Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

BARBARA AT WORK

Immediately after her morning calls, her assistant came in to review the overall plant operation. The business had been set up by her husband and was running extremely well. Barbara was extremely well off, even flat out wealthy. and the business continued to increase that.

The assistant, the lovely Mary, had been Barbara's secretary at first. Noted at first for her attitude, assurance and independence, she also showed very quickly that she had both talent and drive. Barbara wasted no time in promoting her, with a major salary to match her skills. They were more like girl friends than employee and employer.

"That was your 'young friend', wasn't it?" Mary asked once when Lance had called.

Barbara smiled a huge toothy grin, "you can use the word 'master' without upsetting either of us, I believe." Barbara said.

Mary returned her smile. "If it pleases you, ducks, --her pet name for Barbara--then do it; is what I say. He's really ringing your sexual bell is he?"

"He certainly is," was Barbara's smiling reply. "He doesn't hold back and really makes demands."

"Enjoy it," was Mary's rejoinder. "It certainly doesn't keep you from doing good work here."

Mary turned to go; Barbara noticed the tightness of Mary's skirt and said, as the young lady departed, "Nice ass, Mar!"

Mary smiled a generous smile. "You are a real piece of work, luv. You can enjoy your twisted things, slobber over the shape of my ass and still come off as one of the best ceo's in the business. You astound me. But if it were not so, I guess I'd have to take you in hand."

This last was said with a kind of a leer on Mary's face.

"Thank you, missy," Barbara said with a curtsey. "When you get ready to really take me in hand, you let me know. I will kiss any part of you that you happen to allow me to bare."

"You know," Mary said as a kind of hoarse whisper, "I bet you would."

Barbara's answer was a bright smile.

Mary's rejoinder was swift: "One of these days I'm going to take you and feed you to the crew in the mail room."

"Oh, my!" was Barbara's approving response, "If only we could do that without it affecting our operations."

"Yes, if only! But don't you worry, ducks, I'll find a way, if I am of a mind."

Barbara laughed: "I'm just sure that you will."

Mary winked as she left, swinging her ass seductively for Barbara's benefit.

"Sexy bitch!" Barbara hissed after her.

Mary's final sassy answer to that was to briefly raise her tight skirt, for Barbara's benefit alone, showing lovely, full ass cheeks overflowing a pair of tan bikini panties with lots of dainty lace.

She bowed just slightly to show off her panty covered ass to Barbara, who said to her in a hoarse whisper: "I dare you to bring that ass closer to me."

Mary looked at Barbara and stuck her tongue out, and then exited with a kiss blown across the room. Barbara sighed and went back to work. She was pleased about their progress and the reports that she and that hussy Mary had gone over.

Things settled down for Barbara for a good while; Lance was back with his father after a good part of the summer was done; the nephews, those crazies who had actually unlocked or at least helped her unlock the fast closed door of her sensuality were back home tending to their mom, and here she was.

There was work to do, of course, always that. But she was restless nevertheless. She had enjoyed the all out attacks on her sexuality of late much too much to simply settle down for long. She rolled over the options for an evening in her mind before leaving the office. She gave herself the treat of using her private bathroom, in her suite next to the office--she thanked her husband many times mentally for that--and left the building showered, fresh and, she admitted to herself, horny.

Halfway across the parking lot to her car she noticed the van parked not too far away from her car. Again she recognized the van immediately and spied the two of them waiting next to the front fender. It made her wonder but, she had to admit to herself, it also turned her on immediately.

She moved in their direction. When she was about 10 feet away she stopped and just looked at them.

She greeted them with a subdued "Hi."

The taller one, she thought it was Chuck or something like that, said to her simply: "Andy and I are going away tomorrow to college."

It was interesting that her sense of excitement right then made her understand the situation completely.

She moved closer and said to them quietly, "What is it then you want?"

As she said it her eyes flicked over to the path to the woods that they had all taken, when last she was together with these two. Her feeling was much the same as at that time.

"We know that Lance is away" Andy began; but Chuck stopped him by holding up his hand. "We don't talk to cunts that are dressed," he said staring at Barbara, whose only answer was a whispered "OH!"

She didn't move immediately, when Chuck reasserted himself: "Don't be such a stupid bitch, STRIP! Cunt!"

