Teaching Maddy - Cover

Teaching Maddy

by Luna Baby

Copyright© 2011 by Luna Baby

Erotica Sex Story: A frustrated widower finds a new and effective way to discipline his teenage stepdaughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Cream Pie   .

My wife's 16 year old daughter from her first marriage, Madison, came down stairs for breakfast. She was wearing a skimpy white sun dress that barely covered her ass and slutty platform sandals showing pale pink toenail polish. I shook my head as I watched her lean over into the fridge for a smoothie; the back of her tiny dress rode up, subtly exposing the bottom curve of her ass to me. What'd happened to little Maddy?

"You have too much make up on," I growled from my seat at the kitchen table, "You can't go out in public like that, you're a sixteen year old girl."

Six or so months earlier she'd fallen in with a new group of girls at school. They'd drastically changed her from the sweet little bookworm she'd been when I married her mother two years earlier, and not in good ways. She drank, smoked pot, snuck out at night, went with college boys- and the clothes! She was totally out of control. I'd been raising her on my own since her mother died a year ago. Her biological father had never been around, so we just kept living in the house together afterward. It was my money that fed her, clothed her, kept a roof over her head. The disrespect she showed me in light of all that filled me with rage- I had no idea how to control her. After all, I'd only been in her life a few years. What could I do that would make her listen to and respect me now that her mother was gone?

"Yeah, okay, Rob," she snarked, rolling her eyes. She leaned against the kitchen counter boredly, texting on her cellphone. The bill was over $500 last month.

"That sack of cloth your wearing is a invitation to get raped," I asserted, "It doesn't leave much to the imagination."

Madison rolled her eyes, not even looking my way. "Ummmmm, okay. Actually, I look sexy," the brat mocked, flipping her newly bleach-blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Young lady," I said through clenched teeth, my face turning red with anger, "You go upstairs and change right now."

"Young lady," Madison mimicked sarcastically, "you go upstairs right now." She looked up from her phone just long enough to laugh in my face. "Shut up Rob, you're so corny." She had no respect for me at all.

Before I even had a chance to think about what I was doing, I'd grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her down over my knees. She scrambled to get away but I easily overpowered her petite, 98 pound frame. I grabbed the nape of her neck with my left hand and dug my nails in, pushing her head down. With the other, I lifted up the back of her "dress" to spank her- she was only wearing only a white thong underneath it, exposing her ass to me entirely.

"Rob, what are you doing? Let go of me, you freak!" Madison screeched, wriggling uselessly on my lap like a fish out of water.

"You're acting like a child," I asserted, "and this is how children are punished." I spanked her with my bare hands three times, and each time I came down on her little ass she squealed.

"Ow, that's too hard! You're hurting me!" She shouted, kicking her legs, "Stop it!"

I honestly only mean to spank her, but something was coming over me. Her little pink ass was so round, firm and tight, and seeing it covered in red marks from my hand made my cock stir in my jeans.

"You see Madison," I said calmly as she struggled on my knees, "When you wear slutty underwear like this, it sends men a message. It tells men that you want sex." I was running my hand over her ass now, it was flawless. Through the string of her thong I noticed a hint of wetness glistening around her pussy lips- was this turning her on too?

If she was, she wasn't acting like it. "I can feel your boner, you pedo," she spat, "Stop being creepy and let me go!"

"Watch your mouth," I barked, bringing my hand back down on her ass again, harder this time. Her body jolted and she whimpered- her little yelps were making me so damned hard I could barely see straight.

"I'm sure you're not even a virgin anymore," I sneered, "Always sneaking out at night with those college guys; I bet you give it up to all of them, don't you?" I spanked her upper thighs this time, and she cried out.

"Please, no," she said weakly, "I'm a good girl, Rob, I promise."

"Don't lie to me!" I shouted, bringing my palm down three more times in rapid succession. The sharp clap of my hand meeting her bare ass echoed through the house, and I could hear her sniffling from under my grip.

"No, I swear!" She cried with fear in her voice, "I promise Rob, please."

"Why don't we check then, shall we?" I said, and her whole body tensed as I ran my hand slowly up her inner thigh to her pussy, which was cleanly shaved. The little slut shaves her pussy and expects me to believe she's a virgin? I scoffed under my breath.

"Rob..." she sniffled,, "please..."

I slid two fingers in easily, and Madison gasped. "No!" she cried, but I jammed them in as deeply as they would go. There was no hymen left, just as I'd suspected.

"Who was he?" I asked, tightening my grip around her neck while I slowly but forcefully fingered her pussy. Her cunt smelled amazing.

"Oh my god, Rob..." she sobbed, her body shaking.

"Who WAS he?" I asked again, more pointedly, sliding a third finger in. Her back arched slightly from the pressure and surprise and she sucked in a sharp breath.

"Darius Robinson," she admitted through tears, covering her face with her hands. She seemed to be giving up the fight a bit, realizing there was no way out of the situation but to go along with it. She'd stopped kicking and her body had gone slack. I slid my fingers out of her wet slot and pushed her off my lap onto the floor.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.