Allie - Cover

Allie

Copyright© 2011 by Little Bree

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 15 year old Allie is sulking about the boyfriend who just dumped her, and spending a miserable week in the woods with her family. An unexpected encounter with an old man in a shower stall, though, changes everything!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Author's Note:

First, this is the second chapter in the Allie and the Old Man saga. If you haven't read the first, it probably won't make much sense. If you haven't read that one since it was ever-so-slightly revised in August 2012, you should at least check out my author's note so the slight-changes to the plot don't throw you off.

Second, I'd love to hear from you. This series is only happening because I got so much (mostly positive!) feedback on the original, and there are lots of reader suggestions and requests worked (not all of them, obviously, but lots). I'd love to continue to do that. I'd also like to make early releases of future chapters, "deleted scenes" and other yet-to-be-determined special content available to interested readers who've let me know they want it. So, seriously, drop me a line. You can use a fake email address, I won't take it personally!

As always: this is fantasy. Do not do this stuff. If you're under 18, DO NOT READ THIS.

When Allie's dad tried to drag her back down the beach the next day, she wouldn't budge. The thought of going back made her skin crawl. She told him she didn't feel well, and when he pressed, she just said it was "girl stuff." That always did the trick.

With her dad, Uncle Neil and her stupid brothers away, she finally had the cabin to herself. After a quick shower in the gross outdoor stall, she changed into her bikini--the super skimpy yellow one she wouldn't dare wear to the beach--and settled with her book onto the big lounge chair on the porch. Solitude at last!

The cabin was perched high on a hill an hour's walk from the shore, so the view from the wraparound porch extended for miles. As much as Allie hated the cabin and the entire stupid state of Maine, right then it felt perfect. The warm summer sun felt good on her skin, and the sound of the distant waves nearly lulled her to sleep. For a few minutes, she closed her eyes and almost forgot about everything that happened the day before.

Almost.

It was impossible to forget that sort of thing for long. She'd tossed and turned all night thinking about it. It was still so hard to even admit it to herself: she'd jerked off and blown an disgusting old man in a dirty beach shower. And she'd cum, too, while she let him put his filthy pervert hands all over her! What kind of girl does things like that?! A slut, obviously, but not even a run-of-the-mill slut; she was a super gross pathetic slut! Girls like her belonged in some sort of institution.

"Well, I didn't expect to see your pretty little ass again."

Allie shot up in the lounge chair. She knew the voice before she opened her eyes. It was the old man from the shower, standing right there on Uncle Neil's porch.

"You!" she shouted. "What the hell are you doing here?! Did you follow me?" She desperately wanted to cover her overexposed flesh, but without a towel in sight, she had to make do crossing her arms across her chest.

The old man laughed. "Relax," he said. "I'm as surprised as you are. Neil never told me he had such a sexy little tart coming to visit."

"You know Uncle Neil?" she asked, terrified at the thought of it.

"Of course," he said. "We're neighbors. I own the cabin next door."

The other cabin was two hundred yards over, mostly hidden in the trees, but undeniably there.

"Neil's not home," she said, curtly. "And I think you should leave."

He smirked. "Should I?" He stepped closer. "But you're all dressed up in that slutty little number for me. Don't you want the company?"

"I don't want anything to do with you," she snapped. "Leave me alone!"

Undeterred, he took a seat at the foot of her chair, forcing her to pull her feet up to keep from touching him.

"What's your name, anyway, sweetheart? I'm Paul."

"Allie," she said. "Not that it's any of your business."

"Allie," he said, "I'm 73 years old. I've known all sort of girls in my life. No two women are exactly alike, I'm sure of that, but I ain't never met a girl who'd do the things you did and not want more."

"Well you have now" she said. "I think you're disgusting and I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole!"

He chuckled. "I'm sure," he said. "I bet you haven't stopped thinking about me since it happened. You probably dreamt about it and woke up touching yourself."

Allie refused to respond. She just sat fuming as her face flushed red. It was too much to hope that he didn't notice.

"Yeah," he continued, "I bet if I slipped my hand up inside that tiny little bikini ... just like this..." he put his hand on her thigh and slowly moved it upward, until his fingers slipped beneath the fabric of her bikini bottom and probed against her pussy lips.

His touch seemed to paralyze her in place. "Stop!" she protested, her voice barely a whisper.

He ignored her and pushed his fingers into the wet recesses of her teenage vagina. "I knew it," he said, "soaking wet!"

Allie blushed. How could her body be reacting like ... like she was enjoying this?!

Without waiting for permission, Paul slide the bikini bottom down Allie's smooth, skinny legs and tossed it aside. For a moment then, he paused to stare at her naked, smooth waxed cunt.

His cock was already tenting out in his shorts. Allie couldn't ignore it. She wondered if he'd just whip it out and shove himself inside of her. He'd said yesterday that he would have if she hadn't made him cum. Would he even wait this time?

Instead, as she sat unmoving and prone, he shoved his hand back between her legs. He pushed a finger into her, then twisted his wrist around so that his thumb pressed against her clit. It wasn't the first time a guy had fingered her--it wasn't even the first time this particular old man had fingered her--but the sensation was different. She knew she should hate it--he was practically raping her with his hands--but every touch excited her more. It just felt too good!

"Oh yeah," he grunted. "You like that, don't you, slut?"

If she'd tried to speak, he'd have heard how breathless she was. She might even moan out loud. So she stared up at the sky and tried to ignore him.

He didn't let up. His pace quicked, and he shoved a second finger into her twat. Allie, driven by some manner of slut reflect, couldn't help but part her legs wider as he expertly toyed with her body. Surely now he notice her heavy breathing, but she steeled herself to keep from making a peep.

"Come on," he taunted. "Moan like a little whore for me. I can feel it. We both know you're loving this!"

She bit her bottom lip and winced. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction, but she was undeniably putty in his hands. Every subtle movement gave her another thrill. It was intoxicating!

With his free hand, Paul jerked her head forward so that she had to look at him. His face was plastered with a big dopey grin--a grin that made it all too clear he knew he was winning.

"Come on, girl," he mocked. "Cum for me!"

"Fuck ... you..." she managed breathlessly. Her heart was pounding and her limbs were quivering like jello.

"You will soon enough," he sneered.

At last, that was what broke her resolve. First she let go a whimper, then a yelp, and before long she was shamelessly moaning out loud.

Paul quickened his pace. She was already seeing stars when, out of nowhere she a finger slip into ... well, her other hole. What was she doing? But before she could ask or protest, she felt her loins convulsing and she was cumming.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Oh my God yes!!!" She didn't even think about who might hear. It was humiliating, writhing around and screaming like that, but she couldn't help herself.

"That a bitch," he taunted. "Cum for me!"

"Oh my God," she whimpered. "I AM!"

Her hips bucked and she ground herself against Paul's eager hand. Mere moments since she'd begged him to stop, she was craving more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.