Mrs. Kringle Is a Total Milf

by harry lime

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Martha Kringle is Kris's new wife. She is running the entire operation because the Big Guy is not in good spirits. The elves are not able to satisfy her sexual appitites so she has taken Gunther the reindeer handler as her new lover. His ability to degrade her makes her hum with anticipation whenever she is near to him. Her stepdaughter Krystal holds her in contempt until she falls under the spell of Martha's special TLC.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace   .

The feisty little elf ran into the rear office shouting,

"The cookies are burning. The cookies are burning. What should I do, Mama Kringle?"

Martha Kringle looked up from the stacks of invoices and bills on the jumbled desktop and followed the excited full bearded adult elf who was still hopping up and down like he was on fire himself.

She grabbed the oven gloves and pulled the obviously well-done chocolate chip cookies from the double oven.

"Bennie, you saved the day. They are still good to go."

The beautifully proportioned honey blond in her mid-forties leaned over to sample one of the little cookies. Several of the small adult male elves tilted their heads to get a better view up Mrs. Kringle's frilly skirt. The flash of a honey-blond bush put a smile on their faces. They could always depend on the sexy Martha to give them a thrill when they were working. Some of the female elf wives were none too ecstatic over their husband's roving eyes. They had complained to the Big Man about his wife's lack of underwear and her other outrageous ways. This new Mrs. Kringle had been up at the North Pole central headquarters only 2 years now. The original Mrs. Kringle had been in an unfortunate reindeer accident a few years back and was remembered with much fondness by all of the Big Man's helpers.

Martha Kringle slipped out the side door of the huge kitchen just as the tardy oven bell jingled its belated warning.

"Oh, dear, I must have a ciggie", she whispered to no one in particular.

The sexy Mrs. Kringle inhaled the plume of white smoke with a shuddering sense of satisfaction. Her husband was very critical of her smoking and had even used his thick black belt on her bottom several times to reinforce his displeasure for her giving bad example to the North Pole workers. Martha wouldn't admit it, but she liked it when the Big Guy took control like that and he always seemed up for some fun and games after dispensing her punishment.

She had fallen in love with her husband on a whirlwind visit to the North Pole shortly after her husband of some 15 years had succumbed to a hereditary blood condition that also prevented them from thinking about ever having children. Poor Martha had been very depressed at the time and even contemplated ending it all in those dark dismal days leading up to Christmas without her husband. The inclusion of the very jolly and very loveable Mr. Kringle into her life was indeed a lifesaver. His sheer weight and bulk made it difficult for them to copulate in normal positions but she had become quite proficient in oral activities and her slender legs were ideal for riding the Big Guy into a very satisfying release for both of them.

Martha was a little sad these days because her husband was all caught up in the lackluster attitudes of multitudes of spoiled and ungrateful young people thinking more of their own pleasures. The very spirit of giving had taken a sharp downhill turn ever since the demise of his first wife.

In fact, Martha was doing all the books now in addition to her baking and managing chores in the workshop. In point of fact, Mrs. Kringle was pretty much running the whole operation these days and working 18 hours a day to get everything done on time. Papa Kris would disappear into his study for hours on end and she often could detect the faint aroma of spirits when they were in close physical contact. Conversely, the physical aspects of their relationship had deteriorated recently as the anti-Christmas sentiments blossomed and flourished in most societies.

Poor Martha was always a very sexual person and she needed to find other outlets. She found that the outside help were more discreet than the talkative indoor workers. The close-knit community at the end of the world was not the place to conduct such activities with total discretion. There were too many busybodies and snoops to keep a secret very long.

The elves and the other workers and citizens of the community were pretty much aware that Mr. Kringle was decidedly a cuckold many times over. The smirks and giggles were getting a little too overt now and Martha was beginning to feel a sense of shame and disgust with herself for her kinky needs. She felt extremely lucky her husband as yet had not discovered her shameful secret.

Just as she took a last drag on her cigarette, Gunther, the reindeer handler, came over to her from the underground barn. She was trembling a little bit watching him approach her, but it was not from the chilly air.

Gunther was the strongest man she had ever met. He could lift the sleigh off the ground with his powerful arms. He had a natural ability to instill fear in females with his huge hands and his even bigger cock hidden under his leather jerkin.

Martha had been mounted by Gunther many times and each time she was forced to beg for mercy from his relentless pounding of her tender pussy and her well-stretched pucker hole.

Today, Gunther came right to the point.

"Good day, Mrs. Kringle, please to come with me to the barn and take care of "Blitzen".

Blitzen was their code word for Gunther's huge cock.

Martha smiled and put her hand into Gunther's huge paw.

"You know I will do anything I can to take care of my little Blitzen."

They got under the cover of the reindeer stalls and the beady eyed magical brutes watched Mrs. Kringle fall to her knees in front of the reindeer handler and open her mouth to envelope his huge member.

Gunther was rough with the proud woman's head. He even slapped her cheek when she was too slow to open her throat wider for his shaft. Martha loved the rough treatment. Her greedy pussy was leaking big time now. She was crying a little bit and the tears messed up her eye shadow, but they were tears of pure pleasure because of the meaty cock filling her mouth and the sticky pre-cum dripping down into her tummy. She could taste the bitter acid of the wine that he imbibed so mightily each and every night. They tasted delicious to her and she waited in anticipation of the flood of creamy cum that Gunther always gave up to her at these special times.