It broke Barbara from her delicious revery, into which she sunk, her mind filled with the images of being with them the last time, of her naked, except for panties, and them clothed and sucking their cocks.

"Yes, yes, yes" she said hastily, "I'm so sorry; I was just thinking of the last time and how it was."

Her hand went to the top button of her blouse as she said this and by the end of the sentence, she had the blouse unbuttoned all the way to the waist and pulled out of the band of her pleated skirt.

"And how was it last time that you were thinking of?" Chuck continued, running his hand down the front of her body from her neck to her belly button.

"Wonderful!" was her simple answer, as she deposited her blouse into the front seat of her car.

Barbara expected him to say more but he was obstinately silent waiting for her to comply. She unhooked the front latch of her bra and let her lovely large breasts swing free, getting appreciative glances from both boys. Next the skirt was unbuttoned and slid, flopping to the ground with Barbara stepping out of it. No panty hose or stockings in the hotter weather. Now it was only rose colored panties and shoes.

"Give me those." Chuck indicated the panties.

Barbara tugged them over the swell of her ass and hips and handed them to the larger guy. She waited just an instant until her told her to get rid of her shoes too. This had more of an impact upon her than she'd thought, for now they had her completely, totally naked, without a stitch and obviously at their mercy. Chuck smiled at the naked woman, looking at her like prey.

"Better, cunt" he said with a smile.

"We know that Lance is gone back to his dad's and we thought you'd probably be available for one last time before we have to leave."

She glanced at both of them and at the obvious bulges in their pants and she said simply: "Thank you so much for thinking of me."

"Put your hands on your head," Chuck continued.

She complied getting the feeling of being their captive at last. They moved to her then. Andy enfolded her and kissed her open mouth with his own, and she felt the tall form of Chuck snuggle against her back. Naked between these to boys completely clothed simply made it for her.

She waded into Andy's kiss but knew, instinctively knew that the heat, the direction and the potential trouble would come from the one behind her, from Chuck.

Sure enough, as she was kissing Andy, Chuck moved just a bit and then Barbara felt him bite her in the neck. Almost like an animal that bites the submissive female who is about to be fucked.

"OHHHHH!" She moaned as his mouth covered most of the back of her neck in the bite.

Andy's mouthed moved then also. She felt his lips and then his teeth at her left nipple, and the teeth bit down on the sensitive nipple savagely. Barbara moaned again and the teeth struck at the other nipple.

Then Chuck was kneeling and his teeth found her right ass cheek; he bit her hard and then moved his mouth and bit the other ass cheek. He stood and gripped her throbbing nipples with his hands and wrenched the already swollen nipples, as Andy sunk his teeth into the inside of her left thigh and then her right thigh. He alternated the wet bites back and forth between her two naked thighs.

Barbara was writhing almost uncontrollably by then. They stood, still surrounding her; she still had her hands on her head, lifting her tits and nipples high.

"You are such a fucking sight," Andy growled at her, as he said it he grabbed a hand full of Barbara's luxurious pubic hair and pulled, forcing the naked submissive woman onto her tip toes.

"You like the pain, don't you, pig?" Chuck whispered urgently to her.

"Yes, yes, yes, ... uh ... yes, sir; the pain just pushes me to hot, hot places."

"Then pain it is;" he continued.

Andy grabbed Barbaras wrists and forced her to bend at the waist. Chuck stepped behind her, taking a switch from the tree and began to slash her with it, raising red welts and small gurgling squeals from her. He worked her ass, making her jump from foot to foot to try to avoid the worst of it. Andy turned her around and then the switch worked on her tits and her nipples.

Now her only comment was "OOOHHH, fuckkkkk!"

To herself Barbara was almost singing the mantra: "This is it! This is it! This is it! This is it!"

They had her sobbing soon, and asking, begging, pleading for their cocks. "Use me; any part of me," she intoned to them. "But please, please let me have them, your cocks: mouth, hands, pussy, ass; please let me have them."

The switch finished its work crossing from tits to stomach to thighs and back to her wonderful ass.

Then she felt their cocks. Each had taken their cocks out.

"Feel that," Chuck said to her.

She nodded 'yes' to them.

