The Grocery Store
Chapter 3: Starting the job

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Starting the job - Sometimes you do what you have to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Violence  

Marci and Bob were both back running their stores. They were told to watch out for anything that didn't seem right. Mary was working at my store so I figured if there were any problems it would happen here.

She was so smart. She had no trouble at all using our computers and updating many of our files. I stopped in her office and she mentioned a few ideas that would make posting much easier. Before we knew it, it was time to close shop.

I asked Mary if she would like to stop next door at the restaurant and get a bite to eat. She told me she was really hungry so we had dinner together. I asked her if she would be all right going home by herself and she said she thought she would.

Things were normal for about two weeks. Then one day Mary left the store and called me to tell me her apartment was on fire when she got there. I rushed over and the fire department was still there. The chief who was a friend of mine told me that someone left a skillet on the burner and didn't turn it off.

I went to mention it to Mary and she told me she hasn't used the stove in three days. Someone else started the fire. I told it to the Chief and he said it couldn't be proven who might have started it. Most of the damage was in the kitchen area.

"Bill, we had to break down the front door to get in and put out the fire. We would have no way of knowing if someone was here before us. We'll have to list it as an accident. I'm sorry."

Mary was crying. "When is it going to stop? Why won't he just give me my kids and leave me alone? Where am I supposed to live now? Most of my personal things are no longer any good."

I hugged her. It isn't something I normally do, especially with employees, but this was an exception. "Mary, everything will be ok. I'm here to help you."

"I don't have anywhere to go. I've lost most of my belongings. I don't know which way to turn."

"Mary, come home with me. I have an extra apartment since the kids moved out. You can stay there. Tomorrow we'll come and see if we can salvage anything. Believe me, I won't let anyone hurt you."

I called Marci and told her what had happened and that I was going to let Marci stay in her old apartment. Marci was worried for her also. She told me she would take her shopping the next day and pick up some personal things. My kids are the best!

I knew I had to develop a plan to take care of this asshole once and for all. I didn't want to go back to prison but I would if I had to. Mary moved into the apartment across from me and she and Marci did go shopping and pick up some personal items and a few changes of clothes.

The next day we went back and salvaged whatever we could of her things.

Mary and I ate dinner at a restaurant or she would make me dinner at her or my apartment. Bob and Marci stopped by our store every couple of days to make sure every thing was ok. We hadn't had any problems in over a month.

I was beginning to really like Mary. I wasn't the type of person to show a lot of outward affection but I believe Mary could tell how I felt. I was sure Marci and Bob knew it too. They were always able to see changes in me.

I also knew Romeo wouldn't give up that easy. He was the type to lull a person and than strike back. I figured I'd play his game. I had old friends that I trusted to keep an eye out for anyone seeming suspicious. They knew what to look for. I wanted to make sure my family was protected as well as Mary.

It was now October and Marci was planning her wedding. We had a couple of weeks to go. Since her fiancé Lance was a cop, we had a lot of extra cruisers touring our parking lots. If they would come in, we always offered free coffee and donuts.

Our stores would be closing early that day so all our employees could attend the wedding and reception. I wanted the best for Marci. Mary would be going with me. She has told me she felt safe with me around.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.