The Queen of the Nile - Cover

The Queen of the Nile

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Sir Harold entered into the underground chamber with two sturdy workers to assist his wife in the removal of the mummy from the sarcophagus.

He noticed right away that his spouse was a bit out of breath and appeared a trifle disheveled.

"Are you all right, my dear?"

Not pausing for an answer, he continued,

"It is rather close in here. Ramses, you must take better care of my little rosebud."

Ramses, the Egyptian excavation guide nodded his head in agreement, but refrained from commenting on the delicious tightness of Lady Constance's little rosebud which he had just recently sampled.

Lady Constance was still trembling inside from the spirited "doggy style" loving she had received from the amorous dark-skinned guide. Her female juices were seeping through her conservative cotton knickers down the inside of her smooth hairless legs. She prayed that her husband could not discern the heavy scent of the recent sex she had experienced at the hands of the muscular guide.

Ever since she had touched the royal sarcophagus of the uncrowned Queen Neferuptah, The English lady had been aware of the presence of another entity inside her besides the growing seed of her unborn child. This unknown entity had spread its tendrils to every part of her body and even controlled her very thoughts. She was a trifle dismayed at the sheer raw sexual desire that emanated from the unseen force. Lady Constance knew she was not entirely unreceptive to aggressive coupling of the dark-skinned guide, but she was certain that absent the controlling presence of the unknown force, she would never have allowed such liberties from a commoner.

It was certainly too late now.

She dreaded the consequences of her actions in the immediate future. Lady Constance was certain that the over-sexed Egyptian man would make demands on her body whenever her husband was distracted by more mundane matters. Just the thought of such depraved activities excited the presence inside her to manipulate the nerve endings and muscles in her female private parts to such a pitch that her juices began to flow with each picture of her abject submission crossing her mind.

The unspeakable vile thing inside her wanted her to fall on her hands and knees and request all four males present to mount her one after the other in a frenzy of complete abandon. Lady Constance was able to repress the urge to debase herself in such a degrading manner. She convinced her unwelcome traveler that discretion was tantamount to non-discovery.

It was decided that the intact mummy and the sarcophagus be transferred to the base camp for safe-keeping. Lady Constance insisted that the coffin be placed in her own tent so it would not be stolen by unscrupulous thieves.

The very next morning, Sir Harold left to Alexandria to secure the proper permits for transferring the items out of the Country. It was usually just a formality provided the certification was made that no jewelry or items of monetary value were included in the shipment.

No sooner had her husband disappeared over the horizon then the horny Ramses appeared at the flap of her tent.

"Does Madam require my services this morning?"

Lady Constance knew exactly what the large, muscular man wanted. It was on the tip of her tongue to deny him entrance when she heard herself exclaim,

"Yes, Ramses, I certainly do. Would you be able to repeat your recent performance in the tunnel after I taste the juices from your magnificent tool?"

The dark-skinned Egyptian man closed and tied the entrance with the study cord inside the doorway. He moved to the side of the beautiful English lady and lowered his loose pants to the carpet.

"Open your pretty little mouth, my proud Lady. My cock needs the suction of your wet tongue. Wrap your red lips around my shaft and make me shoot my creamy load right into your throat."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.