The Queen of the Nile - Cover

The Queen of the Nile

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

TIME: Summer 1912 PLACE: A hidden labyrinth Valley of the Pharaohs, Egypt

(An awakening sets in motion the restoration of the true Queen of the Nile.)

The double blind corridor from yesterday had set Lady Constance Murphy's nerves on edge. She had narrowly escaped with her life as the ingenious trap was tripped by her much less fortunate Egyptian guide, Akmed. Her husband, Sir Harold was most aggrieved by the incident and was wont to banish her from further exploration of the underground passageways of the find.

Constance was hard put to logically reason with her overly-protective spouse, so she took the only course of action any sensible female would follow in such a situation.

Her sobs were accompanied by a suitable effusion of tears and the sounds were notably heart-rending.

Sir Harold was immediately struck with guilty regret for his implacable attitude toward his recent bride and soon-to-be mother of his unborn heir. He rushed to her side and held her shaking body in his arms and shushed her with comforting croons of affection.

He did not see Lady Constance look sideways at him to gauge his reaction with a determined glint in her devious female eye.

"Harold, feel my heart. It is beating so rapidly."

The cunning girl knew that the touch of her husband's hand on her soft breast would be enough to distract him from his recent proclamations and turn his mind to more romantic thoughts involving horizontal positions inside her carpeted tent.

"Let me loosen your clothing, my dear. Now, up with your legs just a trifle."

The result was a sudden wide open view of Lady Constance's knickers. The dye was cast. Sir Harold cast his restraining trousers to the side and mounted his scheming wife with astonishing vigor for a man in his sixties. Somewhere between her first and second orgasm, Sir Harold discarded the idea of keeping his spouse from her archeological endeavors in the unnamed tomb located a short distance from the "Black Pyramid" of the Pharaoh.

Ramses, the younger brother of the deceased Akmed, stuck his head in the tent to advise his employer of a new corridor located directly under the deadly passageway that had taken the life of his revered older brother. The sight of Lady Constance's pretty bottom being bounced energetically on the tent carpet froze him in undeniable fascination. His member of some considerable length and girth struggled to break free from its girding under his ankle length robe. Ramses had often labored in the dark narrow tunnels directly behind the pretty Lady Constance and he had savored the scent from her perfumed slit discreetly tucked away under her long skirt more than once. His desire to mount the beautiful English lady filled his lonely nights with physical and mental torture beyond the limits of human endurance.

Constance peeking over her husband's shoulder saw the expression on Ramses face and it spurred her to yet another orgasm that racked her petite body with delicious shivers of vibrating nerves centered deep in her womanhood. She did make her whimpers and her moans a little louder because she wanted Ramses to hear her sounds of sexual expression. She was glad to see him linger a bit and watch her being pounded so naughtily by her elderly spouse.

Ramses backed silently out of the tent.

He immediately went to the tent of the excavation camp followers and selected a nubile black girl for a quick release of his sexual tension whipped up by the sight of Lady Constance's pretty little ass. He pounded the black girl's ass without mercy and pictured the English lady writhing beneath his punishing member. It was immensely satisfying and he tipped the young girl generously for her spirited participation.

Sir Harold rested as his young bride washed him off with a bowl of warm water and a soft cotton towel. She was so attentive in these little comforts that he acceded to her wishes in regard to the exploration.

He could not help but sigh in complete capitulation and recognize the little strumpet had him wrapped around her little pinky. In all truth, he knew he could not deny her a single thing.

Early the next morning, Constance and Ramses along with two other tunnel workers slowly moved deeper into the hidden second tunnel beneath the trap corridor above them. They encountered a series of granite slabs that heightened her sense of excitement and foreboding of a discovery of great magnitude hidden beyond.

Ramses had dared to rub up against the body of his employer's beautiful wife on more than one occasion this morning. The closeness of the tiny tunnel could easily explain the contact but the horny guide was sporting an erection so huge that the generally demure Lady found herself wetting her hidden knickers with the spray from her female juices in a most unladylike manner.

They came to a trap door and paused to search for hidden triggers and other deadly release mechanisms designed to block thieves from looting the tombs of the royal family. One of the slabs moved on an angle allowing them to pass to an adjoining corridor. The two tunnel workers went inside to explore this new route. Lady Constance and Ramses moved into the new tunnel and waited for an "all clear" from the workers. It was much narrower in the new tunnel and the ceiling was so low, Constance had to remain on all fours like an obedient puppy dog. She could hear Ramses breathing directly behind her. In fact, his legs were outside hers and he made an effort to keep from making further contact with her crouching body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.