Teen Days - Cover

Teen Days

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 16

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 16 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

Following on from the time with Ritchie the bouncer at a local bar. I thought I would tell everyone about the time he had fun with both Tracey and me together.

After my alleyway quickie with him, I told Tracey the full details of what had happened. She was rather jealous and a little intrigued, especially when I told her how big his cock was!

We continued to drink at the bar off and on for the next few weekends and sure enough he kept up the patter and chat.

On one such occasion he invited us around to his, for a drink, and plainly he knew he had more than a fair chance of ending up in a couple of pairs of knickers as well.

We agreed to meet him, both feeling rather dirty for doing so, we were both cheating on our boyfriends by doing so, but that wasn't something new to us!

The night we met was a Saturday one. He had gotten a night off fromm work, and we had told our group of girls that we normally went out with that we had a family party. Our families assumed we were out as usual.

Ritchie lived in a small village a little distance outside of Inverness, so we had to get a taxi there. We had both dressed fairly tarty, again with shortish dresses on, high heeled shoes and pantyhose. I had worn a little black dress, with a pair of suspender style tights, the ones with the crotch area cut out.This meant I didn't have to bother with the fuss of knickers. Tracey had gone for a green mini dress with tan color tights and a pair of ludicrously high black heels.

The taxi driver chatted away with us as we drove out to Richie's. We told him we were going to a house party and he did his best to get a good few glimpses of our legs and cleavages whilst on the drive.I have to say we didnt discourage him, the chat being failry flirty and both of us makingsure he could get good leg views of us: nothing better than a bit of slutty teasing!

Tracey and I had already spoken about what we thought would happen. I guess we both knew we had an evening of sex ahead of us. We had both fucked a couple of guys on holiday in the summer, and so had seen in each other in action already. We had both been incredibly aroused by this, despite neither of us being particularly bisexual at all.

Once at Ritchie's we paid the driver and agreed a time of him to pick us up later that night, well early the next morning, at 2am.

Ritchie greeted us with leering looks, complimenting us both on how lovely we looked and how sexy we both were.

Once inside we had a few drinks, me getting tipsy on my usual G&Ts and Tracey knocking back her usual vodka and cokes.

Ritchie had put on some smooth music, the lighting in his flat was quite low and he had obviously planned things. He smelt heavily of aftershave and his toned muscular body rippled in the plain white shirt he was wearing. He was wearing a tight pair of jeans that really showed off his lovey arse.

Basically he was fit! He knew it too.

After a short while he had begun stroking both our legs as we sat chatting, taking it in turns to give us compliments. The air was quite tense with sexual tension and I was getting very turned on by it all.Tracey was the first to make a move. She asked him for a little kiss, as she had missed out on all the fun at the pub a few weeks earlier.

He laughed asking if I had told her of the intense quick fuck we had shared.

He seemed pleased that I had told her and of the fact that it obviously aroused us both.

Tracey and Ritchie began to kiss a little more passionately following on from the recounting of our alleyway fuck. I could sense that things were hotting up. On looking at Ritchie's bulge growing in his tight jeans it became even more obvious. They kissed for a little while, Tracey's hand straying to his crotch area and his hands beginning to wander too. First a fumble at her tits, then a hand moving its way up her legs and darting into her pantyhose covered crotch.

I was transfixed watching this. I knew what got Tracey going, and when he started slowly licking her ear, I knew she would be getting very turned on. Her head was turned towards me and I could see her biting her bottom lip as he nibbled and licked her ear. His hand was massaging her breasts expertly at the same time. The other hand busy making circular motions around her pussy area. She had spread her legs for him. Her little mini dress being raised all the way up.I envied her long legs, Tracey has the most fantastic long legs and seeing them spread like this, topped off by her ridiculous high heels just made the sight I was watching even more horny. I could see she had worn the tan colored tights but no panties.I could clearly see her wet pussy lips through the material.

Dirty bitch, I thought to myself.

They continued to kiss and lick and nibble at each other intermittently.

I was beginning to get that warm sensation in my pussy. I knew this was turning me on incredibly, and I wanted in on the action.

As they continued to kiss Tracey roughly felt his hard on through his jeans. I decided to join in. I got up, and simply unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the ground. I sensed them watching me for a second and turned to them.

"Just carry on you randy two", I said to them. "I'm just getting comfy".

Once my dress was off this left me in just my black bra, my black suspender style tights and my high heels.I undid my bra to let my tits out. My nipples were already poker stiff. I rubbed my hands over them gently, tweaking my nipples as I did so. I was getting randy, randy as fuck. My shaved pussy was already lubing up nicely too.

He responded with a moan and a sigh on seeing me undressing. Tracey gave a smile, all the time continuing to lap at his ear like a slut.

I moved onto the floor in front of them and positioned myself in-between his legs.

I quickly removed his trainers, then as they continued snogging, I asked him to lift his bum up. Tracey had already begun unbuckling his belt.

I think she had guessed what I was going to do.

With a wriggle and a few heaves, I pulled his jeans off. Tracey had now moved her hands to his chest and had started unbuttoning his shirt.

His massive cock was straining in his boxers, as Tracey continued undoing his shirt and carried on Frenching him.

I began to move my hands slowly up his legs until I met his straining hard cock. I rubbed the material of his boxers, causing his prick to twitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.