My New Job - Cover

My New Job

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Chapter 4: Sherry begins to wonder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sherry begins to wonder - Due to the economy, Sherry's husband becomes disfunctional and no longer able to deal with life becomes severly depressed, causing Sherry to take a different job. To be able to pay the bills, Sherry becomes a traveling secretary for her boss, she finds out, what her new job requirements are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Size  

When I arrived back home from Chicago, things with Cliff had gotten worse between us. He had moved all of his things into the guest bedroom. When I tried to get him to talk about what was going on, he just glared at me and went into his room shutting the door. I stood by the door, "Cliff please talk to me, we can't keep going on like this, it's driving both of us crazy, can't you see that?"

"Why don't you move in with Mullins. I know he's had that big cock of his in you by this time, so we don't have anything more to talk about.

"Cliff you know me better than that. I work for him and that's all, but if you keep turning me away, I may have to find someone else to take care of my needs."

"I bet I know who you have in mind to take my place, don't I."

Cliff stop right there. If you accuse me of sleeping with him again I'm going to move out, you can stay here and wallow in your own self pity, that seems to be what you want." Instead of accusing me of having someone one else, s cock why don't you get up right now and take me to bed and make love to me like you used to?" by now I was crying, he had broken me down like never before.

That night as I laid in bed I thought about what I'd done on the trip to Chicago and found I had no regrets and no guilt. I decided It was over between Cliff and I, the only thing that could save us now was him going to counseling and getting his head straight again, but I was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen. I couldn't just up and leave him. He would end up losing the house and living on the street. I didn't hate him, but I knew we couldn't go on like this, I had to do something, or it would turn to that and I didn't want that to happen.

I decided to not argue with Cliff anymore about anything, if he chose to ignore me, then I would do the same. It was six weeks later that Sid called me into his office and told me we were leaving for St Louis Monday morning and would be there at least three days, maybe longer. I wanted to grab him and kiss him right there. I was so happy to once again be able to get out of the house and not have to deal with Cliff for a week. I felt like shouting at the top of my lungs. THERE IS A GOD!!!!! I sometimes felt he was slowly driving me into depression or crazy, which ever came first.

That evening after work a bunch of the girls asked me if I was going to stop for a couple of drinks after work. At first I thought I better get right home, then thought, why should I? there's nothing there for me anymore. We ended up going to the Cocky Bull, a steakhouse featuring smoked Rib's, a Bar, and country dancing.

We had been there awhile, when someone played the Jukebox and we began dancing. It seemed like no time at all until the band started playing. By this time we'd drank a few drinks and most of us weren't feeling any pain.

I danced a few dances then told Angie that I had better be going, she said, "no no you can't leave now, stay with me tonight. I just live a short way from here, that way you won't be drinking and driving." I sat thinking about it, Cliff would be so pissed off If I stayed out all night, but Angie was right, I really shouldn't be driving. So I called Cliff to let him know I was alright but had drank to much to drive home and would be staying with my friend Angie from work.

"Is she a whore like you? Stay with whoever you want, fuck whoever you want."

"Yes she is a whore like me Cliff, that's how we survive when our husbands don't or won't even try to take care of us."

"Sherry, I don't give a damn about you, or what you do" and he hung up.

I sat there thinking, why should I care about what he thinks, he doesn't care one damn bit about me. By now most of the girls had left for home and Angie was getting pretty bombed, she came back from dancing and sat across from me, saying, "I heard about your new Job, tell me, are the rumors true about old Mr Mullins?"

"I'm not sure what the rumors are that you're inquiring about." I had a pretty good idea but wanted her to ask precisely,

She said giggling, "you know Sherry, is his cock as big as some of the women say it is?"

Toying with her now I said, "I have no idea Angie, how big do they say it is?"

"My god Sherry, haven't you ever heard the rumors?" "I've heard its almost a foot long and as big as my arm.

"Well let me say this Angie, If he had one that size, he wouldn't come near me with the damn thing, that's for sure and besides that, I have no idea how big it is, I haven't slept with him, we have separate rooms, Angie, these are strictly business trips."

