Teen Days
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

I stood still as Mr R gently fumbled with his thumbs inside my panties. His hands caressed my legs and now he was gently, expertly, moving his thumbs in circular motions against my wet, open, young pussy lips.

He very gently began probing my cunt lips with the thumb on his right hand and then began to slide his thumb of his left hand alongside it...

I was moaning quite heavily by now, and my legs had spread wider as I stood atop the step ladder and balanced with my right leg on one of the other shelves ... I was now being penetrated by both his thumbs, both delving into my tight, wet fanny as he rhythmically thumb fucked me...

"Are you enjoying this Anna?" he asked, breathing heavily as he asked me.

"Mmmm yes" I responded.

"Please don't stop, finger me out, harder please"

"I have enjoyed looking at you for ages" ... he told me.

He breathed heavily as he continued to thumb fuck me, harder and slightly deeper as we spoke.

"I know" I teasingly answered...

"I have enjoyed it too"

"You are a naughty one" he told me...

"letting me see you, see your legs and squeezing against your sexy little arse"

I was now very wet and his thumbs easily probed my quim as he moved them deeper and faster into me...

"I could always feel how hard you were" I responded...

"I could feel your cock was so hard and it got me wet"

"You know that you did that to me don't you, looking at you, rubbing up against you.You got my cock hard" he emphasised the word "cock"

"Get my knickers off" I blurted out...

"Get them off and you can lick me out as you finger fuck me if you want".

I felt so dirty, so really, really dirty, but so incredibly turned on.

"Oh yes!" was his response.

With this his thumbs slipped out of my cunt and I stepped down from the ladders. Once off the ladders and facing him I gave a wicked smile and Mr R stood gazing at me.

I slipped my panties off, sliding them down my legs and letting them fall around my ankles. I stepped out of my mums knickers, leaving my skirt on, and then jumped up to sit on the counter.

I parted my legs as Mr R stood watching me. I was revelling at the attention.

I sat back on the counter. I splayed my legs, so that one was resting on the till at the corner of the counter, and the other was dangling over the counter top...

"Do you like me?" I teasingly asked...

I could see his massive bulge, straining at the front of his trousers...

"Oh yes!" was his response again...

I slowly drew my left hand over my cunt, toying with my rock hard clitty and dipping a finger deep into my aching pussy, and then I moved my hand up to my lips.

I licked and sucked my fingers..."MMmmm I'm so wet, come and taste me"

With this he moved to step forward.

"Why don't you show me yours as well " I asked...

"Show me how hard your lovely cock is for me"

"Would you like to see it?" he asked, staring at me...

"Fucking yes" I swore at him...

"I want to see it and suck it for you"

He moaned as he carefully unzipped his trousers and let them fall to the floor. He then stepped out of them, leaving his erection poking up in his Y fronted briefs...

"You look like you have a big cock Mr R" I said to him.

"Its big because of you" he told me, and with this he slipped his briefs down and off to reveal a good sized hard on, standing upright and stiff as a poker.

He gently stroked it a couple of times, staring at me as he wanked his old cock in front of me...

"I want that" I said as I licked my lips at the thought of having it in my mouth,"but first would you lick me out please, I want to feel you licking me"

He smiled, nodded and moved forward, now he was standing right in front of me and then slowly he began going down onto his knees, whilst caressing my legs with his hands.

Running his hands all over the length of my legs and toying with my ankle socks as he reached the bottom of my widely spread legs ... I dangled my shoes of my feet as he stroked and rubbed my legs, mumbling "gorgeous" as he did so.

Within a few seconds he had begun to lap at my young cunny and he expertly licked my lips and clit feverishly. He used his tongue to probe my cunt and lapped hard at me, causing my wetness to smear all over his face and mingle his spit with my cum juice.

He stuck his tongue right up my aching hole, then slowly licked around my clit, up and down the full length of my cunt. I was on the verge of cumming off as I urged him on with his tongueing and licking.

"oh fuck your gonna make me cum" I told him...

He furiously lapped at my fanny, making my juices flow and run out of me as I moaned and squirmed. This old man was making me cum off. it felt amazingly dirty, sexy and stunningly wicked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.