Teen Days - Cover

Teen Days

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 12

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 12 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

I thought I would share another experience from my teens. Sorry its been a while but I have been very busy lately and haven't had the time to complete any more experiences.

I have already shared how as a teen I teased, and then had some oral fun with the Asian shopkeeper I used to work part time for.

Following my leaving working in his shop, I would, from time to time pop in to buy stuff.

I got a real thrill from seeing him and his family in the store. Them being totally unaware of how slutty I had been with him, and also how dirty he had been with me.

This continued for a few months. On one occasion several months later, I went into the store late at night, just before I knew he was due to close up.I was on the prowl for some fun.

I had came straight from college and as its was a warm spring evening I had on a very short, denim mini skirt, a white blouse and matching bra and panties. I wore a pair of white high heeled shoes.

On entering the store I was disappointed to find other family members present as I was hoping to maybe tease him, and if the chance arose to take things further.

I approached the counter and bought some items. We all began chatting. The family members and Mr R asking how I was getting on at college. We chatted for a little while, mainly small talk, they were asking about my family and general stuff.

After a few minutes the rest of the family said they were leaving. I was thrilled. This was maybe the chance I had been waiting for. Mr R said he as going to close up the shop as soon as his family all left. I took this as a sign that maybe he was also hoping for some more fun and games.

I was standing in front of the counter and I was leaning over it to try and get him a decent shot of down my blouse.

It obviously had the desired effect as he soon beckoned me to lean over a bit more.

I did so asking," Are you getting a good view of my tits?".

He replied, "Oh yes, a great view of your tits. Now let me see more of you Anna".

I smiled and asked, "You want to see more of my tits and other stuff too eh?"

He again replied, " I want to see as much of you as I can Anna. I have missed our sexy little play-times".

"You dirty fucker", I said to him, "Have you missed getting a feel of my young tits and cunt then?".

He had already begun sweating heavily as he responded, "Yes I miss your tight little pussy and lovely little titties".

I mockingly said to him, "Don't worry though, they have been getting plenty of attention from other boys, and from some dirty old men too".

He smiled at me as he then asked me,"Have you had a lot of boys chasing you at college then?".

I laughed as I replied and told him of how many cocks I had been enjoying since starting college.

"You are a dirty slut", he said to me.

"So what", I replied, "You fucking love me being such a bike don't you?".

I was getting really turned on by this point and my nipples were stiffening up, whilst my fanny had already started to get wet.

He smiled at me as he simply replied, "Yes".

I then asked him if we could maybe go into the store room at the back for some more fun. To my initial surprise he said no.

I looked at him quizzically and asked why not.

He then told me he wanted me in the front of the shop, like old times.

"You dirty old bastard", I said. "You want me here, where all your customers come in".

"Yes", he responded. "I want to fucking have you right here over the counter".

"Well come and get me then" I teasingly replied.

With that he was around beside me in a shot. Within a few seconds his hands were pawing over my blouse, feeling my stiff nipples through the thin material. I popped open a couple of buttons, exposing my cleavage a little more. He pulled my blouse tightly, straining my hard nipples against the cotton and this helped in pushing my tits out making them almost pop out fully.

"Oh fuck", he said as the beads of sweat began to show on his balding forehead.

"Get them out if you like", I brazenly added.

By now I was in a familiar state of lust.

My cunt was dripping wet and my breathing getting heavier.The scent of sex began to fill the air as he slowly unbuttoned my blouse further. He stopped short of taking it off fully. Choosing to pop my titties out with my blouse still on. I slipped my bra off and down the length of one arm, removing it completely.

By now my blouse had about two buttons only holding it together, my young tits fully on display for my dirty old admirer.

He began to roughly massage and knead my swollen nipples and then he fully cupped my titties. Within a few seconds he had my nipples fully erect. I begged him to suckle on me.

I jumped up onto the counter, allowing him to stand beside me and begin flicking my left tit with his tongue. He then moved to my other breast and gave that nipple some much needed attention.

By now I was on the verge of cumming off. I adored having this dirty old man suckle and fondle me again.

"Fucking hell", I said to him. "You're gonna make me cum off in a minute".

"Good", he told me.

With this he continued to roughly work away at my aching breasts. Moving from one tit to the next, licking, sucking and nibbling harshly at my swollen nips.

"Get my knickers off and finger fuck me ", I ordered him.

"You fucking slut", he spat at me, his face reddening and sweat dripping down his head.

I raised my bum and my short skirt was hoisted up to allow easy access. He roughly grabbed at my panties, ripping them down my legs as I raised my arse to help to him get them off me. My knicker gusset already showed the wet stains from my ever dampening cunt hole.

My panties were pulled down and I eased them off my right leg. They remained hanging off my left ankle, dangling around my high heel as I wantonly spread my legs for my older lover.

I slowly eased my right leg up, supporting my heeled foot on top of the counter. my cunt was now dripping with my juice and my hole was glistening and beginning to open up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.