My New Job
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Due to the economy, Sherry's husband becomes disfunctional and no longer able to deal with life becomes severly depressed, causing Sherry to take a different job. To be able to pay the bills, Sherry becomes a traveling secretary for her boss, she finds out, what her new job requirements are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Size  

The next morning I was awakened by being kissed softly on my breasts, when he saw my eyes open he said, "I would really like to have you this morning Sherry, but we don't have time, we have another early morning meeting, then a break for lunch and this evening, we are dinner guest's again. So we better get up, we have a very busy day ahead of us. As much as I would love to spend the whole day in bed with you, we had better refrain from anymore strenuous activity and get showered and dressed or we may not make it to the meeting at all."

He leaned over me kissing each breasts as his finger slid along my slit causing me to become very wet. Moaning, I crawled out of bed, as I stood up, Sid pinched my bare butt. laughing I said, "if you want to get to that meeting at all, you better stop all of that stuff." giggling, I headed into my room to the shower.

As we were having breakfast Sid brought up last night, saying he wanted me to know what we had done was not under my job requirements and by know means wanted me to feel obligated in any way and I should not feel exclusive to him.

I said, "Sid, I've never slept around on Cliff in all the years we've been married until last night and that was of my own choosing. I've been without a husband for over eight months. He's been so depressed he can't do his thing. Until last night I'd been able to control my feelings. But lying in bed alone, thinking of you in the next room alone, with only a closed door between us, well, it was more than I could take. I was burning up with desire and knew I couldn't spend another night alone. So I took a chance, hoping you wouldn't turn me away or worse cause me to lose my job."

"Sherry I want you to know right up front, our private life is completely separate from our professional lives. If either of us meets anyone one on these trips that they would like to be with, in no way will it affect the other. I just want to be clear on this Sherry, so there are never any hard feelings between us.

"I understand Sid, there will never be any problem. I know these are business trips and are to be treated as such, I hope you don't think any less of me after last night."

"Of course not Sherry, you have never been anything but professional in all the time you've worked for me and I do understand your feelings. I should tell you Sherry, I thought about coming into your room last night, but I didn't want you to think you had to sleep with me."

I put my hand under the table and massaged his inner thigh. "Thank you Sid, I have no regrets at all about last night."

The meeting went very well, we closed for lunch and by mid afternoon the deal was closed. We came back to our rooms, took showers and were lounging around in robes. I knew we would never be able to just sit there talking about the meeting we had just had and the dinner we were going to tonight. Not after last night and both having so little clothing on. I didn't know how long it would take or who would make the first move, but I felt sure it would happen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.