The Queen of the Nile - Cover

The Queen of the Nile

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Detective Rhonda Murphy woke up with a start in the middle of the night.

She was sweating and her heart was beating fast.

Much too fast for a body at rest.

She had reached a point in her symbiotic relationship with the Moon Goddess entity from the past that was entering a new phase. The attractive redheaded Detective knew she was being guided by the whims and desires of a female creature created by the mummification priests of a 4,000 year old era.

The pleasures she had recently experienced had more than made up for the discomfort she felt at being under the control of an unknown force. Her delicious dalliance with her partner Gregg had given her multiple orgasms she didn't believe were possible.

Now she felt the force telling her to summon the young girl Sandra, the 18 year old intern from the adjoining room to her side.

The young girl ran into the bedroom ready to be of service to her new mistress.

"What can I do, mistress?"

Rhonda turned over onto her tummy and moved closer the edge of the bed.

"Rub my leg with your soft hands, right there under my buttock. I have a small cramp that is taking away my sleep."

The girl hastened to warm the scented oil under the hot water faucet and lubricate her hands before touching the skin of her revered Mistress.

"Ahhh! That is the spot, my little rosebud."

Sandra moved her hands over the beautiful Detective's classic heart-shaped ass in slow loving sweeps digging into the soft flesh and stretching the firmly-toned muscles delicately with the talented tips of her fingers.

The spirit of Neferuptah hidden deep inside the lush body stirred in recognition of her juices rising in her very core. The reclining redhead raised her rump slightly to allow the intern to insinuate one hand under her pubic mound. Sandra divided the brimming slit and felt the heated liquid wet her hand with groaning woman's sticky love juice.

"Please, my little pet, do your finger in my tight little hole as well. I love it when you wiggle your pretty little finger deep inside my secret place."

Sandra rimmed the tight brown hole sticking high in the air with her middle finger. The sex-crazed redhead rotated her bottom like a prostitute greeting sailors coming down a gangplank. The young girl smiled knowingly for the unseen audience of Neferuptah and resolutely pushed her finger past the sphincter muscle and deep inside Rhonda's rectal cavity.

The Detective sucked air into her lungs and gasped in sheer pleasure. The touch completed her building orgasm and she began to hump her squirting pubic mound down hard on Sandra's finger.

Then there was silence that sounded like a thousand wings beating in Rhonda's breasts. Sandra clad only in her thong and high heels rested at Rhonda's feet waiting for further instructions. The silk sheets were spotted with the well-shaped woman's female juices and saliva that had oozed onto the pillow.

Sandra sat back on her haunches licking the tips of her fingers still flavored with the scent of the beautiful redheaded woman sprawled across the four-poster bed. She knew her spanking was always the last thing her Mistress fancied just before falling back into a deep and refreshing sleep.

Rhonda sat up and looked at the girl's heaving breasts. Her nipples were fully aroused and stuck out like little buttons waiting to be flicked and twisted. She reached out and pulled the young intern by her sensitive nipples into a relaxed position across her knees. The Detective liked to use her flat palm to administer the training discipline to her prodigy. She could feel the girl's damp pubic mound press down onto her lap. First, she rubbed the rounded cheeks and then swiftly spanked the girl alternately across both cheeks with a hard and heavy hand.

Sandra yelped with the onslaught. This was harsh treatment even for the demanding female Detective. She did so love to submit to Rhonda's will like a naughty little schoolgirl. She was drooling now as she tried to silence her whimpers and moans. She felt the Mistress's thumb press up between her ass cheeks to check the lubrication and cleanliness of her back hole. If she forgot either one, she would have to submit to additional spanking time. Thank goodness, she had remembered to lubricate herself with the special oil given to her by her Mistress. Her cleanliness was a daily routine now and she tended to it as a ritual more important than eating or breathing.

When Rhonda pointed to the harness, Sandra knew she would be anally trained this night. Her heart started to beat faster. The mounting of her bottom and the stretching of her sphincter muscle was the best of all and she loved the feel of Rhonda's body pressing her down into the mattress. Her juices were running and they hadn't even started yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.