"I'm going to put that up your ass, while Andy puts his into your cunt."

"Ohhhhh, " was her moan again.

"Tell me how I'm going to get it wet enough not to really hurt you;" he whispered to her, "Tell me."

She was really far gone into the mists of her own lusts by this time and she wanted to make the reply to him as dirty mouthed as she could. "I'm going to use my sloppy cock sucker's mouth on it first, and then beg you to put it in my pussy to get it wet."

Chuck's reaction was quick. He spun the compliant woman around and slapped her face, hard. "If you use words like, vagina or pussy," we won't use any lubrication at all, pig."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," she sobbed to them.

"Tell me again now," he ordered.

She did immediately, "I'm going to use my sloppy cock sucker's mouth on it first then then I'm going to beg you to stick it up my cunt to get it wet and then put that big pig fucker up my ass."

As she said that she slid to her knees and began the cock sucking in earnest. Alternating between the two of them. She slobbered over their cocks, as she knew they wanted her to. The sounds of her head bobbing, loud, wet cock sucking were the only night sounds around them.

She begged then, pleaded for Chuck's cock in her cunt and bent over to give him access.

"Keep those fucking hands on your head where we want them," Chuck growled at her as he plunged into her pussy all the way, causing an involuntary grunt and moan from her that was stifled only because Andy took her by the ears and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

She sucked him loudly as Chuck embedded his cock in her pussy. Then in a quick movement, Chuck pulled out and now his cock was pushing at her asshole and then gaining entry, and Andy maneuvered in front to put his cock into her pussy, filling both of her holes.

Chuck jammed her panties into her mouth to keep her form crying out, and she wasted her cries on the panties instead of into the dark night. They fucked her and fucked her. While they were working her over, Andy in front and Chuck in back continued to bite her, making her writhe all the more, raising welts and black and blue marks in many places.

When the finished, the tension had exploded away from them and they all three came in a rush. Barbara slipped from them and knelt gingerly taking first Chuck's and then, after finishing, Andy's cock in her mouth to clean them and wash them with her mouth.

Barbara stood, and reached for and put on her blouse, panties and shoes. She quickly put her skirt on over her panties, and looked at the two boys with a smile.

"Please don't be completely out of touch." She said.

They both surprised her then by both of them putting their arms around her, each of them kissing a different part of her neck. The many bruises caused her to wince but she luxuriated in the hug.

As they broke, Chuck was the one that spoke for them. "You are so fucking beautiful! We never meant to be ... you know..."

Barbara stroked his cheek and said "Yes, I know. Let me know, when you're back in town and want to get together; you're my guys."

With a toothy grin she turned and went back to her building and to her office suite for another long bath.

She was certainly stiff in the morning. She was relieved that she had the suite in her office and didn't have to go home the previous night. There was some work to do today for her, Mary and Sandy the secretary. She was pleased that it was Saturday and there were only a few things to be done. She showered, giggling at the fact that there was still cum in her hair from last night. But she was indeed sore, and covered with bruises, welts and teeth marks.

"Those, devils," she said, as she gazed at herself in the mirror, while holding open her silk robe. 

"What devils?" Mary's voice broke into her reveries.

It startled Barbara and she clutched her robe closed. "Don't you dare close that robe! I finally have a chance to catch you naked and you're not going to spoil it."

"Hi, Mar." was all that Barbara could manage. "We do have work to do, you know," Barbara said to try to divert Mary's attention.

It was not going to happen though. "Don't you try to fob me off, ducks; let's get a good look at you. Give me that robe."

Barbara was, as usual, overwhelmed by Mary's forcefulness, a trait that stood her in good stead in their business, and was now having a telling effect on Barbara.

"Yes," Barbara stammered, "uh ... yes,,, uh..."

"Don't know what to call me do you, ducks?" Mary enquired with a laugh.

"No," Barbara whispered. "Almost called me 'Ma'am' didn't you, ducks?"

"Yes, ... uh Ma'am." came Barbara's reply.

By then Mary had the robe and Barbara was naked.

"Oh shit!" Mary whistled through her reply, "But aren't you the ripest thing going. Those guys must fairly kill to get their hands on you. Barbara, you're gorgeous."