"OH come on Sherry, you know better than to try and tell me that, we all know what a womanizer he is. Almost all the women in the office has heard or know for a fact, what a great fuck he is."

"I've never been to bed with him in all the years I've worked for him, so why would I start now?"

"I don't know, I guess because your out of town, nobody would know but the two of you, giggling now she said, "I would be if I was you."

"Would you really Angie?" You would cheat on your husband?"

"Sure, I need more than he can give me, he's gone for weeks at a time, then when he comes home he's tired, hell I need it at least every other night, more if I can get it.

"You should be home with him right now, if you need it that bad."

"He's not going to make it home this week, but see that guy sitting over there that I've been dancing with."

"Looking I said, "which one? you've danced with all of them."

"Giggling, see the one at the far end of the table with the blue shirt sitting next to the black guy at the end, the cute yuppi looking guy."

As I looked over at the table of mostly mid to late twenty year old guy's,

Both he and the black guy looked over at us and smiled, I couldn't help but smile back, it seemed almost as if they knew we had been talking about them.

She said giggling, "I've already invited them to our party."

I said, "what party Angie?"

Laughing she said, "the party were having at my house tonight. I told them you were staying over with me and we were going to party awhile, and they should follow us when we leave, The two women are coming along, the little blond's name is Brittney, and her friend is Sara, I told them to stop and buy whatever they wanted to drink."

"Oh God Angie, I'm not to sure about this, I'm old enough to be there mother, I'm sure they don't want an old woman hanging around."

"Hey your wrong girl, all the ones I danced with asked me who my sexy friend was and said they couldn't wait to meet you."

A couple of the guy's came over and asked us to dance and bought us drinks, I told Angie, "if were going to party we better get going or I'll be past the partying stage," she laughed and went over to tell them we were ready to go."

When We got to Angie's It didn't take long for the party to get up to full speed and not long after that I noticed couples disappearing from the living room for a half hour or so. When Angie, Sara, or Brittney came back from being in the bedroom, they would dance with some of the other guys then disappear again into the bed rooms. I guess Angie wasn't kidding when she said she needed a lot more than her husband could ever give her.

By now the lights had all been turned off except a small table lamp for just enough light to dance by. I'd danced with a guy Angie said she had a thing for and I noticed right away he had a thing for all the women he danced with including me. His hands were all over me and it made me feel hot and sexy to be wanted by such a young guy. The young Black man danced and rubbed himself against me to the point I finally had to tell him I needed to take a break. As I walked into the kitchen to get another drink I felt my panties had become wet.

I stood there in the dark kitchen, facing the counter by the sink, getting myself back together when someone came up behind me, then, putting his arms around me cupped his hands over my breasts, then nuzzling through my hair, began kissing and biting my neck. "Oh god please don't, I'm really not."

"Not what?" "Into getting what you really need. I don't believe you Sherry, the way you pushed back against my hard dick and rubbed yourself all over it, you want it all right and I'm going to give it to you, so admit it and let yourself go. He raised my skirt up bunching it around my waist. I knew it was Gerald, the young Black guy I'd been dancing with, I stood there unable to keep him from pulling my panties down and slipping a finger deep inside me.

"Oh no!!! no please, we can't, not in here."

his mouth against my ear he said, " spread those fine legs and lean over the counter baby, so I can get my dick in that tight pussy of yours" he was bending me over the kitchen counter as he fingered me with two long black fingers. He stood behind me rubbing his fat cock head against my swollen pussy lips, as he did he said, "spread em wide baby, I need to fuck you so good you'll keep coming back for more."

By now I was past the point of caring or resisting, I wanted him as bad as he wanted me. As I spread my legs as wide as I could, I felt him stretching my pussy as he pushed his hard young cock into me. He kept pushing slowly into me and I began to wonder if it was ever going to end. God it felt good having a cock in me that deep. When It finally stopped at the very bottom of my cunt I gasped, oooh mmyyy gawd Gerald, that's more cock than I've ever had in my life."

"You like that big dick don't you Sherry?" You like how my black dick feels don't you?"

