The Queen of the Nile - Cover

The Queen of the Nile

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Ruth was awake in the arms of the crocodile Queen.

The dull throbbing between her legs reminded her of the joyful submission she had offered to the beautiful Egyptian royal leader. She had traded her body for the safe passage of her people and knew she had gotten the better of the deal. The taste of the sex-crazed ruler was heavy on her lips and she remembered with great clarity the extent of her depravity.

Soon it would be time to retreat to the finality of the mummification chambers.

Neferusobek had shown her the secret tunnels that connected the palace to the great "Black" pyramid. She had witnessed some of the wild orgies taking place as young females were led to their eternal resting places next to the revered royal family. The beauty of some of the eternal traveling companions was astonishing to her.

The high priest of the mummification laboratory kept close rein on his loyal priests. They were powerfully muscled males with full male reproductive equipment. There were no eunuchs in this secretive cult of death preparers for the transition to the next plane of existence. The millenniums old secrets of rebirth predated the very beginnings of the royal dynasty itself.

Ruth had conjured her future and saw she would rest next to the crocodile Queen in undisturbed slumber until danger arose once more for her people. So, she went willingly to the destiny at the hands of the mummification priests. She also saw the priests would use both her body and the body of the Queen for disturbing perverted pleasure as they were stretched semi-conscious in suspended animation for several repetitions of the rising of the sun.

When she questioned the high priest about the ceremonies, he was very candid. He explained that while the sexual deviances to be employed were certainly degrading, they were only intended to mollify the sentinel guards of this plane of existence. The wild excesses of the ceremony would insure these watchers would look the other way when the secret formulas were administered and the incantations were performed. It was merely a form of distraction in the guise of sexual perversions. Ruth could see the wisdom of this sort of devious trickery and accepted her fate.

Only a few kilometers south of the royal pyramid, the body of Neferuptah and her two close handmaidens rested undisturbed in their sarcophagi. They had been moved two times already to confuse the crocodile Queen in her quest to destroy her sister's remains. Even the current mummification priesthood was unaware of the exact location. The secrecy of the location of the mummy of the uncrowned and true Queen of the Nile was entrusted to a band of Moon Goddess followers who remained anonymous and undetected for thousands of years.

Neferuptah's coffin would remain undisturbed for the next 3,912 years in its secret location in tunnels under the looted chambers of the vandalized non-royal burial grounds.

From time to time, a member of the cult of the Moon Goddess would extract a gem from the vast stores of gems buried with the true Queen of the Nile. He would offer apologies for the necessity to raise funds for the continuance of the secret society dedicated to keeping her location a secret. All of the cult members fully believed if the Moon Goddess did not want them to have this access to the fortune buried with her; she would strike them down without hesitation. Thus, they lived for centuries, father to son, in devoted service to the long dead Queen.

When unscrupulous individuals attempted from time to time to determine the source of the gems, they met short shrift at the hands of the cult members. They usually dispatched such threats with a simple wrap of a knotted silk cord not unlike a similar cult in India interested more in pure banditry.

A week or so before the upcoming ceremonies dispatching the crocodile Queen, Ruth and several other comely maidens favored by Neferusobek, The high priest advised Ruth it would be best for her to become acclimated to the particular deviant processes of the ceremony. She was hesitant to accede to the older man's suggestion because she suspected it was merely a ploy to savor her sexual favors prior to the ceremony.

The high priest was a bald headed man in his late fifties and Ruth could tell he was well-hung because of the way he had to keep his legs partially open for the bulge of his apparatus. His two sons were ever at his side and she had seen them in action on several handmaidens slated for eternal rest next to the body of a royal member of the court. The younger son, a lad of some 20 summers, seemed to prefer entering his prey from the rear and used his heavy hands to beat his females into complete submission before anointing them with his blessed load. He was so skilled at his love-making, she did not remember a single female voice any complaint at her treatment or at the receipt of his copious spurts of creamy cum.

Ruth gave permission to the high priest to anoint her with the assistance of his two sons later that night. Neferusobek was in agreement and had arranged to watch the ceremony rehearsal along with her Nubian body guard.

When she entered the little performance chamber, Ruth noticed the crocodile Queen was already reclining on a padded lounge bench and her body guard was lubricating her brown hole with a liberal supply of scented oil from the olive trees of the nearby mountains.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.