"Thank you," was Barbara's whispered reply. "But what is all this?" was Mary's next question, running her hands over Barbara's skin and poking at the black and blue marks.

"You got done again last night?" Mary asked.

"Yes," was Barbara's reply, "Two of them were waiting in the parking lot and I hated to say 'no', you know?"

"What a slut you are, ducks! And how wonderful that is. Come here and lie down," she indicated a massage table in the dressing room.

"And let me put some oil on these bruises." "Thank you, dear," was Barbara's sincere reply. Once Barbara was on the table Mary went to a small wall device. She pushed a button and, once Sandy, the secretary answered, told Sandy to bring the coffee pot and three cups.

"Oh, no, please," was Barbara's immediate response. Mary moved quickly to keep Barbara on the table and landed a severe slap to Barbara's naked ass to keep her quiet and in place.

"Oh, oh, I'm so sorry," came Sandy's voice from the door.

"Come in, Sandy," Mary said. "Look at her," she said, indicating Barbara.

She has to have the most gorgeous tits and ass in the place. Doesn't it make you want to cry?" She rubbed her hands over Barbara's ass as she said this and punctuated her words with another brazen slap to Barbara's ass. Barbara jumped.

"But she was out catting last night and got herself all marked up," she said, indicating the bruises and marks."Now we need to rub some of this on her and get her back to normal to get some work out of her."

Sandy was rooted to the spot. She moved, as though in a dream to the edge of the table, and almost involuntarily her hand too went out toward Barbara's ass.

"Wonderful! Wonderful!" she almost intoned, still reaching to stroke Barbara's ass.

"Aha," smiled Mary,"Ducks, I think you have an admirer here."

Sandy stopped as though scolded.

Mary laughed and said: "Hey, I know what; I think we'll play a little game of forfeits. Won't that be fun?" Both women stared at her, and both realized that Mary was really the one in charge here.

"Here's what we'll do; Sandy wants oh so badly to get her hands on our lovely boss' ass, and other parts, I deem. Correct?"

Sandy was mute and red faced but shook her head 'yes' to indicate that what Mary said was true. "And I know that our lovely, bare assed naked boss here would probably love the attention, correct, boss?"

The 'yes' nod was now from Barbara, still lying on the table. "Well, well then;" Mary continued smiling at the two women. "Sandy gets to have a hands on experience with the boss but pays a forfeit for every touch. Do you understand?"

Sandy was mute now.

"And let me tell you, love," Mary said, caressing Sandy's cheek, "Don't think that you'll wait until a private opportunity to get the boss naked because that won't happen. Do you know why?"

"No," was Sandy's answer in a very tiny voice.

"It won't happen because I won't let her do it. Right, boss?"

"Yes, Mary is right. If she says 'no' then I can't do it."

Sandy was impressed by the tone and attitude of Mary but couldn't take her eyes off of Barbara's naked ass.

"Ready to play, sweets?" Mary asked Sandy.

"What can I do for the forfeits?" Sandy asked quietly.

"Oh, lots," was Mary's answer with a smile.

("Work can wait," Barbara thought to herself, "This is like a chance in a million." She smiled as she thought it.)

"See," Mary said to Sandy," She loves the idea. But we'll begin small. You can touch her right ass cheek, touch only but you forfeit your sandals.

Sandy hurriedly took off her sandals and handed them to Mary. She stuck out her hand and rested it on Barbara's right ass cheek.

"No stroking! Understand?" Mary ordered.

Sandy shook her head 'yes, ' and simply let her open hand rest on Barbara's naked ass cheek.

"Now what will you give to be able to stroke the whole ass and put your hand and fingers into her ass crack?"

Sandy really colored at this. "Is my sweatshirt enough?" she asked politely?

"Ah, yes," Mary laughed, "Let's have it."

Sandy took off the sweatshirt and displayed a pair of small but full tits with rounded, extended nipples.

"Aha," Mary laughed, "Bare backed today. Go ahead; you can play with her."

Sandy did, rubbing and caressing the naked ass in front of her; she silently slipped her fingers into the cleft of Barbara's ass, causing the woman lying on the table to tense and groan.

"Ohhhh," Mary said, "The boss seems to like that."

