Making the Swim Team - Cover

Making the Swim Team

Copyright© 2011 by Vektor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How making the team changes a young high school student and his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The following few days seemed to flyby. Thinking things had changed between him and his mother, Kurt did not mention anything about what happened. It was not until he went back to practice, that his mind felt at ease. He knew that he was going to swim in the next meet, and had solidified his place on the team.

Kurt knew that his mother was going to shave him on Thursday night as usual. He was kind of excited about getting off again, but hesitant that it was his mother doing it. Since it was Tuesday night he knew he had a couple of days to think about it.

During supper, Erin told her son. "I have something for you after we eat. I picked it up at the store, and want you to try it on."

Thinking it was a pair of jeans or a shirt, Kurt dismissed it as harmless. "Ok Mom, not a problem."

It was after Erin brought the bag out and showed him what she bought that shocked him the most. Erin pulled out a super small black speedo. "I saw this at the sports store and had to get it for you."

"Mom, are you kidding me? I can't wear that! Besides, divers wear stuff like that, I swim."

"I know, but you are going to at least try it on. Do that and I will return it."

Kurt grabbed to black speedo and went to the bathroom. There he squeezed into this tight contraption. It almost constricted him just wearing it. I felt like it was two sizes too small. Walking down the stairs he prayed he would never have to wear it again.

Erin was amazed at how her son's package seemed to bulge out. "Come closer and let me take a look at you."

When Kurt walked to his mother, she spun him around to see his whole body. Since his shirt blocked her view close up, Erin knelt before her son. She could visibly see the outline of her son's dick pressing against the tight material. "It looks like you need to adjust it around the crotch area. Here let me help you."

Before Kurt could say a word, his mother peeled down his tight swim wear revealing his flaccid dick. "Mom, it was fine."

"Trust me, you had it on wrong."

Erin grabbed her sons penis and moved it a little over as she pulled back up the tight speedos. "There. Let's see if it fits better."

Erin saw her son's penis show ever more slightly. "It's still not fitting, and now you are hard a little."

Wanting to get out of this thing quickly. "Don't worry Mom it will pass. Can I go"

Wanting to see what it looks like, Erin thought she could solve this issue "Let me help you out and let's see if it fits better after."

Shocked that his Mom would bring it up so casually. "Right here? Right now?"

"It's no big deal, besides then I can see what it looks like."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.