Allie - Cover

Allie

Copyright© 2011 by Little Bree

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 15 year old Allie is sulking about the boyfriend who just dumped her, and spending a miserable week in the woods with her family. An unexpected encounter with an old man in a shower stall, though, changes everything!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The "bay" at Cooper's Point looked more like a dirty puddle. It was full of rust-brown that sat festering and stagnant along a littered beach with more rocks than sand. The bugs loved it, and the boys were happy enough to swim in it, but Allie was (shockingly) the only girl in sight.

If it had been up to her, she wouldn't have stayed either. If it were up her, though, she wouldn't be in stupid Maine with her stupid family being stupid.

"It's a hundred degrees out, Allie-gator," her father said. "You should get in and cool off!"

The fifteen year old scrunched up her nose. "I am NOT getting in that swamp," she said. "I'd rather swim in a toilet."

Her father rolled his eyes. "Suit yourself," he said. "Your brothers and me are gonna be all refreshed while you out here sweating like a pig."

She saw him stub his town on a discarded old bottle as he trotted back into the water. Allie smirked. It served him right.

He was at least a little right though. She was sweating so hard, she couldn't keep the sun-block on, and her slim hopes of getting a tan were dwindling. Fair-skinned blonde girls like Allie needed sun-block like fish needed water. Without it, sunburn was inevitable. Of course, if they'd just let her go back to Uncle Neil's cabin, she wouldn't have to choose between shitty water and skin cancer. The cabin was old and primitive, but at least it a roof and a fan.

It would have been so much better if her cousins Sarah and Morgan were there, like they were supposed to be before they canceled. Other girls were an absolute necessity on a horrible trip like this. Especially after everything that happened with Jason.

Allie cursed herself for letting him slip back into her thoughts. Ignore him, she scolded herself. But she couldn't. What was he doing now? Did he have another girlfriend already? Was he telling her the same stupid lies? It was strange how she could hate him and miss him all at the same time. If only she could go back two weeks, to before she knew what a jerk he was, to the night after the dance when she finally said yes and let him go all the way with her. It had been so ... not perfect, but happy.

Before she broke down sobbing, Allie was startled by hands taking hold of her arms ankles. "What the fuc..." she started, but before she could finish, she was submerged in the murky brown water.

" ... k!" she finally managed as she popped her head back up. Her idiot brothers were laughing hysterically, and even her dad was smirking like a big jerk.

Allie hurried back to shore, but the water clung to her skin and bathing suit like a gross brown film even after she stepped out of it.

"Fuck you guys," she snapped again as she found her sunglasses floating to the surface of the lake.

"Watch your language, young lady," chided her dad. He'd come ashore and fetched her a towel. She resisted the urge to tell him to go fuck himself. "There's showers around the bend there," he said and pointed. "Don't be such a princess. You won't melt."

"I might," she said stubbornly. "You don't know what's in that lake."

He rolled his eyes. "Just come shout when you're cleaned up and we'll go home, ok?"

Allie didn't respond, but she took the towel and started around the bend to the shower huts. Actually, "around the bend" turned out to be a pretty long walk in flip-flops. She had to walk the length of three football fields and cross a road. Thankfully, when she finally found them, they were actual shower buildings--one for men and one for women. They were falling down and cobwebby, but they weren't the outdoor nozzles and outhouses she was expecting. There were even individual shower stalls with curtains, and when she turned the water on, it came out warm and transparent!

Behind the mildewy curtain, she stepped out of her bikini and let the water pour over her naked skin. Sure enough, it stung when it ran against the sunburn on her back. Hopefully it wasn't too bad. She ignored the pain and scrubbed away the brown lake gunk.

Almost by accident, she turned and the hard stream fell at just the right angle between her legs. It made her jump, but then, of course, she did it again. She leaned back against the wall with her legs ever-so-slightly parted and let it pummel her. Suddenly the world didn't seem so bad!

Allie didn't masturbate a lot. Hardly at all, really, and not nearly as often as she knew her brothers did. For the two months she and Jason were together, she never needed to; it felt like he always had his hands inside her panties! He was good at it, too. Probably because he was practicing with so many other girls behind her back, she thought bitterly. Still, on those too-rare occasions when he'd had the privacy to strip her clothes entirely and touch her all over, the way he looked at her was so intense, so awe struck, that she just knew she was his favorite girl in the world.

Once again, she tried to force him out of her thoughts and failed. She blamed the shower. Showers reminded her of him. Afterwards, that night when they made love, they took a shower together. The whole idea of it felt so naughty and hot. Just standing there under the water with him, soaking wet and naked was thrilling. Everyone told her beforehand that boys lose interest after they cum, so she didn't expect him to fondle her breasts like he did, or to so eagerly finger her pussy.

