Teen Days
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

I promised to tell the second part of the night I spent in London with Sanjit, Dillip and Ian.

I have explained how we met and of the fun we had back in my hotel room.

After our first session, we all got cleaned up, showered and dressed in bath robes. We ordered some wine and champagne from room service and settled down to chat and generally have a nice time.

The guys admitted that when they saw me in the hotel bar in the afternoon that they thought I may be " A fun girl".

I asked what they meant by this and they admitted that I gave off a bit of a look that I may be "game for a laugh".

On chatting further we talked openly about sex, what turned us on, and our experiences. They had all been unfaithful to their wives on several occasions and Sanjit in particular had a liking for white, western girls.

He and his brother told me they had both been fucking a couple of their shop workers on and off for several months and that they had also enjoyed sex with the same woman in a threesome on a few occasions as well.

I was asked about my past and freely spoke about my love for oral sex, my encounters with Eric and my open attitude to sex when on holiday. They enjoyed hearing about me having had some 3 and 4 group sex, my liking for cum in my mouth and some of the dirtier things I had done. As we chatted things obviously started to get quite arousing again.

As we lay on the bed talking and getting more in the mood again, Ian slowly began to run his hand up my leg and I was getting ready for another session myself by talking as openly as I could and loving the looks on all of their faces as I described me being fucked, sucked, licked and spunked on, and in, by some of the guys I had previously enjoyed shagging sessions with.

As Ian ran his hand up my thigh I opened my legs and let my bathrobe fall open to allow him easier access. Sanjit was starting to get hard again, I could tell from the very large twitches and bulge beginning to show in his robe.

Dillip was beginning to toy with my hair and was slowly kissing my ears and nibbling on my neck as well ... something that always gets me going.

We played gently around for a little bit, the three of them slowly unwrapping me from my robe to leave me naked on the bed. Ian got to work first by going down on me and giving my fanny a good licking and sucking. He worked with his tongue on my clit and also probed up my ever moistening gash with his slippery tongue as well.

Sanjit and Dillip were both sucking on a titty each and getting my nipples hard and jutting up.

Ian asked if I had any more sexy undies to show them and I told them that I had a pair of black fishnet tights in my bag or another pair of black stockings as well. They decided they wanted me in the tights, but I had to rip the gusset open to allow access to my fanny for them.

I put the tights on and it was Sanjit who did the honours of ripping the seam at the gusset and making a hole in them big enough for Ian to continue lapping at my cunny and for easy cock access to my slit for a fucking.

I also put on a pair of high black strapped wedge shoes I had taken with me.

"Now you look like the tart we know you are" said Ian.

I lay back on the bed and let the guys get to work on me properly. They took it in turns to lap at my wet cunt and also licked and teased my arsehole with their tongues as well.

As I lay back Ian began to use his fingers on me as well, slipping a finger up my fanny at the same time as licking at my clit. They all took turns in doing this, and by the time they had all feasted on me for a while I was sopping wet and had a very, very, wet, open cunt again.

As they all continued to use their tongues and fingers on me, Sanjit asked if i would like a finger up my arse as well.

I replied by saying that "You can all get more than a finger up there as well if you want". They all took another turn at licking me out as they not only fingered my slit but also eased a finger up my arse as well.

As one was then working away on me the other two took it in turns to suck on my tits and the other would offer his cock for me to suck. I lay back and loved the attention I was getting from the tongues and from the fingers both up my pussy and also up my wet arse as well.

As I sucked on them, they again all became enlarged and swollen. Dillips cock was a nice thick one, not desperately long but a real mouthful. Ian had his cock in my mouth and I could fully swallow his cock. Sanjit quite simply had the biggest cock I had ever had or have ever had. It was a monster! I could get both my hands around it and still have the tip and a little bit more to show.

I lapped at it like a schoolgirl on a lollipop and again must have looked a right plight: Legs spread akimbo, on my back, Dillip lying lapping and fingering my pussy and arse, Ian lying at my side sucking my titties and Sanjit standing by the bed at my side as I sucked, gobbled, licked, slurped, spat on, and generally worshipped his fucking massive cock.

We licked and sucked like this for several minutes and then Ian said he wanted to "fuck this tight little cunt"

I offered him myself saying " Go on then you randy fucker, lets see what a good fuck you are"

Ian entered me as I lay on the bed missionary style, as Dillip took his turn at my side for me to suck him off. Ian entered me with a shove and soon built up a nice steady rhythm. I sucked on Dillip in time with Ian's thrusting and Sanjit continued to give my tits some attention.

Ian pounded at me for a few minutes telling me how "tight and wet" my "cunt" was.

I urged him on by saying he "had a good cock on him" and that I "needed a good fucking".

I then told them that if they wanted "my arse needs some cock too".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.