"Well, well," Mary continued, "This is going quite well, don't you think, ducks?" she punctuated the question with a smart slap to Barbara's naked ass, causing her to wince and Sandy to jump as though she'd done it to her.

"Now," Mary gave her next instructions, "for your jeans, I can have her turn over or stand. Which do you prefer?"

"Stand," was Sandy's quick answer; she was already unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down over her hips and a pair of red, nylon bikini panties. She handed off her jeans to Mary and Mary told Barbara to stand up. All three women were panting by now.

Mary in complete control was still fully dressed; by great contrast Barbara, now in the role of play thing, was totally naked and Sandy, under Mary's complete control was wearing only red panties.

"Now listen to me, sweets," Mary said to Sandy, "For your pretty red panties I will let you kiss and lick the boss' pussy."

Sandy gave an involuntary exclamation at that point.

"You little slut," Mary laughed as she pinched Sandy's nipple, getting a further groan from the almost overwhelmed woman. "But before you lick that lovely pussy, you must spend five minutes with your tongue licking her ass and her asshole. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Sandy intoned, smitten.

Mary moved the scene into the suite's bedroom and placed Barbara in position on the bed on all fours.

"That's it," Mary said to Barbara, "I want you there in position like a little pig about to get licked."

"Yes, Ma'am," was now Barbara's response also.

Mary pulled Sandy over by the hand and set her to work. Sandy did it eagerly, getting her tongue far into the crack of Barbara' ass, licking the puckered hole and trying to force her tongue beyond that precious ring.

"You've done this before, slut!" Mary said to her.

"Yes," Sandy said, coming up for air, "My boyfriend likes me to do that."

Then she dove back into Barbara's ass and, when time was called she moved onto Barbara's pussy. Mary urged Sandy on by stroking her pussy as she worked on Barbara; then she slapped Sandy's ass, causing her to work on Barbara more frantically. Mary continued to manipulate Sandy's pussy and soon both women collapsed on the bed in orgasm.

"Okay, troops," she said to the two submissive women, "Now you get to do me. Get to work."

They moved in quickly; Barbara began by unbuttoning Mary's purple silk blouse. When unbuttoned, it fell open showing Mary's lovely, rounded breasts tipped with straining nipples. They were not as big as Barbara's magnificent pair but they were lovely, nestled within the black, transparent bra.

Once Barbara had removed the blouse, Sandy began a tongue trail down Mary's spinal column, giving the standing woman chills. Barbara then went to her knees and unbuttoned and unzipped Mary's jeans. Tugging forcefully, she was able to work the jeans down over Mary's hips, exposing a pair of shocking pink, transparent panties with black lace trim.

"Oh, shit!" Barbara expelled a breath, "Slut panties; you're wearing slut panties; Sandy, slut panties!"

"Shut up and eat me, boss," Mary rejoined, pulling Barbara by the hair to bring her mouth to her pussy, so visible through the panties.

Barbara began by licking Mary's pussy, gradually pulling the panties down and off and Sandy waded in rimming her ass. It didn't take long for them to have Mary bucking and grinding, and soon cumming. She pulled Barbara's hair to make her face fuse with the pussy that the kneeling naked woman was eating.

The three of them rested until Barbara said, having recovered enough to be boss again.

"Work, guys. I'll be damned" she mused out loud, "Slut panties! I want to hear about that."

"You may and you may not," Mary said with a twinkle. "But that's what I love about you, ducks," Mary said. "Even in your heat you can be the boss."

She kissed Barbara's open mouth, when she said it. "So, let's get to it. Sandy, you'd better get those files I mentioned to you yesterday."

Sandy grabbed her jeans to get dressed and go to work. Mary and Barbara were already dressed.

"Wait a minute," Mary said sharply, "Did I say you could get dressed?"

"Uh, no, Ma'am," Sandy said.

"Go, you can have panties only." Sandy wiggled into her tiny panties and padded off to get the work that was needed.

"Lovely find, that one," Mary said to Barbara.

"Yes," Barbara agreed, "An such a good secretary." They both smiled.

NINA'S ADVENTURES Nina finally decided that she needed to grocery shop; with Lance gone not only was the excitement gone, and she deeply regretted that, she realized, but the food had also slowly gone. So, it was to the grocery store.

