Making the Swim Team
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How making the team changes a young high school student and his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

That night his mother was ecstatic with pride and excitement. Erin could not stop talking about how her son was going to win and if he did not win he still was the only Freshman to make it that far. In her eyes she had won no matter what the result.

Saturday morning Kurt was in the kitchen when his mother walked in. "I am having my friend over tonight. You know Ms. Jackson. Well she and I are going out tonight, and then going to have a few drinks here after. So your dinner is going to be in fridge, just heat it up when you're hungry."

"Don't worry Mom, I am going to go to a party tonight."

The night seemed to be promising but things took a turn for the worse when the party was busted early. It was only 9pm when Kurt got home. When Kurt walked into his house he heard his mother, and her friend Sarah Jackson talking loud in the living room. "Mom, I am home."

"Your home early!"

"Yea the party got broken up early when the police arrived."

"Come here and say hi. You're not in trouble are you?"

Kurt walked into the living room and saw that there were two empty bottles of wine on the table next to the couch."Hello, Ms. Jackson. They just told us to go home is all."

His mother was wearing a simple blouse and a skirt, but Sarah was wearing a very low cut blue top with a small miniskirt. Her top showed a large amount of cleavage that his eyes almost fixated on.

Sarah glanced at Kurt and then shot back at Erin. "You are right. He has grown."

Erin almost slurry her words. "You have not seen anything. You should see him swim. Better yet you should see him in his swim suit."

"Mom. please!"

"Oh don't worry Kurt, it's nothing. You look great, and some girl is going to love it. I mean love you..."

With a stunned look, Kurt shot back. "I am going upstairs. Goodnight."

Both Erin and Sarah responded with waves and smiles, then giggled as they looked at each other. Kurt went up stairs to his room to surf the web and watch TV. He thought it was good end to a bad night. Stretched out on bed Kurt turned on his laptop and started reading blogs from the party. After about ten minutes, Kurt heard his mother shouting his name. He thought she was going to call him down to apologize. He really forgot about what happened and just wanted it to be over.

Walking downstairs he saw that the two of them polished off another bottle and they looked drunker then before. "Kurt, could you do me a big, huge, gigantic little big favor." She could barley stop slurring her words. "Could you put on that thing I bought for you the other day."

With a look of dismay on his face, Kurt whined. "You said I did not have to wear it again."

"I know, but I want to show Sarah what it looks like. If you don't put it on, I won't help you anymore."

"Fine!"

Kurt stormed upstairs to put on the tight speedo. When he walked down he was wearing a shirt so it would cover his ultra tight black speedo. "Come here and show Sarah."

He walked over to the both of them sitting on the couch. They were giggling and laughing when he walked up to them. When he stood in front of both of them. His mother aggressively turned his body around to show his backside to Sarah. "Take a look at his ass."

"I can't see anything with that shirt on. Strip it off!"

Erin did not wait to ask him to remove it she lifted it over his head before he could realize what was happening. "Mom! What are you doing?"

"Just having a little fun. Now take it off or else."

Kurt not wanting to fight with his drunk mom resigned himself to stripping off his shirt in front of his Mom's friend.

Erin turned to Sarah and repeated herself. "Take a look at that ass."

She then turned him around again so that he was now facing Sarah, and pointed to his package bulging out. "You can see it right through the material, see."

Sarah reached up and rubbed her hand on his dick. Kurt jumped as she touched his dick. Erin watched as her best friend grouped her son right before her eyes. "It feels nice too. I love the shaved legs too. Is it all shaved?"

Instead of waiting for the answer Sarah pulled down his speedo in one quick motion. "Wow. It's all shaved."

The awkward feeling needed to stop for Kurt, and he tried in vain to get them to stop."Please stop. This is not ok"

Erin's mind was in a drunk fog, and she did not know why her son would be so upset. She stood up to hug and comfort her son. "I love you so much."

Kurt looked at his mother as she wrapped her arms around him, but he then felt something warm and wet on his dick. He looked down to see Sarah with her mouth wrapped around his dickhead. Shocked that she would do something in front of his mother, he looked at his mom and said."Mom!"

Erin looked down and saw her best friend put her mouth on her son's dick. Thinking it was no big deal she sat down next to her to watch. Sarah then responded with "Don't worry, it's going to feel good. Better than mommies hand."

Still awestruck that he was getting a blowjob from his mom's friend in front of his mom. He wanted it to end for being wrong, but wanted it to continue because it felt incredible. He gave up on stopping it, and let his body feel the pleasure of a warm wet mouth. Ms. Jackson seemed to know what to do as she slid her mouth so gently on his shaft. He could feel his cock come to life in her mouth with ever pass of her tongue.

She seemed to swirl her tongue around his cock as she moved her head back and forth. Never having a blowjob before, Kurt lifted his head up and closed his eyes. The strong sense of pleasure overwhelmed him, and then he did not care who was giving him such great pleasure now.

Erin could see that Kurt was fully erect, and Sarah was loving every second of giving her son a blowjob. She could also feel her own pussy drip with pleasure, as she heard Sarah slurp and spit on her son's shaft. Erin looked over to see Sarah reach between her skirt and start to rub her pussy. This made her feel less guilty about doing the same. Erin opened her legs wide to allow easy access for her own hand. Just as she reached down to rub her pussy, she felt her twat cum from excitement. Erin was just about to start rubbing her pussy when Sarah broke away from Kurt's dick.

Sarah looked at Erin with a spit covered face. "Do you want to try?"

With a drunk cloud in her mind, Erin thought nothing wrong about rubbing her wet snatch while giving her only son head. She moved in front of her son, and took Sarah's place at Kurt's dick. She slowly inched her face towards her son's throbbing saliva coated penis. She just thought about all the times she jerked him off before. It then seemed normal in her distorted mind that she engulf her mouth around his cock. With a fluid motion she took Kurt's dick in her mouth until his smooth hairless skin was touching her nose. She then started moving back and forth making sure her lips were wrapped tight around his dick. Going slow at first she enjoyed the feeling of having her mouth filled with hard cock, and rubbed her pussy hard.

When his mother took over from Sarah, Kurt could not help but look down. He saw his drunk mother sucking and slurping on his dick like a porn star waiting for her surprise. Although she was not going that fast, she was still slurping and sucking on his member like Ms. Jackson was. He watched her head go back and forth while his dick disappeared in and out of her mouth. Kurt figured out quick that his mother was a great cock sucker. He could not help the building of cum from his balls either. Wanting to last longer, he fought the feeling of blowing his load. Excited about having such a blast of cum ready to burst he announced it to his mother. "I am going to cum, Mom!" Kurt just thought that she would pull away and jerk him off like before.

As if a train hit her. Erin got a moment of clarity. She was committing incest. This was not a simple helping out in the shower. She was giving her son oral pleasure. She was committing a grave incestuous act on her only son. Right as she was pulling away from her sons pulsing dick, she heard him grunt loudly. Erin then felt a hot blast of sperm shoot into her mouth. While his sperm filled her mouth, she could not help but taste the warm gift her son gave her. Erin had tasted sperm before, and now her mouth was filled with her sons fresh load. She had no choice but to swallow and keep pace as he pumped more and more seamen into her mouth.

The guilt was now too much, and she had to stop it. When he finished pumping sperm into her mouth Erin acted. "Kurt. Go upstairs."

Kurt knew the tone of his mother's voice. This was not a drunk tone, but a more stern command. Instead of asking her anything he walked away naked still dripping cum from his dick. Not wanting to bring up what happened or anything else he retreated to his bedroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.