity to lean down and whisper in Nina's ear.

When Cass came back, Nina took the opportunity to ask B J if she might dance with Barbara again. B J gave her permission and they went to the floor.

Nina held Barbara firmly by the ass cheeks, and had her mouth next to Barbara's ear.

"You are so sexy," Nina said, "I really envy you this chance."

Barbara leaned back and looked at her: "Gee, maybe we'll come back soon and let you be the naked cunt!"

Nina was blushing at the thought, and obviously pleased."

Then Barbara said, "Sweetie, I need a favor."

"Anything," Nina sighed. "Well, B J and I have plans later and I was hoping that you might take Cass off our hands for us."

Nina grinned at Barbara and said: "You'll owe me."

"I sure will," was Barbara's return. Then Barbara continued: "Don't forget the spanking."

"Yes," Nina admitted, "That was extra nice. I'll ask her to dance."

Nina did ask Cass to dance.

Cass was surprised at first but then grinned a kind of self satisfied grin. She certainly had her hands all over Nina's ass and tits, while they danced, even though Nina was dressed, whereas Barbara had been naked. They came back and Cass looked pleased, and Nina moved her chair to be able to sit closer to her. It appeared to be set.

Barbara then turned to B J, and asked her politely: "Ma'am, may I please go to the bathroom?"

B J smiled and said: "Sure, puss, you may."

As she moved off to go to the ladies, again receiving all sorts of random touches on her tits and ass, as she crossed the floor, B J looked at a thin woman standing next to the bathroom door and simply nodded to her. The woman nodded in return.

Barbara went in to the ladies' room and heard the door open and close behind her immediately. She turned and saw the thin woman standing there.

"All alone, cunt," the woman said.

"Yes, ma'am," was Barbara's reply.

"You know the club rules about that, don't you?"

"Ma'am?" Barbara said, playing a bit dumb.

Then the woman grabbed Barbara by the arm and took her to the corner of the bathroom.

"Kneel there," the woman said, her eyes shining with anticipation. "I'm going to give you a drink."

"A drink?" Barbara said.

The woman lowered her head to Barbara's face and said: "Your signs say that you suck cock and eat pussy, do you also drink piss?"

Barbara lowered her eyes, feeling the heat rising between her legs and said quietly: "Yes, ma'am."

"I thought so," the woman said. The woman then unbuckled her belt and lowered her jeans and panties. She stood before the kneeling slave, naked from the waist down.

"You just grab onto my ass and let me do my stuff," the woman instructed Barbara.

As Barbara did what she was told, she noticed the door open and then B J and Cass were standing in the doorway watching.

Barbara opened her mouth as wide as possible and then the woman fitted her pussy to Barbara's open, willing mouth. The woman was cooing now to Barbara in a soft tone.

She was saying things like 'Nice bitch, ' 'Nice naked bitch, ' 'Nice naked piss dump.'

Barbara leaned into the woman and the woman held Barbara by the back of her head and began to piss.

Barbara almost came on the spot. The piss coursed into her mouth, forcing her to drink and drink quickly. She did, however, keep up with the stream, losing very little down her chin.

The woman had a really satisfied look on her face, as she finished pissing. She pulled Barbara up to her and licked Barbara's chin and then kissed her long and hard, with an open mouth. Saying very little then she put her pants and panties on and left. But she stopped to thank B J on the way out the door.

Barbara continued to kneel and wait. Cass crossed the room quickly, unbuttoning her slacks as she went. By the time she got to Barbara, she was down to her panties. These she told Barbara to remove with her teeth.

Barbara struggled but obeyed, and the panties were off. "Now eat me, whore," Cass said to Barbara, he voice almost a growl.

Barbara leaned into her and licked her tongue up and down the outer lips of Cass' shaved pussy. Cass began to moan with Barbara's treatment almost immediately.

Barbara was good at this. She inserted her tongue and ran it along Cass' slit, seeking out and finding Cass' clit. Then she took into between her lips and pulled on it a bit; she alternated this with licking and nibbling a bit on it. Cass' build up of lust from all of the evening's activities was such that she came pretty quickly, smearing Barbara's face with her juices.

Barbara licked her lips and chin. But Cass remained in place. She held onto Barbara's head and said in almost a growl: "Here comes the piss, slut. Get your mouth ready."

"Yes, ma'am," was faintly heard from Barbara's mouth, now blocked by the bulk of Cass' pussy.

And so for the second time that night, Barbara allowed someone to piss in her mouth. She was surprised both that it didn't bother her and that it didn't taste bad. She realized that she'd developed this capacity to get really sexually into situations and not let them bother her.

When Cass was done, Barbara wiped her mouth on her arm and looked up at her. Cass said a brief, "Thanks, bitch," and walked away. She did stop to thank B J too.

Then B J was over holding Barbara and asking: "Are you okay, my love?"

"Yes, ma'am," Barbara said. "But that last comment is going to cost her a million dollars tomorrow."

B J laughed, "I just can't wait to be there." They left together.

It was soon time to go. Cowboy Mike and Elena went off together and Nina and Cass did also.

Barbara went back into the Cunts' dressing room to dress. B J waited for her. Barbara grinned as she saw the big lady cop again. Her name tag simply said Jennie.

"I'm back," Barbara said, "And I need my clothes."

"Remember my night stick," Jennie said. Barbara stood on her toes, borrowing a pen, she gave Jennie her work number, and kissed the big woman and said: "Come see me; I'm looking forward to it."

Then it was out to find B J.

"You look almost as lovely dressed," B J said, "Almost."

She grabbed Barbara around the waist and said: "I'm parked in the back and I bet that's where that wastrel Jimmie is parked also. Let's go find him and Earl."

"Ohh," Barbara crooned, "This is so exciting."

They both walked around back of the building in the rear part of the parking lot, where B J's Jeep was parked. B J looked around and just waited for a moment in the silence.

Then she spoke out loud: "Jimmie, where are you, you weasel? I want to talk to you. Don't make me get rough."

Then, after a few moments, there was a whiney voice that said: "B J, why don't you just leave us alone? We're not doing anything."

Barbara and B J could see the two guys in the gloom. "So, what's up, rat face?" B J asked.

"Looking to mug some of the sisters tonight or waiting for a drunk?"

"No," Jimmie said, now sullen, "Just minding our own business, like you should be."

"Don't get mouthy with me," B J said, "Or I'll have to come and slap you."

"Fuck off, B J," the whiny voice now said.

"Such talk," B J countered. "Come here, Jimmie, Barbara and I want to talk to you and Earl."

"Oh," Jimmie said now, his voice changing just a bit, "You brought your friendly little cock sucker with you again?"

The voice now included a more hopeful note. "Now that's sounding more cooperative," B J said. "We just want to talk for a moment."

The two guys came over to where B J and Barbara were standing by the front of the Jeep. They just stood there for a moment or two, when B J said to Jimmie:

"Okay, Jimmie, here's the deal; Barbara and I want to get laid, fucked right here and now, and you and Earl are being awarded the opportunity."

"Fuck you, B J," Jimmie now said in the whiney voice again, "Just leave us alone; we're not doing anything."

B J smiled and turned to Barbara; she said: "Okay, puss, show them how you were dressed in the club tonight."

Barbara smiled at the two guys and began to take her clothes off. Jimmie and Earl just stood and stared. Soon enough Barbara was wearing only the black ribbon band around her throat and her shoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.