The Pantyhose Rapist - Cover

Preview

The Pantyhose Rapist

by Michele Nylons

Copyright© 2011 by Michele Nylons

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, NonConsensual, Lolita, Reluctant, Rape, Coercion, Blackmail, Drunk/Drugged, Heterosexual, Mystery, Cuckold, MaleDom, Rough, Humiliation, Sadistic, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Size, BBW, Leg Fetish, Teacher/Student, Public Sex, Caution, Violent, Workplace, School,

Thriller Sex Story: A serial rapist is operating in the city and SVU are stymied and unable to get a single clue to his identity despite him leaving bodily fluids on and in his victims. Detective Mike Harris and his partner Sergeant Janine Munner are working the case but she does not know that her partner, Mike Harris, is the Pantyhose Rapist, nor does she know he intends to rape the daughter of his latest victim. And she definitely doesn’t know he intends to rape her; his own partner!

Disclaimer: The author does not condone nor encourage rape. This story is purely fictional and is a segue into the darker part of the human psyche where forced sex fantasises dwell. The author also does not condone non-consensual or physically forced sex, but acknowledges that men and women do have these fantasises. I certainly do; and I sometimes act them out in real life in my female persona when dressed as Michele. In fact as a transvestite I identify more with the female characters in my stories than I do the male. That said, being bisexual, I am turned on by both the male and female characters; and of course my nylon fetish is self-evident.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.