The reindeer were restless.

They were none too happy at the treatment of the proud mistress of the North Pole. They also recognized the sheer animal passion in Gunther's grunts when he loosed his multi-spurted load into her lovely mouth. They could see her frantically swallowing to get it all down.

Martha knew Gunther would spank her very hard with the leather harness if she let even a single drop on the clean wood floors. He had even caned her one time when she refused to lick his bottom. He was really drunk that night and Martha knew she should have stayed in her safe, warm bed. The call to sexual release was just too strong for her and she gave into her weakness yet another time.

Before Martha could stand up, the muscular animal handler pushed her head down low to the floor. She could see the reindeer hooves restlessly shuffling under the wooden enclosures. Gunther's calloused hands jerked her frilly skirt up and he tucked it into her waist band. Mrs. Kringles beautiful full and perfectly shaped buns were sticking up high for Gunther to mount. He straddled her slender hips and presented his blunt thick cock to the back end of her dripping pussy.

She gasped at the sudden thrust that caught her unawares.

The huge cock slid up her velvet pussy channel with oiled precision. Mrs. Kringle grunted when he bottomed out inside her vagina and she felt the powerful leg muscles slap into her bottom. It had been almost a week since she had been penetrated like this. Her entire body was humming with beautiful vibrations as she labored under the resolute pounding from the frenzied reindeer master.

She was being pushed forward on the barn floor and her face was now flush against the sweaty harness on the wall. The scent of the reindeer musk blended into her own female scents leaking profusely down her legs. She looked up into the eyes of both Prancer and Vixen and thought she could read the pity in their eyes for her submissive acceptance of male dominance. Gunther was dissatisfied with her lack of movement and began to spank her on both flanks with heavy hands demanding more "move your ass, you bitch" action.

Martha humped her ass up higher and tried open her pussy for Gunther's full access. Her poor bottom was red and she could feel the stinging blows on her sensitive ass cheeks.

The drool was running down her chin now and she was unable to contain her muffled sobs. Gunther laughed and chided her for her silly softness.

"Bring that ass back to Gunther the Impaler. Gunther is going to shoot so much creamy cum into your pretty pussy that you will be leaking for the next two days."

A couple of the little elves peeked inside the door and saw Mrs. Kringle's ass being pounded by the huge cock. They giggled and pushed each other to get a better view of her humiliation. One of them had his tiny cock in his hand and was stroking it frantically trying to cum at the same time as Gunther.

Gunther was getting impatient and he angrily pulled his huge cock out of Martha's steaming pussy and immediately shoved it up deep into her tight little pucker hole.

Mrs. Kringle's scream was shrill and outraged. She was shaking in indignation at the affront.

She loved it in her ass but this was the first time Gunther had stuck it up there without warning her first. She felt her ass stretch to accommodate the huge member of the heavily muscled reindeer handler. Helplessly, she felt her orgasm shake her body from head to toe and then soon after, Gunther loosed his creamy load deep inside her clutching rectum.

She knew she would be walking funny for the rest of the day and that the elves would be making fun of her. Martha knew they took great pleasure in seeing her humiliated like this by full grown males with huge cocks. She had given her favors to several of the little elves but found their tiny cocks to be most dissatisfying.

Gunther left her there on the barn floor and she had to stumble back into the kitchen to be bombarded by the knowing eyes of the little elves. Thank goodness the Big Guy was deep in his own little world and would not see her humbled pride.

Krystal Kringle was sitting in the office.

She was Mr. Kringle's daughter by his first wife and would be 21 this very Christmas. There was much speculation that if she had been a boy she would be taking over the business by now. The beautiful young girl with flowing black hair was still a virgin and much resented her father's new wife.

"Out doing your chores again, Martha?"

Martha knew Krystal was wise to her sexually addicted ways and that the young girl held her in serious contempt.

"Just organizing the reindeer duties, dear."

She thought her step daughter was dressed in way too much pink to be in any kind of style. In fact, she looked like a candy cane. Still, the perfect figure and the beautiful face made her a candy cane any male would take a long time eating.

Krystal sniffed the air. She could smell the sex on Martha and it irritated her no end. She was certain her father would be rid of this interloper very soon and things would get back to normal.

Martha knew there was nothing she could say or do to change the young girl's mind, so she kept her mouth shut.

There was a little bit of a commotion outside the office. Gavin, the major-domo came in and in a very slow and serious voice informed them,

"Papa Kringle is taken ill and is in the infirmary. The Doctor says it is most likely a stroke."

The two women looked at each other suddenly filled with dread.

Did this mean there would be no Christmas this year?

(Part II will answer that question)

MRS. KRINGLE IS A TOTAL MILF PART II

No Christmas?

Martha Kringle was in the center of a swirling storm of confusion. Her Husband, Kris Kringle was still in the North Pole Infirmary under a Doctor's care. At least, it was not a heart attack. The Doctor informed both she and her stepdaughter Krystal Kringle that it was only some vertigo caused by a little too much beer and much too little exercise.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.