Darkness Within
Chapter 6: Fully Claimed as His

Copyright© 2011 by Viktoria201120

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Fully Claimed as His - A forbidden love story between an Angel and a Vampire. A BDSM story, in a Master/Slave relationship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   DomSub   Light Bond  

As I gazed into his eyes, smiling, I knew my collar was once more upon me. I was safe once again, and I knew I would be well cared for, as he would not allow me to be lost to him again.

"I have mended your collar, little one" he whispered into my ear holding me close to him. "Your collar has my powers placed in it, No darkness dare touch it, for upon doing so the power of the Sun shall shine and overcome them. Yet it will not harm you as you wear it, and no harm can become of you." He once again whispered. Gathering me in his arms, he spread his wings and took off, soaring off to return us home. The sun was soon arising, and I knew the affects the sun caused me. If I stood out in it, I would parish in a blaze. Angel knew this too, he had seen it many of times, and I knew he did not wish to see that happen to me.

He held me as I rested my head against his chest; I was becoming more comfortable being in his arms as he flew us home. I hadn't realized we had landed by the time I opened my eyes to see myself being carried into the house. I looked up at his face, he looked worried, and I could not resist the urge to touch his face. I reached up brushing my finger tips lightly against his cheek, as if wishing I could make his worries go away. He looked down at me, his eyes a stern look to them, but a soft warming look trying to take over his piercing gaze. He carried me into my room, laying me down, before realizing the sunlight was right upon me, he stood, staring. It was only then that I realized I was not burning alive in the sunlight; I looked up at him a frightened look in my eyes. But he only stood there as if unable to move from the sight.

"Little one" he whispered after a long moment.

A strange sensation came over me, not knowing what was happening to me, my senses faded and I felt as if I were in another world. But as I felt my Angel nearby, and hearing his voice I softly look up into his eyes.

"Your sun dazed..." he said as he moved closer to me, brushing his hand over my cheek. " The collar protects you from the sun's rays, and you are changing inside ... from my blood." But only at that moment, I could still feel the effects of the vampyric sleep trying to take hold on me once more. "Sleep little one, my little vamp, my Viktoria" he whispered, and place a kiss to my forehead before closing the curtains.

I closed my eyes seeing the room grow dark once again, hoping that my Angel would be there when I awoke that next night. But I knew he would be, he cared for me, if he didn't, he would have just let me die that day. And once again, I drifted off into sleep, letting Angel protect my resting place as I had done countless times before.

~Later that night~

Memories flooded into my mind as the night began to rise; I awoke with a loud scream coming from my throat. Tears began to slip down my face, but then a hand reached out and wiped them off my face. I was startled and looked up at him, my Angel. Tears kept streaking down my face and it was like he was able to read my mind, but of course he could, now we had a connection to each other's minds, all he had to do was reach for mine.

"Little one, he is dead, he cannot harm you anymore." he whispered softly, but then he caught my other thought as I noticed that tears streaked down my face.

"But ... how?" I asked him softly.

"Remember, I told you my blood is changing you, little one." He whispered softly. "You will still be what you are, but a little different."

I let my gaze fall at that, how was I going to be different, I now could cry with real tears once again. I was frightened; I didn't know how different I would become. But he didn't seem too worried with it.

"Come little one, you must feed." He whispered softly as he pulled me into his lap. I struggled a moment, and looked up at his face, I didn't want to ... not on him. He must have caught my thoughts as he got that stern look in his eyes again.

"Little one." That was all he had to say, I knew he would make me do it in the end. So I gave up that easily, nuzzling his neck gently, breathing in his scent once again. In that moment my canines sharpened and pierced through his skin, crimson liquid flooded into my mouth as I fed off of him. I flinched feeling a gentle hand caressing my back.

"It's alright, Little one, take your fill." He whispered softly, as he continued to caress my back. It was slowly becoming easier to take from him. As if I didn't feel as guilty about it. After I felt my hunger had been sedated, I moved, sliding my tongue over the pinpricks on his skin, watching them sizzle away. But in that moment, something entered my mind, images that I could not tell if they were my own, or if I were seeing them from Angel's mind. They were pure erotic, seductive images. It had startled me and I backed away from him, staring at him a long moment as if I were trying to figure out if I had thought them or if he did, or if he had caught them in my mind. A slight smirk played upon his lips; yes ... he did catch the thoughts in my mind. I gulped a little, and my eyes widened as I forced my gaze away from him, feeling slightly embarrassed about what his blood had managed to put into my mind.

"Little one, do not be embarrassed." He whispered softly, placing a finger under my chin and forcing me to look upon him. "if you had read my mind, you would be surprised to see much more than what you just thought." He chuckled softly.

I sat there, surprised to hear that it was my thoughts, and not his. I didn't know what to say, he knew what I thought, and apparently he had the same thoughts, if not even more. But as I let my thoughts take me away, I flinched as I felt lips against mine, he tasted so sweet, I found myself deepening the kiss as if against my own will, as if I craved his taste. I craved more than his blood, I craved to have his hands on me, making me squirm under him, to know ... that he could control me. And keep me together when I felt like I was going to fall apart.

His fingertips slid down my throat, and down to the first button of my shirt. "Let's take this slowly, shall we, my little one" he whispered softly against my skin as he kissed at my neck gently. I was so close to moving away from him, but his touches were soft, as his fingers unbuttoned my shirt, and slipped the shirt off of me. I looked up at him, a shiver ran down my spine as he looked upon my pale skin, almost as if I was frightened that he would run away, I let my gaze fall, and my hands jetted to cover my naked skin.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.