Darkness Within - Cover

Darkness Within

Copyright© 2011 by Viktoria201120

Chapter 7: Raven Black Wings

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Raven Black Wings - A forbidden love story between an Angel and a Vampire. A BDSM story, in a Master/Slave relationship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   DomSub   Light Bond  

The rest didn't last long; Angel must have felt something nearby. Because when he jumped up off of me and waved his hands, his clothes were back on him. And his eyes turned cold and dark.

"Stay here." He said in a stern voice. And with that he was off, going outside to look around. I snorted a little, what did he think he was. Soon Angel would know how I really was. I jumped up after he left the room and followed him outside, to only have him spin around and stare at me.

"I told you to stay in the room, little one, it's dangerous out here." he growled low, I raised a thin brow at his tone, and shook my head.

"I see no danger here Angel" I said softly. "And besides, I don't take to orders as such" I murmured softly. His eyes narrowed at my tone I took with his, and had taken a step closer to me, to only stop at something coming closer to us. His gaze snapped to the sky, he growled under his breath about a silly girl not listening to his commands. He raced to me, and stood in front of me, as if hiding me from what was on its way towards us.

All I heard was wings, flapping wings. I pushed past Angel to get a look at what was happening, by the time I got a glance, I saw a circle of Angel's around the area. I gasped softly and started to back away, but Angel grabbed my arm, keeping me from running. They must have been communicating somehow with him, in a way I did not know.

"Viktoria..." One of them said, I looked up to see which one of them had said my name. A tall woman, with long blond hair stepped forward. "Come here ... Please?" Her voice was a soft lullaby almost; it brought tears to my eyes to look upon her. I looked back up at Angel, fear in my eyes, afraid of what was to happen.

"It's alright, little one, go on" He whispered softly to me, letting go of my arm. I took a deep breath and nodded, walking up to her. But I got a strange sensation, something was happening to me. The circle of angels formed a tighter circle around me, as she reached for my hands; her touch was soft, and a little startling. But her warm smile was a little reassuring.

"Everything will be clear in a minute or two Viktoria." She said softly. "We just need to help you along, a little quicker."

I raised a brow, help me along quicker, what was she talking about? I tried to look back at my Angel to see what she was talking about, but the slight jerk to my hand kept me looking forward. It wasn't until I felt hands on my back, the touch, I knew it was him.

"Relax, little one, this might ... hurt a little." He whispered in my ear softly. And wasn't that the truth, pain jetted from my spine to my shoulder blades, a pain that would of doubled me over if I were not being forced to stand. I couldn't see what was happening; I didn't even know what was going on. That was ... until I seen raven black feathers come into view. I flinched at the sight, the pain had subsided and I thought it was Angel that kept the pain a bay. When the woman let go of my hands and the circle broke, I watched as the others came into view. They looked at if they were at awe with something. I turned to look at my Angel, but there was only a smile on his face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.