Her mind was occupied but she still dressed to attract attention; that much Lance had taught her. A t-shirt, short pleated skirt and heeled sandals made sure that this woman in her late 30's would get as much attention as the younger gals. That made her smile.

She was thinking these cheery thoughts to herself as she parked and made her way to the mega grocery store that she liked to use. She almost didn't hear the voice at first but then it filtered through her self thoughts.

She snapped out of her reverie, absolutely sure that she'd heard the the voice say "nice booty, momma!"

She whipped her head around to see who it was, so taken was she by the tone and what was said. She saw him: hispanic, indeterminate young age, she could never tell the age of the teens and the young. But he had really insolent eyes. Those eyes took her in, all of her, from bare thighs beneath the pleated mini to the push of her lacy bra covered breasts against the t shirt.

He wore a t shirt and black nylon bicycle pants, very tight, hiding nothing. She was the first to gaze away, not being able to hold or match his gaze.

"Thank you," was what she mumbled, turning red.

"Ooooo," he cooed, as she kept walking, "you blush for me, momma. I like that."

She looked back at him again and said her timid "thank you."

It was on her mind and disturbed all of her shopping, making it hard to concentrate. She bought much more than she had planned.

"I guess I was distracted," she laughed to herself.

She was certainly on the lookout for him, as she left the store but the wind went out of her sails, when she didn't see him. She had just arrived at her car and got the back up for the groceries, when she heard his voice again.

"You should let me do that, mamma." He said. "Nice thighs," he quickly added.

"Thank you," she said to him again quietly. "I seem to be doing nothing but saying 'thank you' to you," she said nervously glancing at him.

"That's because you're polite and know how to treat a man," was his answer.

She came out with another 'thank you' which was interrupted by him taking her by the arm and just moving her out of the way to get the groceries to put them into the car.

She stood back and gazed transfixed at his ass, encased in the shiny, sleek black of those bicycle pants.

"No line," she thought to herself, "oh, dear, no line, no underwear!"

The thought left her short of breath suddenly. As though he knew what she was thinking and that she was staring at him, he straightened up and said to her:

"Lots there, pretty heavy, momma, why don't you let me ride home with you and help you put them up. When we're done, you can bring me back."

She hardly hesitated at all, answering him: "Yes, yes, thank you; no one is at home just now; I'm a divorced and my son has gone back to his father's."

"Good, momma, let's go," he smiled at her and she was captivated.

She had no idea, she said to herself, as she walked to the driver's door, how she had been so quickly and easily captivated by this youth. But she knew, and he also knew, that she was his to order around.

The thought sat in her mind and began to make her panties wet. She slid in and nervously pulled at the hem of her skirt, which had ridden up a few inches, showing more lovely thigh.

"Leave it!' his voice was ordering her now.

"Yes, of course," she answered, as though speaking to a superior authority.

"On second thought," he said to her in a hot whispered low tone, "pull it up just an inch or so. Show a little leg but keep that nice hidden pussy for friends."

She looked at him and just said "OOOOOhh!" as she pulled the skirt up a bit, showing more of her thighs. "I'm so sorry to seem like such a sap," she said to him, "it's just that I feel a bit overwhelmed just now."

"No prob, momma," he smiled, stroking her bare arm as he talked, "We're getting along fine, aren't we?"

She took a deep breath, thinking that Lance and Barbara would be proud of her, as she said: "Yes, just tell me what you want; uh ... you know ... what to do, I mean."

He looked at her and smiled, grasping the back of her neck and squeezing as he said: "Yes, I will do that."

His grasping the back of her neck had her hovering between pain and pleasure; the pain, actually, bringing on the pleasure. It gave her goose bumps.

"Oh, mommasita, likes the little bit of pain, doesn't she?" he said with an almost leering laugh.

She looked straight ahead as she said: "Yes, I'm afraid that I do. What shall we do now? I don't think I know?"

"Well, momma, let's go home and deal with the groceries." She drove out of the lot, already breathing hard.

Nina drove into the garage and shut the door behind them. He was out of his side quickly after telling her to wait a moment. He opened her door for her and stood looking at her, as she moved her left leg out of the car.

The effect was to expose her entire pussy to him, covered only barely by the thin nylon of her beige panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.