Gasping I said, "my god Gerald, I've never felt anything like it, I love how it feels when it's in real deep, like it is now." He began thrusting, pulling his long cock all the way out, then driving it all the way into the bottom. My god, it felt so good I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming fuck me with your big black cock. Within minutes I was exploding my juice all over his cock, he was giving me the fucking of my life, leaning over the counter at the kitchen sink. My orgasm's never really stopped after that first big one. He had been pounding his hard young cock into me for what seemed like hours when I felt him stiffen and heard him gasp. Gripping my hips tighter, he pulled me onto his cock plunging it deep, holding it there, I knew he was about to cum in my white pussy. I screamed in passionate pain and pleasure as the head of his long black cock pushed against the bottom of my cunt. He groaned, oh fuck baby, oh ya. I felt his cock jerking inside me spurting gobs of cum into my pussy as my orgasm gushed my juices over his cock. My knees were so weak It was all I could do to stand there leaning over, gripping the counter as his cock emptied itself deep in my pussy.

We stood there, coupled together until his long semi hard cock slid out of me. As I stood up He turned me to face him, we stood there kissing until I was about to cum, reaching down I took his now very hard cock in my hand and stroked it as he tongue fucked my mouth. His young cock throbbing in my hand as I held it tightly, stroking it slowly.

"Sherry I need you again, you're so fucking hot hot I need my dick in that tight pussy again." I could hardly wait for him to fuck me again and could only imagine how good it was going to be in bed, as good as it had been standing up. We went into one of the bedrooms. Taking all of our clothes off, we got onto the bed. I spread my legs wanting him between them, as he moved between them he leaned down licking my clit. I cried out, "oohh fuck, oh my gawd Gerald, I'm going to cum," he pulled back. "Oohhh no, no, don't stop, please don't stop," I felt the huge flared cock head being pushed into my swollen lips, stretching my outer pussy lips, aahh oohhh my gawd please fuck me Gerald I moaned. As I hooked my heels over his legs I groaned fuck me good Gerald, I need your big cock deep inside me, make it hurt so good. This time I couldn't keep myself from screaming as he drove it in deep and hard. It hurt so damn good I thought I might pass out. I had never felt anything like it. I had never been with a black man and as I felt his cock stretching my pussy as he pushed it deep into my cunt. I wondered why I'd never had a black man before this.

The party broke up around four thirty in the morning and everybody left except the guy with Angie and Gerald who was still with me. When I finally got out of bed around ten am I wasn't sure I would ever walk straight again, in the shower I could hardly stand to touch myself I was so sore from Gerald's big cock. But it was worth it, I couldn't ever remember anything hurting so good and making me feel so good all over.

Angie got up and made coffee and we were sitting at the table when she said, "that was some party, did you manage to stay away from all those horny bastards, I didn't think they were ever going to get enough.

I thought about it for a moment, "Well I almost got away." her head jerked up.

"What do you mean, they got you to, I thought you said you never cheated on your husband?"

"Ya well, that was before he became dysfunctional nine months ago."

"Oh I had no idea Sherry, my god how did you last nine months without a cock."

"Toys and fingers."

"Oh my god, I'd die or go crazy. How many got you last night all of them?" lol

"No just one, but it was all night right up until just a little while ago."

"Tell me which one of them took care of a sex starved woman all night?"

I thought about not telling her, what if she were to tell it around the office that I'd fucked a black guy? But then thought what the hell, I'm almost positive I'm not the only woman in the office who had never had a black lover. "It was Gerald."

Her eye's flew wide open, "oh my god Sherry, I feel sorry for you, I've been with Gerald and he was all I could handle and then some, his cock is awesome, giggling, I can't believe you took him all night."

"I can't believe I did it either, but I'm glad I did, you're right about him being awesome."

I got home around noon Saturday and Cliff just glared every time he looked at me, not saying a word. I stayed busy washing clothes and getting my things ready to leave Monday Morning for St Louis, It was around 9pm, I had just finished taking a shower and was sitting on the bed brushing my hair when Cliff stopped outside the bedroom door. I said, "I'll be leaving for at least three days, maybe longer, were flying to St Louis. He stood there glaring at me. I said "can't you say something to me Cliff, at least let me know you heard me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.