Teen Days - Cover

Teen Days

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 10

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 10 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

Following on from my experiences with Tony my eldest brother.I wanted to add further details of the ongoing fun we had over the years.

Whilst at home most of our fun was of the nature previously described. We would settle down with a porn video, and suck, lick and fondle each other, me normally in my school uniform, until we would both cum heavily.This was the pattern for a good year and a half or so.

At the age of 20 Tony moved out of the house and began renting his own little flat. He was working as an engineering apprentice at the time, and due to a favourite aunt and uncle of ours, he was able to get a flat very reasonably priced to rent.

It was at this time that our sexual experimentation together would lead us to having full blown sex.

At first we all visited Tony together, the whole family. It was a novel him being away and for the first couple of weeks we all missed him and so the family all visited as one big bunch. By the third week, my mum had been popping in on her own as had my two younger brothers, who whilst both still missing him, had begun to get bored of the regular visits.

By the end of the month things were settling down.

One Saturday morning I visited him alone for the first time, and this was to be a full day then spent with him, during which we fucked for the first time.

I had set off mid morning with a parcel for him from mum, food etc. I had also taken my school bag with me, saying I had some homework he was going to help me with.

In fact in the bag was a pair of black hold up stockings. I had bought them especially from a shop the previous day, my school uniform, a pair of black wedge style shoes and my vibrator...

I had missed his cock and was desperate for some fun...

On getting to his flat I was saddened to see he had a couple of his mates with him. After about an hour of them chatting about football etc, Tony managed to get rid of them, on the premise he had to help me with the homework...

Once they left the fun began...

Tony had guessed the reason I was there and so he began teasing me saying, "missing your usual mouthful of cum are we then sis?!"

I replied, rather cheaply, "Oh fuck yes, my fanny is aching for a good tonguing from you and I've really missed your prick"

With this we embraced and I could feel his massive stiff cock swelling inside his track suit bottoms.

I told him what was in my bag and he instructed me to get changed.

I went through to his bedroom and put on my uniform and the stockings, topping the look off with my wedge high heels and my hair in pigtails.

I didn't bother with panties, what was the point, my fanny was sopping wet already, and I would have just had them ripped off soon anyway!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.