I Love Low-hangers! - Cover

I Love Low-hangers!

Copyright© 2011 by Cleanshaven

Bill meets his fuck-buddy's wife!

Erotica Sex Story: Bill meets his fuck-buddy's wife! - Bill meets a stranger at the gym which leads to a sexual encounter. The meeting gets more interesting when they are discovered by the stranger's wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

David scrambled to get his shorts, but not before his wife lunged across the room and slapped him hard against the face.

"Are you having sex with this guy," she screamed, slapping him again. "Are you a fucking queer? Are you guys queer?"

"Sherry, please," David whined as he tried to find his shorts. "Please, sweetheart." She slapped him again.

"Don't you 'sweetheart' me, you motherfucker! You son of a bitch! You bastard!" More slaps. David gave up trying to get his shorts and grabbed Sherry in a bear hug, but she struggled in his arms like a wild animal.

"Sherry, calm down. Please calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down, you fuck! You bastard! You son of a bitch!

She struggled violently, but David refused to let go. He held on tight while she wriggled against him. She glared at me with fire in her eyes and I was afraid to do anything for fear that she would get away from David and jump me. I just clutched my pillow against my nakedness.

"You motherfucker," she screamed at me. "You cock-sucking motherfucker!" One thing for sure, this demure, little broad had a mouth on her.

After a minute of struggle, Sherry finally went limp in David's arms. He dragged her over to the couch and set her down gently. Exhausted, Sherry wilted and draped her arm over her eyes. This gave me a second to examine her. She was a handsome woman, about forty-five, with shoulder-length chestnut hair and a tight body. Her legs were tanned and muscular and her ample tits filled her sun dress nicely. David did well; she was a very cute girl.

David looked exhausted, too, like he had just wrestled a grizzly bear. He didn't even have the energy to put his shorts on. He just stumbled over to the couch with his cock hanging down and slumped down between his wife and me. We looked at each other, afraid to say a word or to make a move. Eventually, Sherry lifted her arm and looked at her husband with resignation.

"So," she sighed, "are we finished, David? Is our marriage over?"

He put his arms around her.

"God, no, Sherry. I love you."

"You love me? You're having sex with a man and you love me? You're a queer."

"Actually," he said, "I guess I'm bisexual. I've had these feelings for years. I just never had the nerve to act on them until recently."

"How recently? When did you start sucking dicks?"

"About two years ago."

She motioned toward me. "Well, how long have you known him?"

"We met this morning at the gym."

Sherry pushed away from her husband.

"What? You mean to tell me that you picked him up this morning and you brought him to our house this afternoon to fuck him? Where are your manners? You didn't buy him dinner? You didn't buy him drinks?"

I chuckled over Sherry's snide remark, but she pushed David out of the way to stare me in the face. If looks could kill, I would be a corpse right now. I turned to look her in the face.

"By the way, I'm Bill." I extended my hand to shake hers, but she slapped it out of the way.

"Piss off."

David squeezed Sherry's thigh. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry I just dropped this in your lap. I wanted to talk to you about it, but I could never find the right moment."

"So you decided to give me a 'show and tell'? I'm sorry I screwed up your schedule, but I was done shopping and I wanted to get home to spend some time with you. I didn't expect you to have your boyfriend over."

I leaned forward to look her in the face. "Sherry, I know this is a lot to absorb, but at least give him a chance."

"How the Hell would you know what I'm trying to absorb and why should I give him a chance?"

"I was married before," I answered, "and my wife had to deal with this same situation."

"You mean she couldn't she accept the fact that you suck dicks," she asked sarcastically.

"Well," I answered gently, "if she had been willing to discuss things reasonably, we probably could have saved our marriage."

"How would discussing things 'reasonably' have possibly saved your marriage," she snickered.

"I would have told her that if she were willing to accept my lifestyle and needs, we could have a rewarding sex life that included not just other men, but other women as well."

"Oh, God," Sherry sputtered, "I could never have sex with a woman. That's disgusting!"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," I countered.

"I had a girlfriend before I was married who finally tried girl-on-girl sex and she absolutely loved it! I used to come home from work and find them in bed eating each other's pussies like there was no tomorrow. In fact, I kind of felt that I was imposing on them when I wanted to fuck them, but fortunately, they were gracious enough to let me do it after their cunts were sopping wet. And when I eventually suggested bringing in another guy to help me with my manly duties, my girlfriend was all for it."

I could tell that my last comment set the wheels turning in Sherry's pretty little head as she considered what it would be like to have two guys servicing her! She looked me up and down again and then studied her husband and his thickening cock.

"Before I agree to anything," Sherry cooed, "I would have to know what you can do as a lover. I already know that David is talented, but you're untested."

She pulled off her panties and her sun dress, tossed them on the floor, and began massaging her swollen clit as she grinned at me. I knew that I had her now! I've always been a very oral guy and besides sucking cocks, I love to eat pussy. It's because I treat the clit like a separate being and actually make love to it, gently tickling and teasing. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't really made love to a woman until she's had four or five orgasms, which usually come from eating her pussy. So without hesitation, I got down on my knees between her widespread legs, smelled the aroma of her hot pussy, and slowly licked the length of her engorged clit, which sent an electric shock through her body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.