She was absolutely shocked when he lifted her whole body up against the tile wall and shoved his raging hard cock into her a second time! It wasn't like the first time either--there were no longing stares or tender caresses. He didn't stroke her hair or whisper how much he loved her. All of that gentleness gave way to frenzied, animalistic pounding! He squeezed her ass and on every thrust he drove himself in so deep that she actually felt his balls against her pussy lips. "You're pussy is so tight!" he'd grunted--not "you're beautiful" or "I love you--"you're pussy is so tight." Somehow that made it hotter. Then he came inside of her with such explosive fanfare that it made her scream out loud. She was collapsed and panting in his arms for a seeming eternity before it even dawned on her to freak out about the absent condom.

As the memory played out in her mind again, Allie leaned against the shower wall and fingered herself furiously. She was so close, she could feel the orgasm welling up inside of her. It was just beyond the horizon, and she was too worked up to be bothered biting her lip; she moaned out loud like a whore! In her mind, she could feel that big cock swelling in the depths of her all-but-virgin womb. She stared up and could picture him towering over her--she always loved how little and petite she felt beside him, but never so much as that night in the shower when he was holding her two feet off the ground and plowing her.

Allie cursed as her hand unconsciously slowed. It felt so close, the orgasm, but she knew it was all a big tease. She hadn't been able to get there by herself since that night, no matter how hard she tried or how close she got. It was just no use.

Soon enough, her elation had faded into frustration, and she was standing alone in the now-cooling water. It wasn't fair. Boys could cum whenever they wanted, even while they were sound asleep, but she couldn't ever seem to manage!

She shut off the water and sighed. At least she was clean, and the water'd managed to cool her off. If only she could spend the summer dripping wet, she'd be happy. Then she remembered the gross brown water.

Just then, there was a low grunt from the other side of the curtain. "Ugh!"

"Hello?" she shouted. She tried not to sound too freaked out. Maybe she imagined it? She probably imagined it.

But then she heard it again.

Maybe an animal slipped into the shower hut? Or her stupid brothers were playing games again.

"You better not steal my towel, assholes!" she shouted.

Once more there was no answer, just another low grunt.

Allie prayed that she was imagining things, like the monsters that lived under her bed when she was little. Terrified and quivering, she barely mustered the courage to peek around the flimsy curtain.

It wasn't her imagination.

"Eeeeek!" she screamed. There was an old man out there. A very old man. A very old, very naked man. A very old, very naked man with a massive erection in his very old hands, just sitting there. "Get out of here!" she shouted as she hid behind the curtain. "Go away!"

The man didn't say anything, but she didn't hear the door open either. "I mean it!" she called out. She didn't know what else to say.

When she peaked her head around again, though, he hadn't budged. He was staring straight ahead at the shower stall where Allie was cowering and feverishly stroking his dick. He didn't even flinch or break rhythm when Allie popped her head out to see if he'd left.

"I'll call the police," she shouted. That was a bluff. Her phone was back on the beach with her dad and brothers, but the old man didn't know that. He might have guessed that she didn't have a phone in the shower though, and he probably could see that he was standing between her and her towel. Either way, he still didn't move.

The man looked like was at least 70, maybe even 80. He was frail and sickly, with wrinkly skin and liver spots. He might have been tall, but the way he stood hunched over, he was close to Allie's own 5-foot-nothing. Except for the fact that he had her trapped naked in an isolated shower stall while he brazenly beat himself off, there was nothing all that intimidating about him. If she had to fight him, Allie guessed she'd probably win.

"Look away," she demanded. "I need to get my towel!"

Once again, he didn't react. Allie wondered if he was deaf. Or maybe senile. Or both. Normal people, even perverts, would've shown some sort of reaction.

Fed up and frustrated with the whole awkward predicament, Allie stepped from behind the curtain with an arm crossed over her breasts, and cupped the other between her legs. This, not surprisingly, finally coaxed a reaction out of the old man. He rolled his eyes up and down the length of her naked body and a broad dopey smiled curled across his lips. He did not, however, step aside or stop jerking off.

"You have to move," she pleaded.

He cocked his head to the side and looked bewildered, like a puppy would if you told it to dance.

Allie shook her head. The old man was suddenly a lot less terrifying. If he intended to rape her, he would have already, she knew. She was standing so close she could smell his breath, but he hadn't even tried to touch her. It was beyond obvious that he had no idea what was happening. Well, except that he obviously liked that she was naked. He probably had Alzheimer's or some crazy dementia. It was sad, really.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.