The Queen of the Nile
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

PART 1 CHAPTER 1

Introduction: The story starts over 4,000 years ago in the Valley of the Pharaohs. The sacred site at Hawara is the scene of betrayal and death in the inner circle of the royal bloodlines. The Book of the Dead is opened with much fear and trembling but the rightful Queen wants her revenge no matter how long it may take and how many lives it might change. The fall of the gleaming razor-sharp blade starts a journey of thousands of years as the power of revenge takes its full measure for evil betrayal.

THE TIME: 2011 B.C. THE PLACE: The Valley of the Pharaohs (A Royal Sister Betrayed)

PART 2 CHAPTER 1

Introduction: The Valley of the Pharaohs is not overrun with tourists in the Summer of 1912. However there is a smattering of excavation professionals and their native guides digging to find the secrets of the ancient society that ruled the desert for thousands of years. Lady Constance Murphy is one such digger with an obsession to find those very secrets. When she comes face to face with the past, she finds a lot more than she bargained for. It is a secret so vile that her life and the lives of her offspring are forever changed.

TIME: Summer 1912 PLACE: A hidden labyrinth Valley of the Pharaohs, Egypt

(An awakening sets in motion the restoration of the true Queen of the Nile.)

PART 3 CHAPTER 1

THE TIME: 2011 A.D. THE PLACE: Port Security Warehouse, NYC (A New Beginning)

Introduction: Sexy NYPD detective Rhonda Murphy investigates a mysterious crate at the museum in New York in the current day portion of the story. She does not realize that Queen Nefuruptah of Ancient Egypt has taken over her spirit in a mystical spell. Her frenzied couplings are driven by the awakened 4,000 year old mummy. Rhonda's forebear Lady Constance was the first to discover the mummy in the early 1900s and was the first of the line to play host to the nymphomaniac Queen. The Queen of the Nile is destined to live on through all time in her quest for revenge for her betrayal and ultimate destruction at the hands of her own family.

EPILOGUE

The Time: 2066

The Place: The Valley of the Pharaohs, Egypt

Calcutta Murphy was sweating profusely from every pore of her exquisitely formed thirty year-old body. She felt it running down all the way to her feet planted in the hot desert sand. The multitude of her followers circled around her in a human wall of flesh not seen for thousands of years.

There was a noticeable equity in the distribution of gender in this mass of humanity. The liberating overturn of hated dictatorships some fifty-plus years before had induced a partnership of equality that set the stage for Neferuptah to return to her rightful place as Queen of the Nile.

Less than five short years ago, she had returned to the land of her destiny and set out to reclaim her rightful fortune from the desert sands.

The taxi driver who had driven this strange English speaking girl out to the "Black" Pyramid was bored and wanted only to return to Alexandria and his dream-pipe delivered into his hand by the smiling daughter of sin called "Tamara".

He saw the attractive foreign girl look off into the distance at the Pyramid shimmering in the heat rising from the desert floor. There were three fast-moving vehicles approaching from the direction of the Pyramid. Suddenly, Ali did not like this excursion to the ancient tourist spot.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.